Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Again. yes!

i was putzing around the house when i heard ... "Lover, can I borrow you for a moment please?" and i was summoned to the bathroom.  She said "close the door and lock it".  She was in one of the room in the bathroom and said "face my mirror and masturbate".  A minute later She said described the bottle of perfume She liked to wear the most and had me hold it under my nose while i brought myself to and held myself at the edge of orgasm.  OMG ... i believe She very well may be training me to get an erection merely by the smell of that perfume.  The perfume is Issey Miyake.   i wonder what might happen if we are shopping someday and She wants to go perfume shopping.

i don't know what has gotten into my beloved Wife, but i like it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had an awesome weekend! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brooke. I am so thankful that I seem to always have an awesome weekend. Hope you do as well.

      Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy hearing from you.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.