Followers

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Always Eat Your Cum!


I currently don't eat my cum.  I don't want to either.  Mistress K. doesn't want me too because she thinks it's just too gross, even for her slave husband to have to endure.

This is from PracticalFLR.  It very simply explains the benefits of being required to eat my cum ... every drop, every time, without being told.

My thought on this is a lot like receiving spankings.  I don't like the spankings when they are happening, but I absolutely love it that my Wife requires I receive them.

What are your thoughts?



PracticalFLR

Always Make Him Eat His Cum! One great rule in a #FLR is mandatory cum eating. It's really not even meant to be an option. There's really no excuse not to eat it. It's polite. But there's more to it than just that. There's multiple reasons on why he should be eating his cum, without being told. The main reason is because it helps him develop the submissive mindset beyond sexuality. When he is always submissive, and horny, he ties submission to being horny. So naturally when he gets off, his submission will drop off and he will want a break from submission. In a FLR there are no breaks from submission that she doesn't agree to. So it's unacceptable for him to not be in the mood to submit, just because he had a full release orgasm. This actually makes full release orgasms something to fear, and avoid, which isn't very ideal. You don't want to be afraid of certain acts just because it might cause his submission to drop. Instead, it's time to train him to be submissive, whether he's horny or not. Whether it's sexual or not. The moment he cums, any ideas and appeal of eating his cum he entertained only moments before, are completely gone. The idea of eating it now is a turn off, and maybe even gross. This is a perfect opportunity. It's the perfect time for him to demonstrate his submission to her, and re-enforce the submissive mindset in his non-horny mind. It's time to make him eat his cum. Not quickly either. Slowly. Make him wait a few seconds between each lick. If it was collected in a glass, sip it slowly, and let the taste infiltrate his entire mouth. He doesn't get to just slurp it up and gone, that's too easy. No, he must savor it, and understand, he will be eating it from now on, every time, every last drop. This will maintain his submissive mindset through a full release orgasm, and will train his non-horny mind that he's still owned by her. That submission to her is not optional. It's also a sign of respect for her, to do it without being told, to demonstrate that he knows his place, and will respectfully clean up his own mess, as a sign of gratitude, so she doesn't have to do it. It's the polite, submissive thing to do. There are other benefits of this as well, since cum is full of vitamins and minerals, it's a complete and total waste to not eat it. It's healthy, and replenishes the nutrition lost in cumming. It should be mandatory, and non negotiable. Every time. The bigger the load, the better. Always make him eat it.

31 comments:

  1. I have had to eat mine on occasion. Either from her hand or her pussy, I have eaten every drop. My former could put me in a position that, with her assistance, I would cum directly into my mouth. I have had no after effects from it and would do so every time my Mistress directed me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being put in an upside-down position so the any cum goes right in your mouth would be interesting. I've seen that.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I lie on the bed with my head near the edge. She raises my legs up and over my head, as would be in the diaper position, and puts my legs over her shoulders. My cock now right over my face, she milks me and steers my cock as the cum goes directly into my open mouth. Very Dominant on her part and submissive on my part.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks juliesp. It just seems to be naturally the right policy.

      Delete
  3. My wife-mistress believes since she has tasted cum in the past now it is my turn..payback time!!!..Soreassboy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure I feel qualified to comment lol, being a woman and the submissive in my relationship.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand Roz, but do you think it makes sense in a Wife Led Marriage. I think it's a natural in my mind given the power dynamic. The symbolism is amazing

      Delete
  5. I've been doing it for 25 years. It quickly seems completely natural, and would seem odd not too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can completely understand how this could be. Just like permanently wearing a cage in that regard I suppose.

      Delete
    2. It began after intercourse, to bring her to orgasm. We then moved on to having me climax with just the tip of my penis inserted, so the semen would be deposited just inside the vagina. Deliciously frustrating! I was then required to pull out, quickly kneel, and ejaculate over the vaginal entrance and pub mound. Which is how things have stood for 20 years or so, unless I'm told to ejaculate somewhere else. Wherever, the licking clean is mandatory.

