Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Is that her?

I heard Mistress stirring in bed.  i rushed over to her quietly and sure enough, She was awake.  i leaned in an started giving Her the light kisses on Her body She loves so much.  "Are you ready for your coffee now", i asked.  Yes, She said.  i came back in and set it on the night stand as She was starting to doze off again.  Her eyes opened and looked at me. She said, "get some lubrication and masturbate for me".   My heart raced and smiled big and so did my face.  I returned to Her side of the bed, removed my shorts and starting stroking my cock for her very-first-thing-in-the-morning viewing pleasure.  After a few minutes She said "OK, clean up and go".  i turned and left her.  She had a few cocktails last night and woke up with Her beautiful red hair jostled just the right way, makeup still on and absolutely gorgeous.  It was wonderful to stare into her wakening eyes with absolute love and lust for her in my heart, while She enjoyed my mandatory masturbation show.

Impromptu supervised masturbation for my Mistress is hands down one of my most favorite things to do. 

2 comments:

  1. Lucky :). Reading your blogs this morning is really making me jealous ! One more day I only have one more till D is home what a long month it was. Ok I did fly to see him for one of those weekends but still. I'm glad you enjoyed your morning it's early still I wonder what the rest of the day will bring ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you BigDlils. I wasn't trying to make you jealous, I promise. I'm so happy for you that you will be with your man soon. Have so much fun!

    Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.