Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cock Therapy

Last night, while cooking dinner, Mistress walked behind me, patted my butt and whispered that in the morning, after she returned from taking the kids to school, we would resume my Cock Therapy.  I stoppped what I was doing, stood up straight and with a big smile on my face, turned my head toward Mistress, who was looking at me over her shoulder as she was leaving the room, sipping her wine and giggling.  I winked, nodded and indicated that I had heard her and that I understood.

For those of you who don't know what "cock therapy", at least as been described by my Mistress, you can read about it here:


The goal, of course, is to train me to be not so susceptable to coming so quickly, even though Mistress will tease and deny/edge me often and usualy denies an orgasm for me.  Like most sexual women, Mistress K. will often like to be able to have her man make love to her and frankly fuck her long and hard, whenever she wants.  She shouldn't have to hear ... "I'm close to cumming Mistress" ... before she is anywhere near getting the kind of sexual pleasure she is entitled to.

Yes, things like desenstizing spray help, especially applied under a condom and then under a cock sleeve.  Mistress K. gets the kind of fucking she really wants when we are able to plan that.  But soetimes, Mistress K. wants that kind of thing spontaneously.  That means I have to go from someone that has been probably teased and denied and held at the edge of orgasm, to someone that forget all that and resist the urge to come in order to pleasure Mistress.

This training goes essentially like this.  Mistress will say a number.  It can be 20 or it can be 100 or it can be ???  That number represents he number of thrusts I am required to make into whatever Mistress has decidd I must thrust my cock into.  It could be her hand, or it could be her pussy or mouth.  Whatever it is, i am to count how many thrusts I am actually able to consecutively complete without stopping or coming.  Oh, and God help me if I come because I aboslutely am prohibited from having any kind of ejaculation during this excercise.  If the number was 100 and my thrusts had to stopp at 50, then I am to receive 50 hard swats of her paddle.  Like this!  (That's actually me, and yes, that is a butt plug ... *smile)

*** picture removed to comply with Blogger's new rules ***


After that paddleing, the training will resume just a few minutes later under the same rules.

I am so happy to be resuming this training.  It was working before whe we were doing, although there was much more to do.  That said, we were making real progress.  It's hard work trying to prevent yourself from coming, and yes the spankings hurt.  At the end of the day I so much appreciate that Mistress is willing to train me the way she wants me to be. 

14 comments:

  1. You are so lucky your Mistress is willing to put in the time and effort to train you to please her. Will look forward to your report on how the training went. And is that red ass yours? If so, she knows how to give you a very good paddling. Also happy LOL Day. Good day for training.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that red ass is mine! Plugged and everything.

      We just finished round 1 of the training and I am sorry to report that all gains made in previous training efforts were lost. I was required to hit 35 thrusts. I got to 5. 3 Different times. My ass is on fire. Mistress then gave me a ruined orgasm to test my ability to get hard right after and see if i couldn't improve on that number. Working on the getting hard part now.

      Delete
  2. Knowing the picture with the red ass is yours, I can imagine that your ass is on fire. Will be curious to see how long it takes you to get hard. Is the picture of the black haired woman with the nice boobs in your April 19th post your wife?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again FD. Not that is not her. That was a picture i found somewhere, Tumblr probably that I thought was hot. I'll be posting a couple of pictures of Mistress here shortly but of course they will not reveal her face.

      The picture of my freshly spanked ass was an old one (a month or so) and yes, it was on fire. She used that bamboo spoon that was curved just so and concentrated the ouch in a very small spot, thereby amplifying it greatly.

      Delete
  3. A spanking with a plug in can be amazing - or it can be pure torture. :)

    I am glad you were able to resume your training with your Mistress. It is easy to see how much you love her and want to please her. I hope you are able to make fast progress without a lot of spankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, but isn't true that ANY spanking can be either of those as well, depending on the circumstances? *smile

      Thanks for the encouragement. We had our first run at it this morning and suffice it to say that the layoff from the therapy meant that i received a LOT of spanking this morning. ouch!

      Delete
  4. Well I am no good friend here again because your "cock training" sounds damn SEXY! Please know that if I thought that you were suffering, I wouldn't say this, but I hope that your Mistress K finds her good swing and gives you the training that I can see you crave.

    There is something about our owners taking the time and effort to "train" us that is just purely loving! How else to describe it? Oh yes, SEXY AS HELL!!

    Is it possible for a submissive wife to get one of those love boners?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny stuff Pearl. Thanks so much. There absolutely is something about our owners dedication to making us the best we can be.

      You absolutely can get one of those boners. They're the best!

      Delete
  5. She really loves you or she would not take the time to train you. Of course once you are trained sex for her will be better and also better for you. It might not help but when thrusting try thinking of some chores you have to take care of.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right archedone. Better sex for her is just a better thing all around for me!

      Delete
  6. I love this! You will hopefully learn to last longer to provide the proper pleasure for your Mistress and get the spanking that you really crave.
    I really need this too as I don't last anytime at all when my Mistress wants a good long hard fuck after she has teased me to the edge after denying my orgasm for a month or so. I have to admit that being in her sweet pussy is just too much for me and I have to stop in less than a minute to avoid cumming. I am very disappointed that I can't last longer for her, even though I think she finds it amusing. If the training that you are receiving is effective I will certainly let my Mistress know about such a regimen in hopes that she would like to use it on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel my friend. Being able to last for her is something that is very important to me. I would die if it meant eventually she felt like she needed someone else to provide her with that kind of pleasure because she came to the conclusion that I couldn't.

      I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! It's great that she cares enough to train you and I hope it works! I could use some of that motivation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much docholiday071. I am the luckiest husband in the world! We started the training once before and it was definitely working. There is nothing like proper incentive to get a husband to perform for his Queen.

      Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. I see you are a recent follower and I wanted to let you know that I appreciate that very much as well.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.