Followers

Saturday, November 4, 2023

I couldn't get my cage off


We are going to a wedding tonight.  Mistress called me over, and ordered me to get in the shower right away to get ready.  You will shave my cock, my balls, and my ass smooth because when we get home, "I am going to take advantage of you!  You will also wear your butt plug, so you are good and ready when we get home."  

Ever since I became a permanently caged husband, my sexual focus of desire has gone from my (her) cock to my ass.  As in when I get horny, I know immediately think about taking her cock in my ass.  I genuinely feel like a horny slut just wanting to be fucked.

When I got in the shower, I was straining so hard against my cage, I couldn't get it off.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, promises to be a good night:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hack saw? Torch? Jaws of Life? (You know me...just trying to "help", lol. ) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA. Thanks for the offer vanessachaland. With some ice and plenty of lube, it slipped right off.

      Delete
  3. OH Subhub, you are living the dream. My dream at least!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.