Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2015

I was a good boy

You may remember that Mistress had said that I was due to be rewarded for some exceptionally good behavior recently.  Well, the reward came in the form of Friday morning alone time .... and it was memorable.  On this incredible morning, we would venture into areas sexually that we hadn't necessarily been before, and in my mind, we officially and lovingly consummated our collaring ceremony.  In this post I will not go into as much detail about what we did sexually as I usually do, because I'm trying to make my posts shorter and easier to consume. 

One of the things we did was what a mounted to a simulated cuck session.  Mistress was laying on her back and was enjoying my worshipping of her when all of a sudden she told me to "go get something to put in (her) pussy".  I returned with one of our recently purchased suction cup dildos.  She did something she has never done before .... without hesitation she said "suck it to get it wet".  Without hesitation, I did what I was told.  After using the dildo on her and licking her for a while, she stopped and told me to get the other suction cup dildo and attach it to the cabinet in the kitchen so she could fuck it.  Again, I did as I was told when she told me to lubricate this dildo with my mouth while it was attached to the cabinet, waiting for Mistress' pussy to come and swallow it.  Mistress eased herself back to it and I guided this "other" cock into her while she let out a soft moan.  Mistress then instructed me to lay underneath her so I could suck her breasts while she was fucking the wall.  Then she had me slide down to her pussy.  She wanted me to lick her clitoris while she was being filled put there was no way to get my head in there to do that.   Instead, she had me rub her clit with my fingers while she found her way to a massive orgasm.  While laying on the ground under her, assisting her in her orgasm, she would expertly touch my body everywhere except my cock and ball, which where aching so badly to be touched. 

When she recovered from her orgasm, she simply said "put my strap-on on me".   Which I did in rapid fashion.  With her harness in place, she laid on her back and simply said  .... "come sit on my cock".  It was amazing. I lowered myself onto it and just rocked myself for what seemed like forever.  I was looking into her eyes and she was looking right back.  I was mesmerized.  She said "you know I am going to ruin you today".  I was so much in love, so much in sub space and so much appreciative of being married to and the submissive of this gorgeous woman.  I didn't want the moment to end, but of course it did eventually. 

Before it did, Mistress turned me onto my fuck, reinserted her cock into me and started stroking my cock to cause the ruined orgasm to happen.  It was amazing.  I was brought right to the very edge of orgasm and she abandoned all stimulation.  At first I thought that maybe I wasn't close enough to the edge .... but then I thought about what was happening to me (looking at Mistress above my open and spread legs, with her cock in me) and in no time, what felt like tons of semen started pumping out of me and onto my belly.

Like I said it was an incredible, intimate session.  In our afterglow, I mentioned to Mistress that I was taking to depths of submission that I had never been to before, and that we had dome some things that we had never done before.  Her having me lubricate her rubber cock by sucking it and her basically cucking me with the nice suction cup dildo lover of hers.  After I was all dressed and on my way to the office to start my business day, I actually used the word with Mistress  I said "you cucked me in there with that dildo".  She was still laying in bed and said simply while smiling ... "yeah, I did, didn't I?  Have a nice day at work".  A look of cautious wonder came over my face as I smiled, kissed her goodbye and walked to my car.  Is she ..........?  Nah.

18 comments:

  1. Go submissive you! Sounds like one hot play session. You earned it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CollaredMom ............. I want to do it again ..... like soon .... like now. :-)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like she is training you to be a good sissy cuck. You must be thrilled that she cucked you with the dildo. You must be curious what she has planned next. And hope you don't make your posts shorter. They are more fun to read when you give more details. Your writing style is easy to consume when you go in depth.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FD, I could be wrong, but I disagree that Mistress is actively training me to be her sissy cuck. She's not a big fan of sissy anything in a man, even her submissive husband. I also don't think Mistress wants to ultimately cuck me with another real, live man at some point in the future. As much as the fantasy of another person to share our sexual adventures, I think we both cherish our love for each other and our family so deeply that risking that would require a TON of respect, trust, honor and comfort in knowing that the other wouldn't ever lose a piece of their heart/soul to a 3rd (or more) person. Yes, we played and for the first time, we broached the topic in play, and yes, it was so very hot to act out that fantasy because it was safely contained in a fantasy.

      I hope that makes sense.

