Followers

Monday, October 9, 2023

You Will Ruin It For me

Only have a minute today, so this will be brief and sans sexy pictures.

As you may know, I am now kept in permanent chastity.  Locktober 24/7/365 if you will.  even though my cage is a beautifully constructed, custom-fitted, stainless-steel cage (Jail Bird by Mature Metal), which is very easy to keep clean without having to remove it, removing it for a thorough cleaning every week or so is good practice.  Yesterday, I asked Mistress for permission to remove the cage in the shower for that deep cleaning.  She gave me permission ... and off I went into the shower.

In recent months, I had a bit of a scare over prostate cancer concerns, all of which were extinguished with tests, biopsies, and the like.  Whew.  Mistress and I were both thrilled.  Side note, during this process, I revealed to the urologist (who is a buddy), that Mistress K. and I practice semen retention and that I was only ever allowed to ejaculate when given permission to do so, which was not very often at all.  We both asked him if that was a contributing factor to the recent rise in my PSA numbers.  He gives the usual answer of "There is no scientific data to support frequent ejaculation reduces the risk of prostate cancer. But, if you think it will, it might."  That last part was, well I think that was my buddy trying to help me out and give me and Mistress K. a reason for more frequent ejaculations.  Nonetheless, on the way home from the appointment, Mistress K. said, "You will be milked more frequently from now on."

In the shower and with permission, I removed my cage to clean it and to thoroughly clean and shave smooth my twig and berries, as I am required to.  All of a sudden, I heard her voice.  "Turn around.".  She was standing in the opening of our awesome, giant shower.   Standing there in snug jeans and a snug t-shirt, outlining her gorgeous frame, and with hands on hips, she said "Masturbate'.  The whole time standing and watching, a few minutes later she said, "You will ruin it for me.".  'Yes Mistress' was my humble reply.

It felt amazing to be masturbating while she watched.  As I neared orgasm and right before it was about to be an amazing orgasm, I removed my hand and watched as my cummies spurt out and landed on the shower floor.  "That was your milking.  Resume your task."  With that, she turned and walked away leaving me standing there in awe of her leadership and wallowing in my subspace.  Thank you Mistress.  

It was fucking awesome!


6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the prostate scare. Very glad to hear it was just that...a scare. That is an interesting point about semen retention and interesting response.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend. Semen retention is a thing, and it works.

      Delete
  2. Very hot - I think you two have a sensible solution.I bet it wasn't long until your submissive feelings came back in full force!
    CK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never left because it was a ruined orgasm and not a full-on orgasm. works, every time!

      Delete
  3. Subhub,
    You do a real service in writing on this topic since more men are coming under orgasm control ((locks or honor system) and there is some evidence showing an inverse relationship between higher rates of ejaculation and prostate cancer. The evidence is not compellingly strong. But there are so few things males can do to diminish their chances of this prevalent male cancer, that paying attention to the ongoing research in urology is important.

    I am not suggesting that couples using orgasm control should stop using it. The real point of orgasm control is giving a wife authority to manage that crucial part of a relationship and to maintain male submissiveness and obedience (which can lapse after an orgasm) But female control of the orgasm and regular ejaculation are both possible in a relationship

    The way Mistress K handled it in your post was creative, imaginative, sexy as hell and probably effective. I say probably effective because the relationship, if any between prostate cancer and orgasm may involve more than ejecting sperm from the male testicles. (so, the ruined orgasm is a research question). In any case, thanks for bringing up an important issue. Also keep watching those PSA numbers as I know you will. They are tricky in predicting the presence of prostate cancer, but important to keep an eye on -as is the role of ejaculations in prostate cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Anonymous, for the thoughtful and well-informed comment.

    "But female control of the orgasm and regular ejaculation are both possible in a relationship"

    I couldn't agree more. the goal for us is now focused on just evacuating the semen that is inside me from time to time, but not often. When the purpose of my ejaculation is evacuation, there is as little sexual component as possible involved. Much like her standing and witnessing me milk myself. She was fully dressed and regular clothes, offered nothing sexual. Although there was an extremely erotic aspect to it for me (being naked and ordered to masturbate to a ruined orgasm), it was very matter-of-fact, almost clinical.

    When she said "resume your task", I immediately returned to cleaning the cage and shaving all my bits smooth, and immediately put the cage back on.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.