Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

She's back!

Yay!  i was having dinner with a buddy when i got the text that Mistress and the kids were home.  Check please!  i left in a hurry.  Home was 2 minutes from where i was.  I pulled into the driveway and the car was there, trunk open and i saw the kids.  i was so happy to see them and they were so happy to see me.  We hugged and talked a little about their trip and then there She was.  The door to the garage opened and out She walked.  She was breathtaking.  A vision of gorgeousness.  The object of my desire.  my Mistress!

She saw me and smiled and came over and gave me a big kiss and a big hug.  It felt so good to hold Her.  She was wearing a very light sundress and i could feel Her naked body through the fabric.  i was hard in 2 seconds starting from when i first put my eyes on Her. 

The neighbor kids all gathered because they missed their pals and the house was in utter chaos with unpacking and kids running around everywhere.  One of O/our kids is leaving again today to visit a friend in San Diego so Mistress was busy focusing Her attention on getting him ready for his trip.  Laundry, unpacking, repacking and so on.  W/we had a few minutes to lay together on the couch and watch a show but there wasn't going to be any play tonight!  Holding Her, smelling Her kissing Her skin wherever it was exposed was glorious.  It was getting late and She had plenty more to do so She sent me off to bed but not before letting me know that for the foreseeable future there was going to be plenty of alone "we" time and that She was really looking forward to  putting me through my paces.

This morning She harnessed my balls with a splitter and sent me off to work.

*** picture removed to comply with Blogger's new rules ***

i feel Her now in my pants and am just so happy that She is back home.

Welcome home Mistress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.