Followers

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

We tried something new (kinda) last night


Everybody wants it, even though it might be rare.



In a previous post, I detailed how Mistress K. used her authority and skill to immediately resolve a situation.  You can read it here.  In doing so, she created an atmosphere of subspace-inspired compliance and service that has made the last few days a joy to be a part of.  Mistress was being served and tended to supremely, and there was harmony and balance in the house.

Other than to take the garbage cans to the street, and to answer the door to accept our take-out delivery, I have been kept naked (wearing only my steel cage) 24/7, for 2 days in the house after my correction spanking Saturday night.  Last night we were watching one of our shows ('The Diplomat' with Kerri Russell).  As the third episode in a row was coming to a conclusion, and after both Mistress K. and I each commented on how sexy Kerri Russel is in this role (rawr), and as the 3rd glass of Rose I had poured for Mistress K. sufficiently began to loosen her inhibitions, Mistress K. got because she had to pee.  

When she walked past me on the other couch, she stuck her perfect ass out and said, "Spank it".  I did.  She then said, "Really, is that all you've got?".  So, I spanked her harder this time.  Still wasn't enough. By the fifth or sixth swat, each progressively harder than the last, it was obvious that she was horny, in a rare submissive mood, and was eager to ramp things up a bit.  

Mistress has told me in the past that she expects me to be able to pick up her sometimes not-so-subtle clues that she wants to be dominated, without having to verbalize it.  When that happens, she expects me to take her, and dominate her in a way that leaves her satisfied, whatever may happen to mean at the time.  I took the risk and determined this was one of those times she wanted me to be the Dominant one.  To take her and "make" her submit to me.  Having spoken about the rules of engagement in the past, I dove right in.  Head first.


I stood up, clasped her hands behind her back, and pulled her yoga pants down to her ankles.  I sat back down on the couch and told her to step out of them and get over my knee.  She defiantly stood there without doing as she was told, seemingly testing my resolve. I stood back up and spanked her several times hard  (She wanted it HARD) while she was standing.  I sat back down and said it again.  She complied this time.  I proceeded to hand-spank her beautiful, lily-white, perfect ass until it was a gorgeous shade of red.  

Knowing that she still needed to pee, I told her to get up, to go pee, and then go to the bedroom where I was going to fuck her.  When she got to her feet, I told her to stop and ceremoniously lowered her thong panties to the floor, pointed toward the bathroom, and said "Go."  


I watched in awe and with tremendous pride as this stunning, beautiful, sexy, dominant woman slowly made her way to the bathroom, naked from the waist down and with her perfect ass already glowing a deep red.  She was beautifully demure and clearly in a subspace of her own.  While in the bathroom, I retrieved the strap-on harness and the biggest of her 3 boyfriends (dildos).  When she emerged from the bathroom, she stopped and looked at me to again test my resolve.  I instructed her to get in the bedroom and that the first thing I see when I walked in the room had better be her wanting to be fucked.  None of this shy, under the covers, warm me up and make love to me vibes, but rather 'I am here to get fucked however you see fit Daddy because I am your slut and need to be fucked' vibes.  



Before turning the corner in the hallway, she stopped to look back.  "Go!  Now!", and off she went.  

I quickly put the harness with her dildo boyfriend attached on over my cage.  Our known rules of engagement.  I was still her slave husband, with rules, acting out a role.  I am never allowed to remove my cage unless instructed to do so by her.  She didn't instruct me to, and I wasn't going to ask.  

I walked into the room, and she was on her back with her hands holding her legs wide apart.  I used copious amounts of lube and smeared it all over her pussy and ass (on her nus so she'd wonder what I had in mind), and positioned her biggest boyfriend between her legs telling her that she was not allowed to make eye contact with me while she was being fucked.  

She was fucked for 30 minutes in every position imaginable.  It not being my own cock, there was no concern about having to stop because I was close to cumming.  She had 3 orgasms (2 of them vaginal, 1 with her vibrator on her clit while doggy style), all of them incredibly intense.  I made a couple of references about her husband sitting in a chair in the corner of the room watching.  

She was thoroughly exhausted when we were through.  After her last orgasm, I simply pulled out, pushed her over on her side, and left the room.  Returning a few seconds later with no harness, still caged of course, as her loving and submissive husband.  She thanked me profusely and wanted only to crawl under the covers and sleep.  I cleaned up the mess while she did just that.  

When I fell asleep an hour or so later, my cock was as hard as it could possibly be while inside my cage.  I didn't cum, but I could've, even though there was zero stimulation to my cock.  Just seeing my Mistress in the throes of sexual ecstasy is often enough for me to achieve a version of a ruined orgasm.

I woke up the next and thanked her on my knees from her side of the bed for 'our' orgasm last night.  She smiled so sweetly and just ... "coffee."

Life is good right now and none of it would've been possible if it wasn't for her fixing our problem the other night in the manner she did.  

God, I love this woman!


 


6 comments:

  1. Great post.. even the most dominant women want to be submissive sometimes and I think most women need a good spanking now and then!!..Soreassboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sounded amazing, and hot! It's good to turn the tables once in a while :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. Ever since returning from my trip to care for the injured family member, things have been decidedly different (better), and as a result, I think she felt comfortable existing in a subspace of her own, knowing full well it was temporary. What made things so much better? 2 things, I think. 1. Her swift, decisive action to put an end to my broodiness, which is something she doesn't admittedly do enough of, and 2. Something she had me do while I was away. Stay tuned for a blog post explaining that.

      Delete
  3. Fun times for all!!
    We have to live and play outside of our everyday lives every now and then. Even a vibrant and rewarding FLR will become rote and routine if there aren't intentional efforts for varied play. Both behind closed doors and out in the free (for now) world.
    Well done you two, thanks so much for sharing :)
    sublove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Devoted sublove. Yeah, it was a lot of fun getting to play the dominant role after all of three years. I think I did a really good job at it because she's showing signs of wanting it more.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.