Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

This was my treat

i came home from work Friday at 10:30 expecting Mistress's arrival shortly thereafter.  Then i stripped naked.  It is a standing rule in O/our house that i am to be naked at all times (when W/we are alone) unless otherwise instructed.  i was naked (except for my cage) and eagerly awaiting Her arrival.  Once i heard the dogs barking, i knew She was here.  i was soooo, excited because i was so ready to be at her disposal.  i had successfully avoided trying to steer Her into an activity that i might have wanted and it left me feeling as vulnerable and as excited to please as i have ever been.  i was also a little nervous ... like a slut that was there for one purpose, and one purpose only.  She had just come home from the gym and when i went to go kiss Her, She said no because She was "gross from sweat" as She put it.

She sent me to the shower even though i had showered 2 hours earlier.  She apparently had some calls to make which only took a few minutes.  When i emerged from the shower, i went right to Her and She said follow me, leading the way into the bedroom.  She pointed at the chair in the bedroom and said "sit", then disappeared into the closet.  She returned and placed a blindfold over my eyes after i had asked if i could watch the NCAA tournament while i waited.  She said "no, you won't be needing to watch TV".  After the blindfold was in place, She returned to the closet and placed a ball gag in my mouth.  It didn't take long before She was back placing Velcro cuffs with D-rings on my wrists and ankles.  Then, She placed a collar that i had bought for Her to wear a few years ago when we played and switch the dominant role in D/s role-play, which was before we started our FLM.  So there i was, gagged, blindfolded, Her cock caged and locked, cuffed and collared when She pulled me to my feet and led me to the closed door in O/our bedroom.  There She had placed a over-the-door hook.  She locked my ankle cuffs together, then my writs cuffs together, then attached the wrist cuffs to the top of the door, leaving me standing there, arms above my head, secured, vulnerable and unable to move.

She was rubbing my back and bottom and then started to give what amounted to a very substantial spanking.  It wasn't a punishment spanking, but it was a "good one" nonetheless.  After what seemed like an hour (probably 10-15 minutes), She told me She was getting in the shower and for me to wait here and not to go anywhere.  She giggled and walked away into the bathroom.  I heard the water running and some fumbling with drawers and cupboards when i felt a hand on my ass and kisses on my neck.  Once again She said "wait here while I shower" and proceeded to give me another 15-20 good spanks. 

i'll tell you, standing in that position, blinded, gagged, freshly spanked, naked, caged and not being able to move can cause you to go immediately into deeper subspace, which i did of course.  After Her shower, she returned, gave me several more hard swats to my red ass and asked if i was doing ok.  She unclasped my hands from above the door in order to allow the blood to go back into my arms.  She is so generous! She pressed my forehead to the door with instructions not to move.  Of course i didn't.

i stood there for (again, what seemed like an hour) another 15 minutes or so while i heard the sound of Her blow-dryer and other usual noise that come from the bathroom of a Goddess preparing her body to be worshipped.  I could even hear the sound of Her perfume being sprayed about a minute before smelling it. She finally returned to me, spanked me hard several more times and then led me blindfolded to the chair in the bedroom.

It is a big, comfy chair that She like to sit in when She relaxes and has become Her favorite chair to have me kneel before and worship Her ass and pussy.  She stopped me in front of the chair as i could feel here taking a seat in it.  Once seated She said, "kneel".  Once on my knees She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me between Her now spread legs and said "lick my pussy".   Holy shit .......... i was in heaven!!!!  Being deep in subspace, being given the honor of being able to put my mouth on Her pussy caused a good amount of pre-cum to dribble out of my cage and on to my legs.  That was entirely new for me.  The mere excitement of being allowed to worship her pussy caused precum to run from the end of Her cock.  i was shuddering with desire as i kneeled there and worshipped Her glorious, freshly shaved pussy.  After Her first orgasm (shit, that awesome), She unclasped my wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs and had me resume my worshipping.  She would tell me exactly where She wanted my tongue, in what position and how fast She wanted it moving, and position my head with Her hands accordingly.  OMG it was awesome!

After another glorious orgasm, She told me to stand because She said She wanted me to fuck Her with "pinky" (our pink cock sleeve).  She told me to remove my blindfold and when i saw Her there on the chair, legs spread, i could've cum right there.  i was so in love, so wanting to please this Goddess and so much in love with Her, i didn't want to leave to go get pinky.  "GO" she said impatiently, and off i went.  i returned to the bedroom and there She was, lying on the bed on Her tummy/side with one leg pulled up to Her chest.  i installed pinky on my hard-as-a-rock cock and climbed up on the bed, straddled Her extended leg and took my position behind Her.  I lubed pinky and placed the tip and the entrance of Her glorious pussy and slowly watched it disappear inside Her.  She moaned in delight and i could tell it wouldn't be long before i was going to have the honor of watching Her have another orgasm.  She then turned on Her vibrating egg and placed it on Her clit.  That's when the trouble started.

It had been 36 days since my last orgasm.  All of this activity plus the site of my beloved Mistress writhing in pleasure before was just too much for me to handled and i just involuntarily began to ejaculate.  i pulled out hoping to avoid cumming without permission but to no avail.  Even thought eh pinky sleeve is pink, it's also translucent, and i could see it filling with gobs of cum.  i mean gobs and gobs of cum.  i was ashamed and embarrassed for having disappointed Mistress by ejaculating without permission.  She was in the throes of pleasure and told me to take pinky off and finish her with my un-sleeved cock.  i returned to the position behind and pushed my ultra-sensitive cock inside Her so She could achieve Her orgasm.  Once She had her third orgasm, She all but collapsed on the bed and rested to gather her strength.  i was left to contemplate what i had just done and began to apologize profusely to Her.  She simply said "Shhh" and led me back to the door where She meted out my immediate punishment for ejaculating without permission .......... and it hurt.  A lot!

If you've ever had a post-orgasm punishment you'll know it is the WORST.  Since my ejaculation amounted to only a ruined-orgasm, it wasn't as bad, but it was in no way pleasurable.  She gave me a very sound spanking on my already tender ass then She turned me around, grabbed my chin and said "don't pout about it.  We just took care of correcting the wrong you did now move on and quit sulking".  Afterward W/we went to lunch after i decided to take the rest of the afternoon off, and W/we had a lovely time. 

So, here i am 37 days since my last full-on, real orgasm.  Needless to say i was disappointed that i ejaculated without permission and i'm certain Mistress was disappointed with me also.  i was also disappointed that my abrupt, unauthorized ejaculation pre-empted whatever other plans Mistress had for U/us on Friday afternoon.  i had hopes and dreams about what plans she may have had for me, but alas it was not meant to be.  If i were honest, my hope was that she was going to seduce me and then fuck me, but i guess i'll never know.  my guess is (and it's only a guess) that She intended for me to have a full-on, real, glorious orgasm that day, but that She was going to put me through my paces before getting there.

On the plus side, it being only a ruined orgasm, i am has eager to please her as i was on Friday.  i told her that and she just smiled at me for several seconds and then said "Hmmm'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.