there are so many obvious things in each of our lives to be thankful for. Our families, our friends and everyone that we love and that loves us.
That being said, I think it is important to say who and what we are thankful for.
- I am thankful for my beautiful family. I have the most amazing kids, the most amazing wife and live a life that I only dreamed of when I was a young man, and was wondering how my life would be when i was the age that I am.
- I am thankful for being a completely loved husband in a loving Female dominated marriage with Mistress K., and all of the joy that comes with it.
- I am thankful for having been officially collared by my wife, the beautiful Mistress K. just one short month ago.
- I am thankful that Mistress K. owns my orgasms and owns all my sexual activities.
- I am thankful that Mistress K. is not the kind of Mistress that restricts visual and physical access to her beautiful body.
- I am thankful that Mistress K. loves me enough to correct me with punishments each time she believes it is necessary to do so.
- I am thankful for being kept in constant, voluntary chastity.
- I thankful for the ability to be able to express myself in this blog, and for the it's ability to be able to create new friends along the way. Even though as a group, we are (kind of) "weird", we are a very loyal, lovable and intelligent group and I adore my time spent with each one of you
- I am thankful that each day Mistress decides what I will wear or in my body that will be a constant reminder of my dedication of servitude to her that day.
- I am thankful that today Mistress K. has instructed me to wear both my glass butt plug and my favorite pair of red, lacy thong panties.
I am so looking forward to the future as Mistress K. and I continue to discover the depths of our love and dedication to each other. I am excited to continue to learn and to continue to have my/our limits tested and expanded.
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you, my beloved friends, followers and lurkers!
Post Script edit .... I've reached a milestone of sorts. this is my 200th post. yay!