Followers

Sunday, August 27, 2023

I'm ending this ... NOW

 


I had just returned from a weeklong trip last night, where I was caring for an elderly family member that had fallen and was injured badly enough to be in the hospital for several days.  For the most part, the trip was a success, but it was a trip full of long days.  I was tired.  I was road weary, and I missed Mistress K. something fierce.  

We are currently remodeling our house again and the entire house is in a constant upheaval of dust, noise and inconvenience.  I hate it!  My trip coincided nicely without a good amount of the most frustrating parts of the remodel process.  When I arrived back home last night, my beautiful Mistress was at the airport to pick me up.  I was so happy to see her and be with her.  

While I was gone Mistress K had worked very hard to make our home as comfortable as possible to be in while there was still construction dust in the air.  I am so very grateful to her for that. When we got home, I was pleasantly surprised at how she had transformed a construction site into a place that resembles a nearly completed construction site.  

Having a long difficult trip, and a long plane ride home, I was tired and a little grumpy.  My happiness soon turned to grumpiness when I was inconvenienced by what was still left to be done in the house.  A small disagreement developed between us over what we are spending.  Her frustration at my frustration was growing.  As time wore on, I was more and more pissy.  Yes, I was tired.  Yes, I was road weary. No, none of that is a reason why she would have to put up with my behavior.


"THAT'S IT!  I'VE HAD ENOUGH. Take off all of your clothes and kneel where you stand.  Gulp!  Socks too, your watch, everything.  Now!  In seconds I was naked and kneeling.  She walked and pulled out her chair at her vanity table.  The she grabbed my jeans that were bunched up on the floor and pulled my belt from them.  


She pointed to the chair.  In a not very happy tone she said, "get over that chair.  I'm ending this now."  Boy did she ever.  She didn't sit in the chair because doing so would've restricted her arm movement with the belt enough that her correction might not be felt in the manner in which she intended.  She whipped my ass good.  "Stand.  Now kneel.  This is no over, do you understand me?"  "Yes Mistress.  I am so sorry for expressing my frustration in a way that caused you frustration.  It won't happen again.  Thank you, my spanking Mistress, and thank you for correcting my behavior."


I was hard as rock during what was a very hard spanking.  I wasn't erect because it was a sexy situation.  it wasn't.  I was rock hard because I had what call a "love boner". I get a love boner when I ama relishing in our love for each other and how our marriage is so beautiful ... and also when I am plunged into subspace.  I was so much in subspace, and so much in love and proud of my Mistress Wife taking control of the situation and immediately fixing it.  


My God I love this woman!!  My ass burned - a lot! ... but my God do I adore this woman.  Immediately after my lesson, I showered, shaved, put my cage on, went and found her in the house, kneeled before her and thanked her again for resolving the matter, for loving me and for having me as her slave husband.  The rest of our evening was genuinely beautiful and loving.  It was the epitome of why a Wife Led Marriage works.



16 comments:

  1. Mistress K sure knows how to handle bad behavior very quickly..my wife-mistress does the same and I know it will hurt!! Just curious does Mistress K require you to be shaved smooth down below??..Soreassboy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I am always required to have my (her) cock, balls and rear hole shaved smooth and free of stubble and hair. It is a standing requirement, and I am subject to frequent surprise inspections.

      Delete
    2. Yes same rules apply for me

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you vanessachaland. As always, anytime there is a head nod from you, it is high praise.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your family member and the difficult trip. Glad that overall the trip was successful.

    Your frustration is understandable after the trip, but as you said, not what Mistress K should put up with. Glad Mistress K resolved things immediately so that you when then able to enjoy your reunion.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife/mommy will not tolerate such attitude no matter what may have prompted it. I will be over her lap, getting the spanking I deserve, bare bottom, bath brush, and once she feels I have been spanked enough, it is to the wall. She will address this no matter where, and could care less of others hear. She will say when asked about spanking her husband, he is not my husband when he acts like a little boy, a naughty little boy, I'm his Mommy and Mommies take naughty little boys over their lap and spank soundly their bare bottom as all naughty little boys should be. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I am glad she gave you what you really deserved and having a hard on while getting spanked and not having it touched or relieved is very good too. You did not deserve to cum and I am glad you did not and am very happy it hurt. Your wife sounds like a diamond...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife insures my hard on is gone very quickly, she wants me to feel the full extent of the spanking that I have earned. There has been times she has had me address this, put on a show for her. Worse is facing the wall with your back, to show how limp the spanking has made me. Jack

      Delete
    2. I think even worse is when she demands that I jerk off to a full, deep orgasm immediately prior to a harsh spanking. Takes away every ounce of potential erotic thrill a spanking have.

      Delete
    3. So true, my wife/mommy has me kneel on the floor, a towel before me and tells me all should land on the towel. I'm scolding like a naughty little boy. When done and I mean finish I must clean myself up, quickly. I recall on particular spanking, I was squirming, kicking pleading when my mother-law walked in. To my shock she asked her daughter if she did what she told her to do. My wife/mommy smiled, that is why he is squirming, kicking so much, and she said I enjoyed the show he put on. Jack

      Delete
  6. Vigorously nodding in agreement! Good sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife/mommy spankings over her lap are such that I end up acting just like a little boy who has been naughty. I squirm, kick, plead, my wife could care less, the spanking continues. When she stops and I stand up she reminds me that I have been a naughty little boy, and in this home, a spanking is what they get, from Mommy, not your wife, but Mommy. I call her Mommy until told otherwise, I face the wall, if someone drops in, I don't move, if asked, I say Mommy spanked me for being a naughty little boy. Mommy knows best, and I need a Mommy at times, Mommy knows that. Trust me her spankings hurt, and get the point across. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way Mistress K. asserted Her dominance, but really, in the service of your relationship. She knew you were losing control, over-tired, and needed Her help to break free of your pissy attitude.

    Of course, Mistress is always right, as well, so you really had no business being a brat in the first place, but taking you in hand (and under the belt) showed She knew you were unable to bring yourself around alone.

    A very entertaining and touching blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.