Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Oh boy, she saw me

We have a nice lady that has been our cleaning lady for almost 10 years.  She is the nicest, sweetest, most courteous and honorable person you could ever want to meet.  We have been become relatively close with her and her family.  I'll bet that if we were to be able to see inside of her house, it would look very much like our house used to look like because we give her most of our furniture when ever we get new. 

This morning .... Mistress was away from the house.  The kids are home on spring break, so they were home.  After showering, shaving and getting ready for work in the bathroom, I carefully opened the bathroom door because I heard voices just outside the bedroom door.  It was one of our children and friend looking at the internet.  I was naked and needed to get to our closet so I quietly closed the bedroom door so I could pass without this friend being exposed to their friend's naked father.  Inside the bedroom, my other child was sitting in the easy chair in our bedroom (Mistress's throne when we are alone) watching a movie on the iPad with headphones on.  No big deal. 

As I made my toward our big closet, he started waving his arms and pointing to the head of the bed, around the corner of my field of view where our cleaning was, stripping the bed.  There I was, in all my naked and freshly (fully) shaved glory for her to see.  She was mortified .... and so was I.  I quickly rushed into the closet and closed the door, giggling to myself.  My hand to God it was a pure accident, but still a funny thing that just happened.  While in the closet, I attached the ball stretcher that Mistress instructed me to wear this day, got completely dressed and headed out to the kitchen where she was.  When I walked up to her all she could do was put her hand over her mouth and apologize profusely.  I knew she was mortified and probably even worried that I might be upset.  Of course I wasn't upset because it was a completely innocent thing that happened.  I apologized to her but she kept on apologizing.  I told her not to worry about it at all and even though we each had a moment of embarrassment, it was no problem and eventually we were even able to laugh about it. 

I texted Mistress to tell her what happened (telling her that our house cleaner just had the thrill of her life - :-) and all she could say in her response as OMG!  Although there was no sexual connotation whatsoever, I did think on the way to work that this was the only woman other than my wife (and a few lady doctor types) that has seen me naked.  Not just naked, but naked and shaved.  Does that qualify as CFNM?   Oh boy!

25 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...how funny! Honestly, she was probably so caught off guard, she might not have even realized you were clean shaven. I actually have my own little funny/embarrassing story to post later today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was pretty funny. I'm pretty sure she did realize that I had a "shaven haven". There was more than enough time and it was in full view. Can't wait to hear about your story later.

      Thanks as always for commenting. You know I always appreciate seeing you here.

      Delete
  2. That makes we wish we had a housekeeper. I would love to arrange that exact scenario for my knight to see how he reacts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can absolutely see how it would be a fun thing to do, and I would love to do it too, only not with this nice lady.

      Thanks for stopping and commenting Angelique!

      Delete
  3. I am with Angelique. Sounds like a fun fantasy to me. I'm glad you both were able to laugh about it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with both of you too. yes, I am happy that she didn't just wilt with regret, shame and embarrassment.

      Delete
  4. Is it bad of me that i thought this hilarious, omg, i would be mortified if it was me, but its funny when its someone else lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ... not bad at all because hilarious is exactly what it was. The mortification made it even that much more funny.

      Delete
  5. What would have been worse? Clean shaven or wearing some frilly panties? I'd go with the lack of hair I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, you're absolutely right! Or, what if Mistress wanted me caged today? Rut row!

      Delete
  6. You and lg sure have had one hell of a week =)

    And could you even imagine if you were caged!? Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hew ... so glad I wasn't pantied and/or caged when that happened

      Delete
  7. I wonder what the cleaning lady told her family . Maybe she told them you shaved it bald

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet she didn't even see, she would have been so shocked that all she would have registered was you, skin, and embarrassment..i keep thinking i am glad it wasn't the friend of your young one, you would have had a lot of explaining to do and they probably wouldn't have been laughing.

    PS SHiP- not a picture of me, in answer to your question
    :) L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yeah, little raises a very good point. Better the cleaning lady than the visiting child.

      Delete
    2. little, K,

      you're absolutely right about being grateful it wasn't the friend of the little one. Could imagine? Holy shit!

      Delete
  9. Oh my! I would have been beyond mortified. Glad you two were able to laugh it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a funny memory now, and yes I'm glad we were able to laugh it off too.

      Delete
  10. I guess I'm a "millennial". Shaving is the norm, or at least in my experience. I've never seen more than a landing strip, and it was not uncommon for someone to shave in the football locker room. Still embarrassing though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Anonymous. For us "older folks", shaving isn't always the norm, although it is in my house. I'm pretty sure that even though the cleaning is probably in her late 30's, early 40's, shaving is probably not the norm for her.

      Delete
  11. Oh my SHIP! Haha I'm sorry to have laugh at your expense but that's hilarious. At least you didn't also have on a wearable item! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lady M. and thank you for taking the time to comment. Yes, I am so very grateful that all this poor woman had to process was seeing me naked, and not seeing me in panties, or a cock ring or worse .... my cage.

      Delete
  12. Just doing some back reading. Sorry I am behind here. Oh my, I would have been mortified too! Sorry but this made me laugh. Glad you were able to laugh about it in the end. I wonder if she did notice you were shaved? My guess would be not.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be sorry for having a laugh Roz, it was a laughable situation ... thankfully it wasn't another kind of situation. With the view that she got, I'm pretty certain that she did notice I was shaved smooth, if not right, certainly when she looked back on it.

      Thanks as always for coming by.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.