Followers

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Milking and Ruined

 
 
I seem to be transforming.  i am having these incredibly strong desires to have my cum taken from me more and more.  Not as a means to orgasm or pleasure, but rather to have Mistress decide that Ishould not be holding cum in my body.  Of course that means from either milking or from ruined orgasm.  Both of which have been on my mind a great deal lately and i can't figure out where that is coming from.  i'm not concerned or complaining, it's just something new for me.  Maybe it is just a natural progression as i continue my journey into deep submission and servitude to my Mistress Wife. 
 


*** picture removed to comply with Blogger's new rules ***


*** picture removed to comply with Blogger's new rules ***


I love her!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.