Followers

Monday, October 16, 2023

Caged Orgasm

 


I recently posted (here) about how Mistress and i decided to permanently keep me caged and the (amazing) effect it is having on me (here)

After a recent concern about prostate cancer, Mistress K. has decided that more frequent ejaculations were in order.  Ejaculations, not necessarily orgasms.  Mistress K. and I both told the urologist Dr. that we practice orgasm control/semen retention/chastity, and then asked if doing so increases my chance of prostate cancer.  Since the Dr. is a long-time friend, it was a bit of a shock to hear that from me.  From us. Nonetheless, he said there was no science/evidence that more frequent ejaculations reduce the chances but commented that it made logical sense that it does.  Long story short, Mistress decided that going many, many months without ejaculation was a bad thing.  She instituted a once-a-month milking policy.


I was milked yesterday!

My benevolent Mistress asked if I wanted to be milked with my cage on or off.  Wanting to become better able to easily cum inside my cage, I opted for cage-on.  She looked puzzled, assuming I'd eagerly jump on this only occasional opportunity to remove my cage for sexy time, but like I have said before, being always caged changes a man.

Before any of the milking me activity got underway, Mistress K. got what she wanted.  She got fucked long, hard, gentle, and rough, and slow and deep, for as long as she wanted.  I was warned after she recovered from her intense orgasms that she may decide to postpone my milking because she might decide to cuddle up with a body pillow and go to sleep.  She rested for 30 minutes or so and then said, "Let's get this done."

Now for a couple of questions, with answers, I received via email from a reader:

  • Do you ever worry about never being allowed to be inside of her with your actual cock again? 
               I wonder ... but I don't worry.   
  • When Mistress K. discovered you could while caged, did that change anything? 
                It changed everything and this is partially the reason for the decision to be caged permanently.
  • Are you worried that your permanent caged status will ultimately lead to Mistress K. to cuckolding you?   
                I wonder ... but I don't worry.  Anything can happen of course, and that is and always will be her prerogative, but so far at least, it seems even less likely because she is absolutely loving getting fucked properly by her husband, even if I am wearing a rubber cock in a harness over my cage.
  • How would you feel if Mistress K. were to decide that the only orgasms you'll ever have going forward, will be anal or prostate orgasms?   
                 If that were to be her decision, I'm sure that on occasion I'd really love to orgasm through penile stimulation, but having orgasms this way is pretty fucking amazing. The permanent cage has the effect of replacing my cock as the primary source of sexual pleasure, with other parts of my body.  In particular my mouth and anus.




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *Tip of the cap in your direction vanessachaland. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. That is a very interesting point about semen retention. Good on you for asking your dr friend about it.

    Those were great and very interesting questions and answers

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I will be a senior citizen soon and worry about the likely issue of erectile dysfunction with age I am thinking of alternative sexual practices that don't require an erection. Your methods seem like a natural. The required chastity and caging takes some of the pressure off of worrying about performance. I still love penis stimulation but would be quite content if my sexual organs were mouth and anus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MRBILL. Great to see you. I'll have to let you know things go with my alternate sex organs becoming primary sex organs. I am content so far, but like you, I still love penis stimulation.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.