Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Helpful Boy

i thought i would be helpful to Mistress and let Her know that not only did my intense desire for Her recover in less than a day following the glorious orgasm she allowed me to have while She was fucking me missionary style ... i also wanted Her to know that i was also ready for her rubber cock again, you know, if She were so inclined.

She responded with "do you think you are getting that before you get a punishment"?  It has been a while since Mistress has given me a punishment spanking.  i know it is what i need, and i so look forward to being cleansed of my transgressions, but it's still going to sting. 

Yes Mistress, standing by..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.