Followers

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Another Amazing Thing Learned on our Permanent Chastity Journey


 Turns out, yes, yes I am.

Recently I spoke about our decision to make chastity for me permanent.  Read about it here.  It wasn't a big stretch.  I was mostly permanently in a cage anyway.  The decision was more of a formality than anything else.  


For the past couple of weeks, we have been immersed in elderly caregiving for a couple of different family members who needed us to be there for them.  We were.  I was caged the entire time, but other than that, there wasn't much time or opportunity to be a proper Wife-Led couple.  


Now that we have our home to ourselves, we've been able to get back to the lifestyle to which we have become accustomed.  This morning, before leaving for the office, Mistress was running errands, but sent me a text telling me that I was to wear my "little pink friend", which is my pink, glass butt-plug.  Frankly, Mistress has not had me wear my plug that often for whatever reason over the last couple of months.  But today she did.  


I had become aware of how effective permanently wearing a cage was at taking the focus of my sexual desire away from my cock.  When I get horny, yes, my cock tries to get hard in my cage (to no avail of course), but my desire is not focused on my cock.  It's focused elsewhere, mostly on her.  In the shower, as I was inserting the plug into my 'mangina', my boy pussy, I suddenly had this slut-like craving to be fucked, and it was amazing.  I texted Mistress when I got out of the shower that wearing my cage and my plug makes me a "cock hungry slut".   Her reply was a simple "good".


I'm sure begging and pleading is in my future.




6 comments:

  1. Well, that's one way to keep you on edge :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right Roz? What will become of me when I'm feeling like a cock hungry little slut?

      Delete
  2. Lucky you!
    Happy cuckold

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.