      Delete
  6. For us, it's only after intercourse. I have to lick her to orgasm, which necessitates eating my cum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find the commentary by Practical FLR to be very interesting and from my perspective to be quite true. I love the idea of being made to eat my cum as it reinforces my submission. After I have cum, I don't want to eat it at all and really need to be told to do it. I know that after I cum I will have a period where my mood is down and I am not feeling like be submissive and serving. Therefore, I don't want to cum and beg to not be allowed to. I like the concept of getting over that feeling by making my orgasm and eating it be a reinforcement and reminder of my submission.
    The last time I had an orgasm was during intercourse with my Mistress on top. She was telling me that I would have to eat my cum and I actually begged to be allowed to cum. After she rolled off me I was in post orgasmic stupor and did not make a move to try eat and it. She did not either so it did not happen.
    At one time we had a "rule" that if I came without permission I had to eat my cum. I don't get to cum very often but would like to get back to that ritual. I am pretty good about not cumming without permission though so I would like to get to a point of always being required to eat it. The important part of that for me is being required to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely hate it when I am made to eat my cum. I also find it a total act of submission to do it and therefore will do so even though I cant stand it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the ultimate act of submission is to be ass fucked. Eating my own cum falls way short of that....IMO.

      Delete
    2. Thanks guys. Those two things, among others can be arued as the ultimate act of submission.

      Delete
  9. It's the penalty if I come before she does. I hate it; she loves it. Guess who wins? Her orgasms when I'm made to clean up are huge. Oral + her natural dominance + making me do something I detest is big turn on for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She enjoys making me eat mine, but as her sub, I enjoy pleasing her.

      Delete
    2. "She enjoys making me eat mine, but as her sub, I enjoy pleasing her."

      This!

      Delete
  10. Hello there! You asked what W/e think. I say that in the context of a FLR, it all depends on what your Wife/Mistress wants. For example, in your case, it wouldn't be something I'd suggest you do, because your Wife doesn't want you to.

    But in the general context of a FLR, I think it's a good tool for the Wife to utilize to keep Her husband in his place. It's especially meaningful if he *doesn't* like it, personally speaking.

    It makes Me think of what I tell some of My coerced bi slaves: your sexual orientation is obedience. I think that goes for any and all preferences in a FLR. Your preference is whatever your Wife desires. If a submissive husband/partner can't embrace that in spirit, he should embrace it in practice until he does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the thoughtful comment GoddessRachel. I happen to agree 100% with everything you have said here. I'd never do it without having been instructed to do so by Her because frankly, it's not a fetish of mine. But I not-so-secretly with that she would require it of me for this very reason:

      I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the wisdom:

      "It makes Me think of what I tell some of My coerced bi slaves: your sexual orientation is obedience. I think that goes for any and all preferences in a FLR. Your preference is whatever your Wife desires. If a submissive husband/partner can't embrace that in spirit, he should embrace it in practice until he does."

      Another thing I don't have an interest in doing, but absolutely would if it is what She wanted.

      Thank you for your very enlightening comment.

      Delete
  11. Hi Sub Hub, One interesting thing I've found from years of eating my cum when I'm allowed to orgasm (or ruin) is that I now crave the taste because I associate the taste with 'release'. As for whether you should be made to eat your cum... well, that's hard to say. It does make me feel very submissive - which is why I like doing it. And I think Mistress R has come to enjoy feeding me my cum, though I don't think she was that into it to begin with.
    I think your Mistress is probably more 'proactive' than many. This idea that you should only do what your Mistress 'wants' and 'enjoys' is good in theory, but honestly if I had taken that approach from the start then we wouldn't have got anywhere.
    If you suggest it and you try it and she finds it a massive turn off then fair enough, but I would have thought Mistress K would appreciate another way for you to show your submission.
    Good luck!
    RA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the same boat. Our WLM has developed slowly over the years, that's natural I suppose, and much of what is ritual and expected now began as a suggestion from me or something I've shared with my Queen from another source. Makes me think RA has a great point, knock and the door just might open - as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

      Delete
    2. Thank you as always RA for your thoughtful post. If we (She) were to implement an always-eat-your-cum policy, I suspect that at first it would be a hurdle to wanting to cum. I can totally see how that would flip and that doing so would be associated with being allowed to ... in a good way of course.

      I did suggest it and she is not on board (currently). That said, I think a seed was planted in a fertile garden and we very well may be revisiting it again soon. Stay tuned.

      Delete
    3. I will try and keep up with your blog, seems things are moving fast! Hope you revisit this at some point in the future. :)

      Delete
  12. This is certainly a topic most everyone in an FLR has an opinion about. 25 comments so far compared to just a handful after your last post, which was just tremendous, fantastic inside view of a loving relationship.
    Eating or being fed my own cum surfaces now and again when it tickles my Queen's fancy. Mostly during teasing sessions of multiple multiple false starts. She has become quite adept at coercing out just a small taste at a time, while I fall just a smidgen short of even a true ruined orgasm. The fortunate thing about this method is that because my arousal is still peaked, the taste is actually an accelerant. My subspace is rarely more accuse than during these times, and the sparkle in Her eyes assure She's evenly thrilled from the flip side of the Dom/sub coin.
    Thanks for starting a fun conversation!
    sublove

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.