Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Words Matter Even If You Are Just Joking

 

I've always known that words when they are said, leave an indelible mark on the one those words are directed to.  Even when those words are said in jest, or "just joking", which is why I could never get behind SPH or the humiliation of a cuck husband if it was the Wife's desire to fuck other men.  

In our household, I am the one who makes all the money, and we do pretty well.  Some might say very well.  Not bragging or swelling my chest, it's just a fact.  In fact, it's one of the things that makes me happiest in terms of being able to achieve my goal of giving my Wife a blissful existence.

Recently, Mistress K. and I were just bumping around the house, doin stuff, laughing, and having fun, when I made a kidding, joking comment about how she should be nice to me because I make the money.  Boom, her demeanor changed in a nano-second.


Even though I was joking, and even though there was absolutely no doubt that I was joking, she immediately stopped what she was doing, stopped smiling, walked right up to me, and with a finger in my face, very sternly said "You will never say anything like that to me again! Ever! Everything in this house ... everything that exists in any account we have anywhere, is mine!  Everything of value belongs to me!  Do you understand that?"  I gulped and simply said, "Yes Mistress, of course."

She said, "Become completely naked this second."  Then turned to walk to the bathroom, which is where we keep the key to my Jail Bird cage.  When she returned, I was naked and she handed me the key and said "get that thing off."  

"Masturbate to completion! Right now.  Don't stop, don't ask for permission to cum, just masturbate to completion."  Yes Mistress, I said.  There was nothing sexy or horny about it.  Based on her mood and demeanor, it didn't me long to figure out that I was in store for the worst kind of punishment spanking.  The post-orgasm spanking.  Jesus.

Immediately after I ejaculated, she pointed and said "get my paddle."  "Oh please Mistress, not that.", I said.  Mistress K. only uses post-orgasm spankings when she is REALLY unhappy with me.  Why?  Because being required to cum immediately before getting a spanking takes away any sexy or erotic feelings about it.  In other words, there is only one thing to focus on ... the pain of the paddle.  


"You will never entertain those thoughts about our marriage ever again, even if you ARE kidding.  Do you understand?"





She proceeded to give a very hard, long paddling.  It hurt.  I have never been so close to tears while being punished as I was then.

She stopped, left the room and returned with my red thong panties.  "Put these on and return to face the wall."  The paddling continued.  Mercifully it ended shortly thereafter.


She put me in the corner and lectured me about how words matter, and that there are just some things that never get said, even if you think you are kidding.  "There is always some truth to what is said, even if you are kidding.  Now, you will not move a muscle until I come and release you.  You will think about what just happened here."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for my punishment, Mistress."  On her way out of the room, she said "We have guests coming for dinner tonight.  You WILL be on your very best behavior!".  "Yes, Mistress."



After what seemed like forever (it turned out it was actually 20 minutes) she returned.  "Step back and bend at the waist with your legs straight."  I thought more paddling was going to happen but instead, she pushed my glass butt plug in my mouth and said, "Get this wet."  I did.

She pulled it out of my mouth, got behind me, pulled my panties to the side, and told me to spread my cheeks.  She spit on my bottom hole, and gently but firmly pushed the plug inside me.



"Stand up and face me.", she said.  I did.  She was smiling and told me that this was all over, that she felt like she had made her point, and that I was to put my cage back on, get in the shower, and help her prepare for our guests to arrive.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for my correction, Mistress.  I am very much aware that everything we have in our life is owned by you Mistress. It will never happen again, Mistress."

Goddam, I love this woman!


12 comments:

  1. I think you got exactly what you deserved..she really taught you a lesson!!..Soreassboy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't disagree that I got what I deserved. I'm a natural ball buster and sometimes it gets me in trouble, especially when because I am the guy is always talking about how words matter, even in jest.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness. Lesson learned the hard way I'd say. Ouch! Words do matter, even in jest. As Mistress K pointed out, there is a grain of truth in what is said.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precisely correct, as usual, Roz. Thank you as always for contributing.

      Delete
  3. My wife/mommy will insure my bare bottom is properly spanked, she uses a bath brush. I will not mouth off to her, or her mother, as for masturbating, that was my first spanking from her, we were dating. Today if I'm really naughty I will kneel in the bathtub, naked, and masturbate while she watches and holds the bath brush. I will clean myself up and the bath tub, then taken to the bedroom for a sound otk spanking. I have been spanked in front of my mother-in-law, she sees her daughter pull down my pants and underpants, scolds me, how I squirm, kick and plead while being spanked. Those are the worse spankings, especially my mother-in-law who reminds her daughter to spank harder.. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has evolved into the only time I ever masturbate anymore, is immediately preceding the harshest spankings Mistress K. will give me. She doesn't seem to want to just witness masturbating anymore. I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always amazes me how quickly our wives know the quickest and most effective way to teach us a lesson when we have said or done the wrong thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some wives can make their husband feel like a little boy who has been naughty. Wives will become Mommy and Mommies will spank naughty little boys. Jack

      Delete
    2. I used to be amazed and grateful. Now i'm mostly just very grateful.

      Delete
    3. I'm grateful also, the marriage is strong, less stress. I'm not grateful to have to face the wall, even if someone drops in. My wife/mommy considers it part of my punishment and I must tell them I was spanked by Mommy, and what for. Jack

      Delete
  6. Congrats to your wife for correcting and admonishing you like she did.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you poppet Subslut. As playful and fun as she is, she does know how and when to 'hold the line'.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.