      Thank you as always for stopping by and especially for commenting. I always appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. That is pretty sexy of her, bet you were very thankful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very thankful CI. I truly felt like her loved, controlled, owned property while I was being filled by her rubber cock. There was a depth of love and honor while that was happening that I had never been to.

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful and submissive session you had and a wonderful pegging to a ruined orgasm. I agree with Florida Dom don't make them shorter you have a great writing style. And I love the details.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks archedone ......... I'll get back to FULL details in the future!

      Delete
  5. I always enjoy your posts no matter how long or short. This was definitely hot to read about though. It is always fun when you venture into an untapped area and try something new together. David and I have certainly tried a lot of stuff and most of it we would do again.

    Sometimes I think the fantasizing and pretending during a play scene, like seeing her dildo as the other cock, can be hot. Yesterday while I sat on Davids face I was teasing him telling him to imagine licking my pussy while I was sitting on a big fat cock that wasn't his, a young cock that could stay hard and last for a very long time. It was a hot play, but not one I am sure would ever happen as I would be too afraid of STD's and I cannot tolerate condoms as I am allergic to most every lube out there except Astroglide. So I dount it will ever come to light, and also as hot as it is to think about I really don't know if I would ultimately be comfortable to have another person in our sex life. Playing is fun though, like in the dungeon. Is true cucking something you think your wife would ever want to do with you? With another live person?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as always for commenting Mistress Marie. You know I consider it an honor when you do. No, I don't think Mistress K. has an interesting in moving toward true cucking, at least in the true sense of the word. As far as a nother live person goes, my caution and fear would be that a piece of my Mistress's heart would be taken by that other man. I can't help it but I am a bit insecure that was. To a much lesser extent, if Mistress wanted to cuck me with another woman (sub or Domme), that would be something that I'm certain I could get to a comfort level with. Mind you, I am not myopic enough to think that there would be any sex between and this potential person, whomever it might be.

      Delete
    2. I totally get that. David's previous relationship was such that a cucking situation resulted in his ex essentially leaving him for this other man, emotionally sexually and basically physically too and this other man was married and he'll never have a life with her. Just a couple nights every few weeks. Once she met him she began just using David for money while she basically ignored him otherwise. So rhat was the state his life was in when I met him. Once he moved on with me she freaked of course because that meant she could no longer have her cake and eat it too. When I met him he was an insecure depressed man and I've been working hard the past 3 years to get him secure, less defensive etc as you know. Not only did his ex do that to him but she has made every step of our buidling a life together a battle with drama and stunts. I have no tolerance for that drama. So we plug forward while he sorts the last parts out so we can finally live together. I am one who hasn't ever had sex without an emotional connection so I can't see myself really doing it. And I never want to risk the relationship David and I have worked hard to build and his security and emotional state over a hot night of sex. So I dohbt it will ever happen. And I also think that sub/slave or not being submissive doesn't mean you have to accept absolutely anything and a really good Mistress will put her sub/slaves mental and emotional well being (physical too) over her own desires. That's how I feel. David may serve me without limits but it's my job to choose limits of what I will and won't do with him based on what I know is best for him. I sense your Mistress is like that too.

      Delete
    3. Completely agree Mistress Marie. I've always been the type that can't see sex without at least some emotional connection, even if only for that moment. Mistress K. and I have talked about it before, before we entered into our FLM, when we were contemplating having a threesome. She has always held she can have sex without the being an emotional connection, and I would disagree back then. I always felt that to be in the throes of passionate sex with someone defines an emotional connection, like I said, even if it was only for that moment. Once a fire gets started, even though we are confident that it can be put out immediately, it can run and get out of control. That being said, I completely love and trust my Mistress and even though I'm confident that she would never take me to a place where my heart could get hurt, I did ask her recently if we could push my boundaries. We haven't talked about what that means yet, so I guess we shall see.

      Delete
  6. Squirming her way to take a cold shower. What a hot reward session, yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi s.h.i.p.
    Seems I'm some what late to this particular party... and what a party. Awesome post. For goodness sake man, don't stint on your posts, the longer the better. :)
    That sounded bloody fantastic, I would love to experience that kind of faux cuckolding... and I loved the way she told you she was going to ruin you. Totally wonderful! You are a lucky man s.h.i.p.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey s.h.i.p.
    Just to let you know I added a banner for your blog on my site (in the right hand column)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.