Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

7 Types of Marriage Betrayal

I absolutely believe that my life is not immune, but well protected from these things.  I am grateful that neither of us have to deal with these things (and others like them) too often.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/types-of-marriage-betrayal-that-are-often-overlooked_5654b1f6e4b0d4093a596f22?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

I read this article and it immediately occurred to me that although my marriage is no perfect by any stretch of the imagination, it is very good.  I had a great deal of pride because the negative things that were listed in the article just don't exist in my marriage. 

I can't say for certain that these traits would've existed in our marriage if we hadn't chose the FLM path a few years ago, but I do know that the chances would've be far greater. 

I'm thankful ...  In the beginning, before I approached by wife and asked her to accept my submission, avoiding a marriage with the things described in the article was my primary goal.  I love you Mistress K., for allowing our life to happen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi sub hub, you are definitely right, no one is immune, but the way dd relationships work might just help to keep communication open between two lovers. Maybe it is connected to us knowing better about each other's needs and wants as well. I am not sure, but I'd say the more intense communication could be a reason for being better protected from this sort of cheating.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na. I absolutely agree. Our respective lifestyle(s) not only help communication, it demands it! Lovely huh?

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.