Followers

Monday, December 18, 2023

She's Never Gone There Before, Even In Jest

 

I did tell her exactly that.  In fact I begged her ... and so now, I'm always locked, and the even rarer chances I get to cum are exclusively in my cage.  

I've talked before about how my focus of sexual desire has transferred from my cock to my ass-pussy since being permanently caged.  It took about 2 or 3 months from the beginning for this to occur, and that was 6 months ago.  As a result, I've evolved into a bit of a wanton slut.  I beg for her cock, her fingers, and yes, even her tongue.


Since then, except for a glorious, ruined orgasm I was allowed after a glorious soaking session (here), any orgasm I am or will be allowed, will be while caged, which, in effect, renders them all ruined orgasms.  


This, according to the new rule Mistress K. made shortly after she discovered that I could cum in my cage.  When implementing the cum-only-hen-caged rule, Mistress did say that if I can cum from being fucked in the ass, I could.  I still need to ask for permission, but the answer will be yes, she said.


She'll be the first to admit, Mistress K. enjoys it when I beg for sexy things from her.  I'm not kidding when I tell her that I am "trying to earn her cock" every time she praises me for being a good boy.  


It's been a minute since I was properly fucked by my Wife, so I've been begging a bit lately.  


Well ... yes!  That's what a cock-hungry slave husband does, right?


Anyway ... "She's Never Gone There."  What do I mean?  I mean she has never gone in the direction of ANYTHING resembling having another man involved in our sex.  In any fashion!  In fact, she's gone so far as to tell me that she does not even want to discuss things that many other WLM couples routinely do.  Like cum eating or even cuckolding.  She has been steadfast against any of it.


That is why what she told me this morning shocked me.  I was speechless.  She was in her car on her way to the office and we were talking on the phone.  After we almost concluded our conversation about vanilla stuff, she asked me what I was doing.  

Jokingly, I told her I was about to strap her cock to a chair and sit on it.  Without hesitation, she said, "If you do that, I will force-feed you real cock and make you swallow his cum!" Then said, "Have a nice day." and hung up the phone.  Very matter of fact.  Should I read into this? She's never gone there.  Even in jest.




17 comments:

  1. Oh my, Mistress K put you in your place. I doubt she has changed her mind though.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree with you Roz. She probably hasn't changed her mind, and that is just fine with me. That said, she did something that she has never done in the past ... and that is to speak to it as if it were something that was somehow entirely possible. Even if it was in jest.

      A double-edged sword of excitement and fear. The fear comes from the concept of moving from impossible to possible. The excitement comes from seeing her evolve sexually. Where that might lead is also exciting and scary.

      Thanks as always Roz.


      Delete
  2. i suspect Roz may be right but it is good she is learning how to mess with your head, enjoy :)

    Oh and Merry Christmas to you both too. i hope 2024 continues to evolve in interesting FLR ways for you both.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Poppet Subslut. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

      Delete
  3. Might want to take her warning/threat/promise seriously...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely do take her every threat/warning/promise very, very seriously. I also take very seriously the rules by which I am allowed to live in her world. For example, even though I was kidding (and so was she ... I think) I would never, ever engage in ANY sexual activity without her prior knowledge and approval. I would never! Even before being permanently cage almost a year ago, I never masturbated or touched myself in any sexual way without permission and supervision. It just simply is not allowed. She made it clear early on, that in our marriage, violating that rule is akin to cheating on her and that violating that rule would come with "unbearable" consequences.

      Like always, I so much appreciate your comments and your wisdom. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

      Delete
  4. Should you read into it? I would bet that you can’t stop yourself from reading into it, and your wife knows that. Very clever of her, whether the threat is serious or not. One thing is certain, if you do the thing she warned you about, you will have given her a green light. It is interesting that she didn’t command you not to do it, but simply told you what she will do in that case.
    HC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth be told HC, you're right. I can't stop thinking about it, if for no other reason than it was completely unexpected. Since I'm being honest, I can admit that while I have ZERO interest in sucking another man's cock for the sake of just doing it, being required to do so by Mistress K., because it was something she truly wanted to happen, makes me horny. There always will be the side of me that gets immense pleasure from giving her pleasure, in whatever fashion she desires.

      "One thing is certain, if you do the thing she warned you about, you will have given her a green light. It is interesting that she didn’t command you not to do it, but simply told you what she will do in that case."

      While this is entirely true, I would NEVER do something like use one of her 'boyfriends' in the drawer to fuck myself on the down low. It would be something as bad as having an actual affair with another woman. Although interesting, I wouldn't have expected her to warn me against it. Mistress K. believes very strongly in not having to repeat the rules. But you may have something there.

      In any event ... mind sufficiently blown!



      Delete
    2. I am like you, Sub Hub. Under most circumstances the idea of sucking another man’s cock is as undesirable to me as it would be to any other heterosexual man. But the fantasy of being made to do it by my wife, either as a punishment or as a demonstration of submission to her lover (I am a cuckold), is arousing to me.
      HC

      Delete
  5. She might be angered that you might usurp Her privilege, determining when your asspussy gets filled.

    She may be trying to scare you, knowing you will obsess over this.

    Or, while it is the least likely, she may be serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be all of the above Fiona. The biggest takeaway for me is that she abruptly went from "Eww, gross, that will never happen", to "I'll force-feed you a real cock and make you swallow his cum." In the past, she was steadfastly against the mere idea that I would engage in sex with another man, under any circumstances. I've heard more than once ... "Don't even joke about it!"

      In the end, though, I don't think she'd be worried about me violating her trust by playing with myself without her permission and supervision.

      Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  6. Interesting. I've been following your blog for awhile. My armchair psychologist view--it seems like you've always topped from the bottom and she eventually warmed up to it. Once she warmed up to the thought she tried it, and liked it. Rinse and repeat. Over time her boundaries have expanded and well--here you are...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think discussing fantasy, hopes, dreams, lusts and desires is topping from the bottom. Making demands, bartering, blackmail, pressure, coercion, bribery, things of that nature...certainly is. Just a general statement and opinion...not applicable to anyone in particular. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the response. I didn't mean topping from the bottom in a negative sense within your dynamic. That phrase is loaded and it's a catch- all-term in this sense, for I think, in the past, you have driven the earlier dynamic and kept the flames alive for the FLR. Your wife, while open to it was hesitant, went along and then allowed herself to open to the possibilities. That's what I meant...constant expansion within your dynamic where she has been testing her own limits and now (ironically) you find yourself in this position where she might be pushing your limits.

      It could be that I'm projecting my own relationship with my partner. I was the one who brought up the idea of the FLR with her. She was unfamiliar with it, but opened up to idea and now we are in full-fledged FLR like you. I'm the one who is constantly on twitter, blogs like these and bringing it to the forefront, while she ponders and chooses what she might want (in her own time) to assist in driving the the FLR.

      In any case--you're a role model for me. Love the blog and following your journey.

      Delete
  7. This is an intriguing discussion. You two might have fun with the POSSIBILITY of cuckolding, even if you don't want to experience the REALITY of it. Perhaps there could be some conversations, during which she is visually teasing and/or physically stimulating you. It might be interesting to see what sort of FANTASY scenario results.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.