Followers

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Do You Want to Sleep with Your Cage Off Tonight?

 

Permanently caged is a bit of a misnomer.  Of course, there are times when it must come off.  One of those times is to give the cage and its contents a thorough cleaning.  A rule in our house is that permission must be sought and obtained to EVER remove the cage, even in circumstances where it's obvious it must come off.  

"Mistress, may I remove the cage in the shower to give everything a good cleaning.", I asked.  Very sweetly she replied, would you like to be allowed to sleep cage-free tonight?"  Instinctively my immediate, knee-jerk reaction was NO!  I can't explain it.  Caged or not at any given time is entirely up to Mistress K. of course.  Even if the only reason is that she wants to use it or play with it.  Perhaps it was my subconscious wanting not to challenge the recent decision we made to keep my chastity permanent.  Perhaps I felt like it might be a test that I didn't want to fail.  I don't know.

She said "Is that what you want?" and I foolishly replied with "that's what permanent means."  

Wrong answer!  She stopped dead in her tracks, turned looked at me, and said, "don't tell me what permanent means!"  She walked right over to me, and pointed to the ground.  I know that means I must kneel immediately.


Naked and kneeling, I put my face in her fully clothed belly and wrapped my arms around her waist and jeans-covered ass.  "Would you like an opportunity to rephrase that?", she asked.  "No, you don't get an opportunity to rephrase and with that, she bent at the waist over my shoulder and immediately began spanking my naked butt.  I don't know how many.  They were too rapid and hard to count.  

"Go take care of your business in the shower, and when you are done, you will present yourself for inspection (shaving and cleanliness). If you pass the inspection, you will go straight to bed for the night.  If you fail inspection, you will receive a very hard spanking with crop and paddle, and then you will go straight to bed for the night.  Then she turned on her heels and left me there.

"Yes Mistress", I replied ... and off I went.  I passed inspection (whew) and promptly got into bed.  Laying there, I couldn't help but wonder how badly I might've fucked by answering 'no' to her question about sleeping without my cage tonight. I wondered if instead of having a sore bottom and being put to be early because of my insolence, she might otherwise be playing nicey, nicey with my cock, ultimately ending in her having a big orgasm for the two of us.

Shit!


5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I can certainly see the dilemma, what is the 'right' answer?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 'right' answer should always be how you truly feel. If that causes a conflict with your Dominant, then it is their prerogative to correct it. IMHO anyway.

      Delete
  2. You must be more masochistic than I am. I think I would have answered, “Yes, Mistress, but only if that is pleasing to you.”
    But I suppose I can understand your desire for clarity and consistency about the meaning of “purity”. When it comes to self discipline in my relationship to food, I have noticed that it is psychologically easier to do a complete fast than to resist unhealthy snacks when I am aiming for moderation. Maybe there’s a similar psychological phenomenon concerning permanent chastity versus “moderate” chastity?
    Happy Cuckold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. Meant to say “about the meaning of permanent”. HC

      Delete
  3. Thanks as always for stopping by and commenting Happy. I love your insights.

    "I think I would have answered, “Yes, Mistress, but only if that is pleasing to you.” This would've been the smart thing to say, as always. Part of the reason for the sore red bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.