Followers

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

She Said It Would Be Permanent, but ....

 

Recently, when we (well, Mistress) decided that I was to be permanently caged 24/7 (story here), Mistress said that until she was ready to completely go without access to my (her) cock, there would be times when she'd have me go without it.  Because she knew she'd want to play with it, edge it, tease it, and deny it without it being caged.  This is one of those times.


The above picture is a very accurate depiction of how it is in our house ... usually.  


Her sources of happiness and fulfillment evolve from time to time and she didn't want to have to feel constrained when she wants what she wants from me.  


She wants to know that any pleasure she desires is available to her.  ANY pleasure she desires!


She knows what is good for us, and she lives her life accordingly.  While 99% of the time that means my cock is caged and my orgasms are nearly non-existent, she does get in moods.  Like the other night, after the wedding we attended, (here) When completely out of the blue she wanted me to experience something very rare ... penetration and non-stop thrusting up to and completely through a full-on orgasm, even though I happily live my life in service to her without any expectation that I will ever be allowed to orgasm.  I'm not allowed to ask.  Be it thought out in advance or spontaneous, it only happens if and because that is what she wants.  It's rare, but it happens.  It is one of the cornerstones of our beautiful life together.


Mistress decided that she wants me uncaged for an undetermined amount of time.  She said "a few days" but we'll see.  I have been uncaged since the events that followed the wedding.  This is one of those times she wants unfettered access to my cock.  She didn't say why, but I had a feeling.



She wants to edge me.  A lot.  



At times she will just randomly summon me to the room she is in, require me to remove all my clothes, and then masturbate myself to the edge of orgasm while begging her to deny me that very orgasm.  When she is amused enough, she shooes me away with her hand and says, "Leave me now."


Other times she insists on doing it herself.  When this happens, I'm always a little on edge because when gets playful, she will sometimes purposefully not stop stroking me while simultaneously warning me that I had better not cum.  Even though she doesn't need a reason or an excuse to paddle me, she likes the incredible opposing forces of having to beg her to deny me while warning me not to nut, while fully intending on making me nut.  Thankfully, that hasn't happened ... yet.



Sometimes the edging is elaborate.


Sometimes it is a random wham-bam-thank you-ma'am moment.  Either way, I am just so grateful to be owned by this woman.  Honored and grateful.





She could have anything (and anyone) she wanted, and she chooses me. (I wish she would choose a cute girl too though) Did I mention I was grateful?  

For at least the next day or so, I'll be uncaged and subject to much edging and denial ... then back in the cage - "permanently".  I think Mistress feels like she needs to send me back in the cage horny and wanting to cum ... really bad ...because of the full orgasm she gifted me the other night. 


11 comments:

  1. Wow, you two have such an incredible relationship and I love how Mistress K keeps changing things up.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your wife have a great dynamic. She does exactly what she wants to you, when she wants to. In short, she is in charge.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Poppet Subslut. You're exactly right and that's exactly how we both like it.

      Delete
  3. Dating, my wife to be said that males who wish to act like little boys, naughty little boys will be treated as such. She said also that I was the one she wanted the most, knowing what I was like. A month of dating I found myself over her lap, thinking foreplay, but learned not, my bare bottom received a very sound spanking and the look on her face, the tone of her voice as I stood rubbing a very well spanked bottom told me that she meant business and I would spanked as long as I was seeing her. Married, and yes, spankings still happen, always over her lap, always on bare bottom and always with the dreaded bath brush. She reminds me each time that I will address her as Mommy, and once the spanking is finished I will feel like a naughty little boy who Mommy gave a spanking. I do feel like a naughty little boy, I call her Mommy, and not allow to rub by sore bare bottom while facing the wall. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love every bit of that except the calling her 'Mommy" part. In part in accurately describes my life with my Wife, with the exception being I am required to address her as Mistress. Thanks for stopping by and sharing Jack.

      Delete
    2. I had trouble calling her Mommy, but overtime knowing my life is better because of my wife, I will address her as Mommy. Jack

      Delete
    3. I don't know about you, but once my 'Mommy' tells me to face the wall, I do as told. I feel just like a naughty little boy, a very sore, warm, stinging bare bottom I'm not allow to rub, Another scolding while facing the wall. Worse if someone drops in I don't move from the wall. If the person ask, I tell them I was a naughty little boy and Mommy gave me a spanking. Jack

      Delete
    4. You lead such a thrilling life Jack. Envied by many I'm sure.

      Delete
    5. I just found a woman who knew she needed to be in charge. The marriage is strong because of her. Thrilling I don't know about that. My wife/mommy spankings truely leave me feeling like a naughty little boy. Never get use to Mommy pulling down my pants and underpants. Being spanked in front of my mother-in-law hate most of all. But my mother-in-law from the beginning told me there was no in-law and I was her son, and being my mother she too would give a spanking if needed. So I have two women who will put me over their lap and spank my bare bottom and remind me I have been a naughty little boy. Jack

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.