Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

*UPDATE* Spanked Today

It won't be today.  Today is just not possible for a variety of real life reason.

i texted Mistress earlier today and asked if we could schedule the corrective punishment for 8 am local time, Wednesday morning.  i did this because at 9:54, the 48 hours since Mistress declared a punishment was to take place will expire.  If it were to expire, it would mean another, more significant punishment.  She agreed and now i will be punished shortly after i wake in the morning.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. When I write this, your punishment still has to be carried out. I wish you luck and strength.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. As I write this my punishment is 2 1/2 hours away. I really do feel like a school boy waiting to be swatted by my teacher.

      Delete
  2. I wish u a nice proper and sounding spanking........

    Mistress A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous Mistress A. I truly appreciate that from you!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.