Followers

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Do I get enough sex?

After reading a couple of recent blog entries that seemed to focus on the endurance of a few submissive husband that have gone days, even a week without an orgasm, I got me thinking.  Over the course of my FLM with Mistress K., any thought of if, when and how I might orgasm went from the front of my mind to the back of mind.  I frankly don't have any expectation of if, when or how I may be able to orgasm the next time.  It was kind of like watching water come to a boil.  It takes longer when you focus on nothing but it.  I no longer focus on it and I couldn't be happier and devoted and in love to my darling Mistress wife.  I truly do feel honored to have Mistress K. be in full control of if, how and when I orgasm.  That fact alone gives me comfort, warmth and deepens my love for here every day.

It's March 8th, and thus far I have had one full-on orgasm and only a few (3 or 4) ruined orgasms this year.  Don't get me wrong, I am not at all complaining.  Not in the least.  For me there was a transitional point to where I was absolutely able to find please and comfort in giving control of my orgasms to my Mistress Wife, both consciously and sub-consciously.  She has masterfully guided me to be the kind of submissive husband that truly doesn't dwell on my sexual pleasure.  As such, I am getting so much more genuine sexual pleasure in my life than I ever thought possible.  I am able to fully enjoy whatever amount of sexual pleasure Mistress allows me to have, whether it is walking and patting my bottom, or spending hours seeing to it that she is sexually pleasured in all ways, or even having me lay on top of her, look into her and eyes while inside and have a full orgasm. 

Just last night, after a busy day of running the kids around and being a mom and dad, she was in the closet and was changing from clothes of the day and into her jammies.  She heard me in the adjacent bedroom and even though the kids were in the house and not far away, she called me into the closet, ordered me to kneel before her and to worship her nearly naked body with kisses and hugs.  She placed her hand gently at the back of my head and gently but firmly held that way while I worshipped her.  I love that!!  It was less than a minute before she told me she was done with and continue to dress for the evening and eventually.  I stood, and left the closet.  It was so brief yet was something that I consider to be a significant sexual gift that Mistress allowed me to have.  Kneeling before was a very tender moment, and when she allows me to worship her that way, I have this incredible feeling of honor that she allows me to do it. 

Don't get me wrong, of course I still LOVE having an orgasm.  When Mistress instructs me to have a full orgasm, she knows that for me it is almost like a religious experience.  She will usually have me do it the most intimate, loving way, which for me is in the missionary position so I can look into her eyes while building up to and finally having my orgasm.  The tenderness of that moment and the moments that follows are just so ......... well, like I said, a religious experience for me.

I get more "sex" than I could ever hope for.  Thank you Mistress !

16 comments:

  1. You are so fortunate that she totally controls your sexual pleasure and your cock. That is an essential part of an FLR to have your Mistress in charge of your sexual pleasure. It's impressive that she has trained you so well without putting you in a cock cage. You obey so well that she doesn't need one to control you. It will be interesting to see how many full orgasms you are allowed in 2015. It's also impressive that you accept her control and embrace it without complaining about the fact she controls and limits your sexual pleasure to please her. You are an inspiration to all male submissives in a FLR. She must be very pleased the way you obey without question and without being caged and she never has to worry that you will ever attempt to get any sexual pleasure without her permission.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much FD. That's high praise coming from a dominant for sure! I believe she is pleased but I will never believe she is pleased enough. Always improving.

      I don't know if she intended to "train me" that way, or if it is just how it worked. I think the fact our mutual decision to enter into this lifestyle was not an attempt to try and live in kink 24/7, but rather our goal was to deepen our love for each as much as we could. So far so good.

      Thank you again FD, for coming by and commenting ...... and again, for the kind words.

      Delete
  2. oh my!
    denial is a happy happy place SHiP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was lovely to read because i can identify with it so much.

    I am not allowed to orgasm without permission, im not allowed to ask (the exception is during heavy s/m and im in subspace), it can be weeks and sometimes months before i might get release...the longest being 5 months.

    Like you, i dont mind, in fact i enjoy it because it forces me in a way to focus more on pleasing him.

    I really loved this, was so nice to be able to relate.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for calling it lovely and relatable tori. That means a lot to me.

      Delete
  4. Hi SubHub, you provide inspiration to strive towards this. Until very recently I would not have understood this at all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was an unwilling (at first) and an unknowing participate on the journey to this point DtBHC. I'm certain that Mistress didn't have this in mind when she agreed to control my orgasms, but I think we are both pleasantly surprised as to the outcome.

      Don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of time that I really, really, really want to orgasm, really, really, really bad, but those feelings are always eclipsed by the pride and joy I get from being dutiful to my beloved Mistress.

      Thanks as always for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. sub hub we are both controlled but in a different manor. Mistress loves to give you ruined climaxes or none at all with exceptions, where my Mistress loves to watch me squirt. Many times while I'm laying down and I start to climax she aims it at my head hoping to hit my mouth. It all boils down to what Mistress desires.
    you serve her well.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that Mistress necessarily loves to give me ruined orgasms as much as she prefers to limit my orgasms/ejaculations to ruined orgasms. I wholeheartedly agree though, it does always boil down to what Mistress desires.

      Delete
  6. sub hub if you would allow me to post here about a comment pearl necklace made on her site. I can't post as anon on her site. She talked about begging for what she wants and mentions it could be seen as topping from the bottom. At times my Mistress has me beg but in a different manor. An example would be she is sitting on the sofa and tells me to get on my knees before her. She then slides down and puts her feet on my shoulders and asks what I see. I tell her I see her beautiful shaved pussy. She would then ask if I want to lick it. I always tell her yes then she will say beg me to allow you to lick it. She has done the same with spanking me, pegging me and other things we do.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may comment here about anything you want, in reply to any comment, post, opinion you see anywhere my friend.

      I will say that maybe it is time that you come out from behind the curtain of anonymity and let the rest of us get to know you a little better perhaps?

      Begging ........... mmm

      Delete
  7. My sub is not allowed to mastrubation or climax without my permission. I can be very limiting at times. We do have cuddle times where he can suckle at times though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment anna louise. I so very much appreciate it. I absolutely believe that there is no "right" way to do this thing we love so much (FLM/FLR), but in my opinion, not being allowed to masturbate (or touch oneself sexually in any manner) is something that likely is and should be a standing rule. I have been under such a rule for well over three years and my desire for my wife has never been more genuine, or more intense. There is no way I would've ever believed it could even be possible before we started our magical journey.

      Thanks again anna louise

      Delete
  8. I enjoyed you post,SHIP, it resonates well with me. My wife has not allowed me a full release since July and I really want one but I really don't want one. I know it is really her control that I crave and need. Her deciding and manageing me as she sees fit, for her pleasure and for mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DLsKnight, isn't it crazy? I don't it would be possible to get any other guy that doesn't understand the joy of FLM/FLR to understand how what we have is a good thing.

      Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.