Followers

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Permanent Chastity - yup, we're there

 


A week or so ago, I sent Mistress K. a cut and pasted 'article' I found on Twitter about permanent chastity, for her review and consideration.  It was from one of my favorite sources of information on FLR's;  Practical FLR, by author J.M. Scott.  Here is a link to the article on Twitter. I will cut and paste the article below.  

Here is a link to her Twitter page.  I highly recommend you look into her stuff.  It's excellent.  


Mistress K. read the article while getting a pedicure, and She immediately texted me and said, "I think we need to talk about permanent chastity".  I was then instructed to make reservations for dinner so that we could discuss it in depth.

As a result of that discussion, and inspired by the Twitter article mentioned above, we are now an acknowledged, permanent chastity Wife Led Marriage!  We couldn't be happier to have made the mutual decision that I am to be ALWAYS caged (unless of course Mistress simply wants me to be out of the cage for whatever reason).  ALWAYS caged.  Always.  During the day, at night while I sleep, while on vacation (unless we have to go through a metal detector at the airport), while at the office, during sex ... ALWAYS.  

When the conversation was over and we were driving home, we were holding hands, canoodling, and behaving like school kids in love.  It was exciting and wonderful.

 



Not too many months ago Mistress K. discovered that I ejaculate while being caged.  Once she discovered this, she started to lean in the direction of 'why would I need to ever uncage him for sex'.  When she wants me to fuck her, I mostly now fuck her with her favorite rubber boyfriend, firmly in place in the strap-on harness over my cage.  


Two days after our discussion, and the decision was made that I was to be permanently caged, Mistress had to leave town for a couple of days. In the afternoon the day before she left, I was given instructions to prepare myself to be fucked that evening.  I knew what that meant.  I was to thoroughly shower and shaved smooth in all the places that I am required to be shaved.  I was to also prepare my "boy pussy" for her cock with enemas 1 hour prior to when I was required to be in her bed.  Lastly, I sprayed her favorite cologne into the air walked through it to smell exactly like she wants me to be. 

I'll be honest, preparing myself to be penetrated by my Wife immediately puts me into subspace.  Preparing myself as best I can to be sexy, clean, desirable and fuckable for my Mistress is exciting. Feeling the nervousness of whether or not She will find me fuckable as I prepared my body for her was, well, thrilling.  


 We made beautiful love that night.  She fucked me sensually and lovingly and it was absolutely beautiful.  She could sense that I was getting lost in lust while she pumped her cock in and out of me and then placed her wand vibrator on my caged cock and began to increase the speed and depth of the thrusts.  It felt so fantastic.  OMG, just fantastic.  In about a minute, I was begging to be allowed to cum.  "Maybe later", was her reply.  But she kept the vibrator on my cage.  I was whimpering trying to hold it back and finally just told her I couldn't.  Seconds later, right when I was about to have the most massive orgasm I have had in years, no decades, she pulled the vibrator away, leaned down to kiss me, and whispered, "Ok, you can come now."  She kept the pace with her cock in my ass and the cum just started flowing out of me.  Even though my massive regular orgasm was denied, it was the deepest, most intense ruined orgasm I ever had.  


Where do we go from here?  Who knows.

After a few seconds, she slowly pulled out of me and left me laying there like a freshly fucked, wanton little slut.  A few minutes after she came back to me, kissed me sensually, and told me to lay there for a few minutes, but I would need to get up and clean everything so we could go to sleep.

It was amazing.

Here is a cut-and-paste version of the Twitter article from J.M. Scott on Permanent Chastity:


