Followers

Monday, December 4, 2023

I Really Want Your Cock

 


After a nice holiday dinner out with friends, where the wine and cocktails were flowing, Mistress K. and I arrived home around 10:30.  On the drive home, Mistress said "You'll be fine. When we get home, you will remove your clothes, you will insert your butt plug and you will put on your strapon, and you're going to fuck me.  This was just seconds after I had told her that I was having a 'grumbly tummy' from the wine and the rich food.  I knew right then that the "you'll be fine" meant I had better find a way to answer the bell.  My immediate response, of course, was "Of course Mistress".  


Once in the house I got busy getting everything ready.  Mistress was wanting to be fucked and fucked good.  A little splash of cold water on my face and I was ready to meet the challenge.  I was still dressed in the bedroom, gathering the equipment I was ordered to use, when she walked into the room.  "Hmmm, I see you are not properly prepared", she said.  "Put everything in your hands on the dresser and get undressed, right now!"


She turned me toward the bed, walked me over, and bent over the bed.  She proceeded to paddle my bottom with the most ferocious paddle she had.  It's a plastic pickleball paddle and it hurts like fuck!


When Mistress K. has had a few drinks, not only does she get really horny, but she can get a tiny bit sadistic.  She has deep desire to inflict and sometimes, feel pain.  She had a few drinks.  She paddled my ass with purpose ... and it hurt like fuck!


She bent over to whisper in my ear, and while rubbing my freshly paddled bottom, she said "I changed my mind about your butt plug.  You won't need it.  I've decided instead that one of my 'boyfriends' is going to fuck you tonight.  Her boyfriends are the various dildos she can choose from for me to wear in the strappy harness.  "Go over and pick out the one you want to fuck you."  There are five of them.  I picked the smallest one pictured above and handed it to her.  She spun back around to the bed, bent me over the edge, used her feet to kick my ankles apart, and said "don't move".  With one of her boyfriends in hand, she disappeared into the bathroom.  When she returned, she smeared cold lube all over my man pussy, pressed the tip of her boyfriend's cock at my opening, and eased it inside.  

She was fucking me with her boyfriend-cock held firmly in her hand. I was able to accommodate her cock and in no time, I was feeling like a cock-hungry slut getting railed by a nice cock.  Falling deeper and deeper into subspace, wondering if she was going to fuck me until I was able to cum in my cage.  I didn't.  After a good 15-20 minutes, she stopped, took my hand, and placed it on the cock in my ass, balls deep (this model of her boyfriend had balls too), and said "Do not let that fall out."  


She was ready to be the one getting fucked.  She handed to me and helped me into a pair of red thong panties to help keep the cock in my ass from falling out.  She helped me get the strapon on and affixed it securely over my cage and went to the bed and got on all fours.  "Come here and fucked your Mistress."

I fucked her hard and long until she was worn out.  All the while she kept asking me how it felt to have a cock in my ass, balls deep, while she was having orgasm after orgasm.  When she finally had enough, and she was lying there recovering, she called me over and asked me again.  "How did you like having a cock in your ass while you were fucking me?  It was almost like I was fucking you while you were fucking me. I'm really glad I have my different boyfriends.", she said.  I could only respond by telling how amazing she looked being an insatiable slut.  It was amazing.  "I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Now clean all of this up and come to bed."  "Yes Mistress", I said, and "thank you for having me as your slave husband."


Did I cum?  No, but perhaps another time.

By the time I finished cleaning up, she was fast asleep looking like the Goddess Queen she is.





6 comments:

  1. Well, I take it you soon forgot your grumbly tummy lol. Wow, you too do have an amazing sex life! What a way to end the evening:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ... yeah, the grumbly tummy was all but forgotten. She knows to cure anything that ails me.

      Delete
  2. What a hot time that was! Well at least when you use a strapon you don't have to worry about the affect of the wine on your unused cock.
    Fucking her with a strapon while having your man pussy full of cock sounds very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by MRBILL. Yeah, there was something in it for everybody. Mistress K. is a very benevolent Mistress Wife.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.