Followers

Friday, January 5, 2024

I Was Outed in Public

 


You may know by now that I am kept locked in my cage 24/7/365 (mostly), with the exception, of course, of cleaning and shaving.  As with anything that becomes a full-time permanent thing in your life, you get very used to it.  Such is the case with my cage.  


A few days ago, a relative was getting married and the ceremony was decidedly low-key and was held before a Judge in the County Courts building.  We were asked to dress fancy because, after the ceremony, all 12 of us in attendance were going out to dinner.  So ... I put on my best grey suit and rushed out the door with Mistress K. because we were running late.  I caught all the lights on the way there so we arrived plenty early.  As we were walking toward the court building, I realized I left my phone in the car.  "I'll be right back babe", I said as turned back to the parking lot.  When I got to the car, Mistress had texted "IF, if they let you in the building, take the hall on the left."  IF?  What the fuck does IF mean?  Were they locking the place up?

As soon as I got into the building, there it was.  The security checkpoint, with full metal detectors, actual cops, and a TSA-like guy with a metal detector wand standing on the other side, just like at the airport.  OH FUCK, I thought.  My stainless steel cage.  OH FUCK!  Well, I went through the machine a few times and not surprisingly it beeped on me.  The guy with the wand finally waved over to him and started to wand me.  Every time he got near my cock; it went off.  This was my worst dream come true.  I'm here ... and this is all happening. He asked me if I was sure I had emptied my pockets so finally I motioned him over so I could whisper in his ear what was going on.  As matter-of-factly as I could I just quietly told him it was a stainless-steel chastity cage.  He stepped back, looked at me, looked down at my pants, looked at me again, looked at my pants again, and finally said "OK, but how do I know?"  

I pulled the fabric of my very expensive Italian pants so the outline of the Mature Metal Jail Bird cage could be seen.  After seeing that, he looked at me again, smiled, and lightly tapped the wand against the cage, and said "OK, you have a nice day now.", and let me through.  I smiled back and winked.  He told me "You'd be surprised how many of those we run into." and winked back.  As I was gathering my other stuff and putting my belt back on, I could see him telling another agent, a woman, what just happened.  They both giggled and looked over at me.  I just said, "Thank you, and have a nice day." and walked off toward the room where the wedding took place.  

You might have thought that I would be sweating like a whore in church, but I wasn't.  It all just seemed so normalized.  When I told Mistress about it she asked if I was embarrassed.  I told her I wasn't.  That it was even a bit thrilling to be revealed like that in a semi-public scenario.  Then she said ... "Now you know why I said IF you get in.  We both had a chuckle and proceeded to witness the ceremony.  





10 comments:

  1. Oh dear lol, Mistress K 'could' have warned you lol. Your heart must have been pumping. Interesting the security guard said they come across it a lot. I guess you won't forget that wedding in a hurry lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. yeah, she could've warned me but I'm glad she didn't because by the time I realized what was happening, it was already happening. Not having much time to fret about made it seem natural and even though I was nervous, it was somehow very comfortable to just tell the guy.

      Delete
  2. Funny but interesting story! I never anticipated that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew some day I'd be faced with the public reveal.

      Delete
  3. I was wearing a heavy chrome cock ring that set off the TSA machine. A swipe with the wand told them there was something metal in my pants. I told them it was a cock ring but still they made me step behind a screen and actually show them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, did you literally have to open your pants? What was their reaction?

      Delete
  4. Agree with you completely about Vanessa's great blog.

    Well done with handling the detector with aplomb. It's funny how sometimes the things that you worry about happening can often be quite 'so what' when actually they do. Things are often far worse in our heads than they prove to be in reality.

    Hopefully Mistress K made a mental note that you are 'good to go' and have the device stay on wherever you go, airport-style checks or not.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she did make a mental note and I'm sure that moves us closer to her someday just saying fuck it, like at a party, and making me reveal.

      Delete
  5. This was highly amusing! Perhaps only because you enjoyed it on a certain level yourself. It's really a kink fantasy come true for a lot of cock-locked men!

    I'm glad they took it in stride and with good humor!

    I guess in more than one way, you're "livin' the dream"! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree that on a certain level I did enjoy it. I've never wanted to include others in my kink that were unaware because i think it's unfair and rude to 'force' it upon them. That said, yeah, I do want someday for Mistress K. to just say fuck it and make me reveal my cage.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.