Followers

Monday, October 23, 2023

Come on in, the water's fine!


I truly do hope that for those of you courageous enough to participate in Locktober, you ultimately will discover the absolute and true benefits of remaining permanently locked.  It is life-changing!

In a year, this very same logic will apply when considering going permanent.  


Yes, it did start out as a fantasy that I masturbated to.  I am eternally grateful to Mistress K. for not rejecting me when I brought the notion of a true Wife-Led-Marriage to her 13 years ago while already 10 years into our beautiful, loving, wonderful marriage.

Our marriage has certainly evolved over time and is constantly better as time goes on.  I have always loved, cherished, and admired Mistress K. from the very beginning.  In a way that I never dreamed possible then.  Our marriage and love affair truly does get better with each day that passes, and in a way that only relatively people will ever understand.  



Out there in the "real world", who would ever believe that a man like  me (you know, virile, ruggedly handsome *wink, smart, alpha, strong, breadwinner, etc.) would ever be able to truly state that he is having the very best sex of his entire life (I've been around a long, long time), while at the same time having 4 or fewer orgasms per year, permanently caged, am at the beck and call of his wife, makes all the money and hands every cent over to her, is subject to bare-naked spankings for disobedience or if I disappoint her in any way, and for all intents and purposes, is relegated to using a strap-on cock that is bigger and lasts longer than I ever could, over my cage, when she wants to be fucked?  (Jesus ... that is one long sentence)




Yeah, that's right ... Mistress K's preferred go-to way to get fucked is with a cock that isn't mine.  It took her a minute or two to get over the guilt of what she initially thought was being selfish (being caged and denied while she gets all the cock she needs), but when she did, holy shit!




Change this to read "... knowing that mostly every orgasms that I allow ...) and I'll tell you that it feels fucking amazing!  Don't ask me to explain how that is even possible, but it is!  


I want to take a moment and shout-out to my friend 'Tom Allen' (here and here), and his lovely wife 'Denial-Permanente' (here).  



Their amazing life together has been an inspiration for Mistress K. and I, which has led us to the permanently locked and denied place we find ourselves now.  Thank you to both of you!

Now, here is a picture of a beautiful redhead, because, well, redheads ...


 


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kudos indeed, and deservedly so! Thanks vanessachaland.

      Delete
  2. You two have such an amazing relationship. So happy for you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have followed you blog for a long time. Looked to you for good advice a while back. So happy you are continuing the FLR journey.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Joe, and for the nice comments.

      Delete
  4. Congrats to you both for finding the way to live your best life. Those of us lucky enough to be in an FLR must be some of the happiest souls around.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.