Followers

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Soaking Ruined


Soaking Ruined Orgasm


Soaking, which is something I learned about soaking from my friend Emma's of Evolving Your Man fame.  You can find her blog post here.  It's also something I've blogged about before here. Soaking is intensely wonderful and beautiful.  Just a week ago, it was the morning of my departure for a planned golf getaway trip with my buddies.  The night before, Mistress K. informed me that we would be having "just about to leave sex" in the morning before my buddy came by to pick me up.  I was required to be cageless when I woke in the morning, which meant I was required to remove the cage immediately before falling asleep.  No sooner. Thems the rules!  A few hours later I asked for permission to enter her bed (not required to ask, I just sometimes do), uncaged and unfamiliar with the feeling of being uncaged.


When she awoke in the morning, I delivered her steaming hot cup of coffee bedside, as I am required to do every morning. Standing there naked (another requirement when there are no guests in the house) and fully erect, she took the coffee, played with my hard cock and balls, and abruptly told me to leave her with her coffee and to wait to be summoned.  


An excruciatingly long 45 minutes later I was summoned.  "You're treat before you leave will be soaking.  But first, you're going to watch me masturbate.  Get the vibrator."  I handed it to her, was instructed to lie beside her (so she could smell me) while she masturbated to 5, count them, 5 incredible orgasms, the last one sending her into a 10-minute, post-orgasm "coma".  Then she rolled onto her back and spread her legs.  "Soak" was the only word that came out of her mouth.  Then she asked if I wanted to soak with her doggy-style or missionary.  I will always choose missionary because I LOVE the intimacy of looking into her eyes and being able to smell her neck.


The soaking rules (ours anyway) require a few things.  No thrusting whatsoever (not even a little) and if my erection is lost, the soaking is over.  Soaking takes me to deep subspace so losing my erection has never been the reason soaking has ended.  Not thrusting?  Well, that's a challenge for reasons I think would be obvious.  I moved while inside her, and she promptly reminded me with her paddle that she has at her side when she allows me to soak, for this very reason.  With time running out before I was to be picked up for my trip. she said ... "I will allow you to ruin on my tummy using my pussy."  This is my favorite way to experience a ruined orgasm, but also the trickiest way to execute because there is a very narrow window at the edge of orgasm that will allow time to pull out and then ejaculate but not orgasm, because once it's out, it's not allowed back in. Of course, if I wait too long, I risk cumming inside her, which is a far worse fate because of the severe spanking punishment that would immediately follow.


I was moderately successful at my task of giving myself a ruined orgasm using her pussy, and I ended with a kind of ruined orgasm by pulling out a tiny bit early.  She said "I'm sorry that wasn't as good as it could've been before your trip, my love.  Now clean up this mess and you'd better get ready."

What an awesome send-off for my trip.  Fuck, do I love my Wife.



 

5 comments:

  1. Well, that was some send off!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she really knows how to control and take of me.

      Delete
  2. Oh My Goddess!

    I was familiar with the term and the practice of soaking, I think from the customs of a high-control religion of some kind if I'm not mistaken. But this is a far superior context and practice!

    I don't allow any of My personal subbies to penetrate Me with their own cocks, ever. Just with a cock sleeve, or a dildo facemask, and even that, not very often. But this almost makes Me wish My boyfriend was submissive (though I wouldn't, truly, have My strapping Alpha any other way).

    I'm going to have to introduce this to MY blog readers who are in FLR's/fans of ruined orgasms and cockteasing!

    Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I believe it is a practice that Mormon teens used to skirt the rule of no sex before marriage. I agree with you, this context is far superior and amazingly effective at adding intimacy to a WLM/FLR. Like any good sub, I consider it to be a rare and beautiful honor even just to be inside my Mistress. I'm so filled with gratitude to be in such a sacred place that my love boner lasts forever.

      I can't wait to see what you post on the subject. And, for what it's worth, you should explore this with your boyfriend, Alpha or otherwise. I think he'll love it. *wink I'm Alpha in every aspect of my life, with the exception of my submission to my Wife, and I love it obviously.

      Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
    2. My pleasure! I've been enjoying your blog for some time now! I'll bring your suggestion up to My sweetie. He does stay inside for a bit after We both orgasm, and it IS a very intimate feeling. Sometimes He enters and "soaks" just to give Me time to adjust. Whether I could get Him to do that as a stand-alone act remains to be seen. 😜

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.