Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Bits & Pieces / A Few Random and Wonderful Occurrences

 

Meet me for dinner:


This is what a cock looks like when it tries to get hard in a cage.  More on that in a second.  

On Tuesday night, Mistress was out running errands and as dinner approached, she decided we'd be eating at a local Italian joint that we like by the house.  She just pulled, got a table for two and called me to tell summon me to the table.  She didn't ask.  She didn't wonder if it was what I wanted to do for dinner.  She just ordered me to be there.  (I love that!).  She had decided what I was going to be eating, ordered it and it was waiting for me when I arrived.  

She said she wanted to catch up and review our WLM components of our wonderful love affair.  Not knowing what she had on her mind, I settled in and listened.  She proceeded to tell me how pleased and joyful she was with her life, her marriage, and our lifestyle and that she has noticed my efforts to make her life as blissful as possible.  She went on to tell me that has found a great amount of comfort in not feeling guilty or feeling bad about not worrying about what pleasures I might have on my mind while being able to fully indulge in what makes her happy.  She wanted me to know that she loves her blissful life and now better understands that my bliss and joy come from being her slave and by in service to her ... no matter how important or mundane it might be.  

I immediately got hard (well tried, like in the picture.  It's even the same cage I have).  My attempt at an erection in the cage had nothing to do with any sexual thoughts of her or any sexual act she would have me perform.  No.  It was solely from the pride I felt in being able to accomplish, at least for now, what we set out to achieve when we started the Domme/subslave part of our marriage nearly 12 years ago.  It was a "love boner".  I get love boners from merely wallowing the feelings of my love for her.  To hear her tell me how pleased she is in her life, and with me, gave me a love boner.  


Mistress, can you help me with this:

I have a cut on the back of my arm that requires a bandage.  Nothing big and it's healing nicely, but still needs a bandage.  It's in a place that I can't get to myself, so Mistress has been my nurse on this one.  The bandage needed to be replaced.  She had been out with a girlfriend at happy hour, had been home for about 30 minutes, and was in a playful mood.  Wine was involved.  

She came up behind to help but instead, started to molest me with her hands and started grinding on my bottom like she was fucking me.  She pulled my shorts to the floor and continued mock fucking me for a few minutes.  then, off comes my shirt and I am only wearing my cage.  She spins me around and takes a firm grasp of her cock and balls that are, of course, securely caged.  She reminds me how happy it makes her to "own this cock" and that it is always under lock and key.  

She pulls herself close to me, starts deep kissing me, and goes to my ass with her hands.  Lightly running her fingers up and down the crack of my ass then spreading my cheeks apart to fully expose my bottom.  She said something about how this is how she would present me to others and about how she knows that my sex cravings have switched focus from my now permanently locked cock, to having my 'mangina' filled with cock.  Which is true.  I beg her for her cock.

She kept filling my ears with naughty talk and calling me her slut.  In no time, there I was, naked, exposed, and trying desperately to entice her to give me her cock, or for that matter, the cock of anyone else that she invited into the room.  I was deep in subspace being teased, subjugated, and used in this way for her enjoyment.  A few minutes later her phone rang, and she abruptly stopped.  "All done here" is all she said as she made her way over to the phone, knowing it was one of our kids calling.


Come See Me:

I get up early in the morning, like 5ish.  Mistress likes to sleep until 9ish.  When she is awake, I am usually in my office at the house working.  She will call me when she wants her coffee delivered.  This morning, Mistress called me at 5:30am, which she never does.  "Come see me" was the groggy voice I heard on the other end.  "Yes Mistress, right away. Is everything OK?"  Click ... rather than answer she hung up.  

Not knowing what she needed and worried something was wrong, I hustled in there.  She moved the covers off her body to reveal her beautiful ass and simply said  "Spank me! Not too hard but not too soft either.  Figure it out."  I proceeded to spank her beautiful lily-white bottom for about 6 or 7 minutes straight.  Not too hard, but definitely not soft and it turned her ass into a beautiful shade of deep red.  "That's enough." she said, pulled the covers back over her body, and sent me off to fetch her coffee.  

Where did that come from?  Every so often Mistress likes to play the sub role, but this was immediately upon waking and her need for it was a little intense.  I can't wait until she wakes up so I can ask her what prompted that.

These were just a few random occurrences that were just so fucking awesome.  Thanksgiving is over, and we don't have house guests.  After hearing about the deep state of bliss that Mistress feels in her life currently, I'm hoping for similar never-ending random occurrences



6 comments:

  1. These random occurrences sound just perfect. Heres hoping there are plenty more:)

    I just love how Mistress K keeps things fresh, and keeps you on your toes :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! What bodily confusion I'm experiencing right now!

    A little tearful at the romanticism of the first vignette, and how clear your mutual love is. A love boner indeed!

    A warm heart due to the fulfillment you both feel in your WLM.

    Hard nipples and tingling pussy from the recounting of her teasing and your cock lust.

    Smiling at the picture you painted of the domestic bliss of your early mornings, punctuated by your wife requesting, and getting, what she wanted, whether you are the dominant in the moment, or she is.

    A lovely post to read. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Goddess Rachel. High praise coming from you.

      Delete
  3. First photo...that thing does *not* look happy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a conundrum vanessa. In a state like this, it's both wonderful and frustrating, but still frustratingly amazing.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.