Followers

Monday, November 6, 2023

UPDATE: What Happened After the Wedding

 


The wedding was in the afternoon.  Mistress K. was certain we'd get home early.  Given the fact that Mistress K. had me remove my cage for the ceremony and that I was told to wear my butt plug, and that she informed me that she was going to "take advantage of me when we got home", this is what I was hoping and prepared for.  Alas, it did not go down like that.

The wedding was fun, and the alcohol was flowing.  Mistress had her fair share.  In fact, she had a little too much.  In fact, the first thing she said when we got in the car to go home was "I'm very tired.  There will be no sex tonight.  Maybe tomorrow."  "Yes Mistress." was my response.  Truth be told, I was tired as fuck too.  Plus ... there was always tomorrow.  I knew there would be no taking advantage of me when she had me stop for fast food on the way home.


We got home.  She immediately went into the bathroom and removed her clothes.  I took the dog out to pee.  She was in her robe and was just watching me get her fast food prepared for her to eat in the kitchen.  


She followed me into the closet.  I didn't notice that she lost the robe on the way in.  I turned around and she was naked, smiling and staring at me.  She hungrily started undressing me.  Cuff links off.  Shirt unbuttoned.  Unbuckled my belt.  Pants gone.

She laid herself on her back on the bench in our closet, pulled her spread knees to her chest, and said ... "put your cock in me now, start fucking me, and do not stop until you cum inside of me!"  Which is exactly what I did.  

I can't begin to tell you how long it has been since I just fucked her until I came.  She didn't want anything else from me but my orgasm and my cum. 

When she was done with me, she stood and kissed me, and said, "I just felt like giving that to you just now.  I hope you aren't disappointed.  Now get into bed and go to sleep", then walked out of the closet.  


I love you, Mistress.







2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an unexpected and wonderful end to the night!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's just so wonderful. Thanks as always Roz.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.