Permanent Chastity Making the transition to permanent chastity can be very difficult. First of all, lets define what permanent chastity is. This can be played with, each FLR will no doubt have it's own version of permanent chastity, and its rules. Here's a couple examples... 1. Always locked, and let out for cleaning only. In this version of permanent chastity, he's strictly kept locked at all times. If he is allowed any sort of sexual release, he will cum in his cage. Either from a vibrator, or from anal stimulation, or even simply because his body involuntarily cums from pressure build up. He is pussy free. 2. Always locked but allowed out for sex and play. She keeps him locked at all times. He's never out of his cage, unless supervised for cleaning, or for sex if she wants it. He is locked at all other times. He is not pussy free, but she controls every release he has, and how he has it. In both of these examples, he is locked at all times. That's what permanent chastity means. It doesn't have to mean he is never unlocked, cleaning will happen, and if sex or masturbation is allowed, he will be unlocked for that too. But at all other times, he's locked. It's also important to note that those in permanent chastity never get breaks from it. There's no taking the cage off for a few hours, or a day or a weekend. If he's let out for sex, the cage is on immediately afterward. No down time. It's always a good idea to cage him right away, the sooner after he cums the better. It re-inforces that chastity is his normal, and he never gets an erection or to touch, without the cage there. When a FLR firsts starts with chastity, it's impossible to go permanent right away. His body needs to adjust, and she needs to learn the different phases his body goes through over days and weeks. So playing with chastity and learning all this through direct experience is best. However, once she has learned, and his body has adjusted, permanent chastity can then be talked about seriously. For some FLR's permanent chastity is simply the most complimentary idea for the D/s dynamic. She can choose which type of permanent chastity she wants him in, pussy free or not. However, she also has to be aware of the huge mental effects permanent chastity will have on him. It should be emphasised just how big of a sacrifice it is, and make sure both agree that it's the best way forward. Communication is key! It's important to commit to it. Talk about permanent chastity, play with it, it's a hot idea, and it's fun to use it for teasing. Once you have decided permanent chastity is the way forward, then it's time to really commit to it. In other words, once it's officially permanent, there is to be no mercy, it's his reality from that point forward, and no amount of begging will change that. Obviously if there's any hygiene or medical / travel concerns, act accordingly. But in the otherwise daily grind, he is never out of the cage. Ever. Full stop! This must be agreed to before permanent chastity begins. That it's made very clear, that once it's deemed permanent, he agrees that she can and will enforce it, no matter what. That it's a no going back policy. That he must commit to her, sacrifice for her, from that point forward. She reserves the right to punish if he complains, but she also must keep in mind, how difficult it will be for him, especially in the first few months. It's a good idea if she is caring, and appreciative of the fact that he has agreed to permanent chastity. In the first few weeks, he will whimper and want to beg, but he will likely endure. However, 6 weeks to 2 months in, he will probably cave, and beg. He may even feel hopeless, because it's such a huge sacrifice! This is the time to for her to remain strong, but loving. She can cuddle and hold him, remind him of his sacrifice for her. He will want to serve her, eat her out, and become extremely submissive during this time. It is also a good time for introducing pegging to the relationship, since his focus is being shifted away from his locked cock. Pegging, or feminization, like panties over his cage, will help calm him and refocus his energy to his body rather than his cock. He will become much more body aware and his emotions will be enhanced. This is because he now has so much more attention on things other than his locked cock, his whole body comes alive in the extra submissiveness. Eventually, with feminization and / or anal stimulation, he will accept his chastity cage as a part of his body. His body will stop fighting the cage so much, and straining will lessen, but usually doesn't go away entirely. He will still be reminded he's locked. It just won't be as strong, since his body has been trained that it can't defeat the cage no matter how hard it tries. His body has surrendered to the cage. Also, it's a good idea for her to use a chastity base ring strap. Which is simply a strap that goes around his waist and connects to the base ring on each side. This ensures that the cage doesn't droop off his body. After a month or two locked, his skin stretches and his body relaxes, making it far easier for him to pull out the back of the cage. A base ring strap eliminates this possibility, and keeps the cage nice and snug and can be worn at all times. It's best to keep him comfortable in chastity, and not chafing, so keeping the cage snug with a strap is beneficial in multiple ways. The most important thing to realize about permanent chastity, is that he craves her attention. He craves to serve, worship and honor her. As long as she is allowing him these things, he will never regret permanent chastity. When he feels appreciated, and she reminds him that he's a good boy, it makes it all worth it. Her pleasure becomes the forefront of his sex life. Her pleasure is the only pleasure that matters to him. He will feel her pleasure, it will take him deep into subspace. Her pleasure, owns him. It is a feeling of belonging that cannot be described with words. Permanent chastity is the ultimate sacrifice, but it's incredibly beautiful and worth it, when it's done within a loving FLR. Create the #FLR of your dreams with my Practical FLR book series! books2read.com/b/PracticalFLR Also, it's always appreciated when you retweet. It helps spread the word far and wide that FLR's are an amazing way to live. So please retweet! Thank you!




6 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like this decision has been a wonderful one for you both. This all sounds amazing, so happy for you both!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. Thanks for stopping by. So far so good as far as a wonderful decision goes. It's something neither of us would've ever imagined would be a part of our lives, even a year or so ago ... yet here we are. Our evolution has been exciting. A bit of nail-biting going on, but exciting nonetheless. We'll see what thigs are yet to come.

      Delete
  2. Great post! I actually just wrote something very similar on my blog a few days ago. I would say I'm definitely in "catagory 2" of permanent chastity. It's been a wild ride for sure. Welcome to the eternally locked club!
    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I'll head over and check out your blog post.

      Delete
  3. Wow. Congratulations. A little tongue-in-cheek here...but always--even golfing with your buddies? I seem to remember the cage was left behind and it was a mutual decision awhile back? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does not want to risk there being an embarrassing event that might ultimately reveal our lifestyle. So yes, when golfing with the fellas, she instructs me to remove it right before I leave and to put it back on the second i get back.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.