Followers

Friday, October 27, 2023

She has the Covid

 


Mistress has been sick for a few days.  In bed, doesn't want to have to deal with anything, kind of sick.  Each morning, as I am always required to, I bring Mistress her coffee, prepared as I know to prepare it.  I am required to ALWAYS present her coffee to her either naked or with a t-shirt on only, so as to always properly display my cage.

While she has been sick, she has had ZERO interest in anything sexy or sexual.  This morning was no exception.  I guess assuming she would have no interest in whether or not I properly displayed my cage, so I failed to remove my shorts while delivering her coffee.


I was dead wrong.  Through her grogginess and general shitty disposition, she said 

"When I am feeling better, you will be punished.  Do not come in this room without your cage on full display ever again."


I fucked up.  The waiting is the hardest part. 










12 comments:

  1. That is wonderful that despite her being ill and feeling miserable she still was able to be consistent with this rule. That is what a submissive needs, to know that their dominant's power over them is complete, consistent and unwavering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree MRBILL. I was careless and reckless, and am waiting for the correction.

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, good on Mistress K remaining consistent even when sick. Perhaps starting to feel a bit better? Waiting does suck.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. Yes, she is starting to feel a bit better. Finally.

      Delete
  3. Hope she recovers fully and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks vannesachaland. She has turned the corner is feeling better.

      Delete
  4. All the best to Your Goddess. We must ensure that She is as comfortable as possible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. She was/is as comfortable as an ill Queen can be.

      Delete
  5. Ooops. Wishing her a swift recovery.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that Mistress K is sick, I hope she feels better soon. But I gotta admit it's kind of awesome that she still held you to account. I would have made the same mistake I'm sure....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and the resulting spanking was administered yesterday. Ouchy!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.