Followers

Monday, July 21, 2014

Familiar things

No matter how nice vacation is, it's always good to get back home too. It's nice to be able to rediscover all the familiar things in your hoe that one tends to take for granted. One of the things I was most looking forward to was being able to shave my cock, balls and ass smoothly, the way I am supposed to always be fore Mistress L. Among the familiar comfort things that were at home were all the things that use for shaving. The biggest thing that wasn't available to me while on vacation was SOFT WATER. Every-time I have tried Mistress's property in the mountains, I would always look like a wounded soldier when it was done because of all the nicks from using hard water. In fact, Mistress thought long and hard about whether to punish me for merely assuming that I somehow had a hall pass from keeping myself smooth for her at all times. She very well may still be considering it. Back at home, in my shower with soft water last night, using my pink razor, I was able to give myself an incredibly close shave (without any nicks) in all areas in and near my cock, ball and ass. I usually feel sexy and slutty right after an especially close shave, and last night was no exception. After I was done in the shower, and was ready to go to bed, I walked naked over to Mistress to say goodnight, strutting my newly recent smoothness and was prepared in case there was to be an impromptu inspection. Frankly, I was hoping that once she got a look at me all freshly showered and shaved, that she would see me for the available slut that I am and take right then. Alas that was not to be the case. The kids were still awake and clinging all over her. So off to bed I went .... alone. This morning, Mistress awoke about an hour after I did and was milling around the house earlier than usual. As required each day, I prepared her coffee and delivered it to her. I thanked her for all of the "attention" that she had paid during our vacation and let her know that it has had a noticeable positive impact on my outlook in life. She was feeling generous and told me to edge myself in the shower this morning. We have a big walk-in shower that has no doors. She walked tot he edge and summoned me over and instructed me to fill her hand with lube from the bottle we keep in the shower. I walked over to her, filled her hand full of lube, placed the bottle down, widened my legs, place my hands behind my hand and presented myself for her. There is just something special about looking right into her eyes when she edges me. In this particular tease and denial, I came as close to having an accidental orgasm as I ever have in the past. Luckily, I was able to hold it off. She edged me three more times (took like 60 seconds I was so horny) and turned and left telling me to get ready to go to work. I was instructed to wear my balls separator harness to the office this morning. Another familiar thing I miss, wearing the neoprene harness that gently but firmly separates my balls from body. I love you Mistress.

14 comments:

  1. Your posts make me squirm. In a good way, of course. lol. You have such amazing strength with the edging/orgasm denial. Has She been training You long with this?

    Finally being able to shave when you cannot is always such a great feeling. I always love how I feel after as well.

    xx brat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The training. so to speak, began the moment we agreed to enter a FLM about 2 1/2 years ago. It hasn't been an acknowledged training program, but has always been a consistent part of our lifestyle.

      I appreciate that you think I have such amazing strength with the orgasm/denial. I don't know that to be true, especially since I can get to the "edge" in a matter of seconds. There is strength involved, although it may have more to do with fear for 2 reasons. 1. I would be truly upset if I were to disobey one of the most scared of prohibitions with my Mistress, and that is to orgasm or ejaculate without permission. I hate how I feel when I have truly disappointed Mistress K. 2. I have asked Mistress K. what exactly would happen to me if I indeed did orgasm or ejaculate without her permission, you going over the edge when it was her intention to keep me denied. All she said was "let's hope you never have to find out" - Scary

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the detailed response there. :) I very much understand what you are saying. I am never to orgasm without permission either, but Sir doesn't enforce the orgasm denial that often, or the edging. I also so hate that feeling after any type of disobeying or disappointing. I am actually trying to word a post together on that as we speak, on some thoughts I've been trying to figure out here.

      Ee, yes, that would scare me as well. :o That always works with Sir also, if He says that, i do my best to avoid finding out. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks again for commenting Amber. I'm finding it difficult to keep up with you, your wonderful comments here and your excellent posts on your bog.

      Delete
    4. It's my pleasure. :) Lol, I guess I have been a bit busy the last week or so around blogland. :) xx

      Delete
    5. You sure have, and it's been awesome!

      Delete
    6. I would love to hear any input you may have on this post - http://mortuarychick.blogspot.com/2014/07/conflicting-cravings-looking-for-input.html when/if you have some time. Trying to get as many perspectives as I can, and I love how you describe your thoughts etc. :)

      And I agree, it's been very awesome. Very glad I came across your blog. :)

      Delete
    7. I'll take a look. I've ever been asked specifically for my input before. Such an honor!

      Delete
  2. Always love your posts.. Have you considered being waxed? I'm telling you it saves times and the reaction from your spouse is amazing ! Best thing I ever started doing. I'd never go back :) ~ s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BigD lils, so nice to hear from you. Thank you for commenting.

      I had considered being waxed and even asked Mistress once if it was something she ever herself allowing me to do. I can't remember what she said but I don't remember it being no .... For that matter I don't remember it being yes either. In any event, i'll ask again. I would love to do it but only with Mistress's approval. I also would love nothing more than to be accompanied to the waxing by Mistress so she could provide a source of comfort and also be able to explain to the person doing the waxing what she would love to have done to me.

      Thanks again for commenting lils.

      Delete
  3. Are you allowed any body hair? If so, you should ask if she wants it removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous, thank you for commenting. I am allowed body hair, although Mistress does prefer that it be kept groomed short on my chest and underarms, and nearly fully smooth on my back. Certainly you probably already know that my ass (including in and around my anus), cock and balls are required to be smoothly and free of hair at all times. I have asked her if she wants it removed and she has decided that although, yes, there would be temporary time when no body hair would a nice thing, as a practicable matter she wants it the way I have described here.

      Again, thank you for your comment and question.

      Delete
  4. Travel is always fun, but as Dorthy says, "there is no place like home." It certainly does feel great to jump in your own shower and get smooth. I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penney and thanks for commenting. Yes!!! I know !!!! There is something so special about rinsing off and feeling the fresh smoothness. Makes me instantly hard at that moment.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.