Followers

Monday, December 7, 2015

I promise, this phase of referencing articles will pass



My last two post have been essentially comments about and referrals to others words that I found interesting, inspiring or both.  This post is no exception, but I promise that sharing other's thoughts wont be a lasting trend for me ... for too long.

I came across a post on FetLife here:

https://fetlife.com/groups/42/group_posts/8310943?utm_campaign=notifications&utm_medium=email&utm_source=new_group_discussion

It was commentary from a Fet member named DissectMe.  FetLife is lousy with miserable and deplorable posts and so when something that is smart and thinky-like appears, it's a real pleasure.  DissectMe is an obviously smart woman that cuts through the muck of FetLife with ease.  Her comments about the article, and the questions that followed, I thought were incredible. 

In her post, there was a link to an article entitled "3 Ways Men Wanting to ‘Focus On Her Pleasure’ During Sex Can Still Be Sexist".  Here is a direct link t the article:

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/12/focusing-on-her-pleasure/

She also asked  "Do you see this as prevalent in the Female Dom/male sub dynamic?"

I read the article and the thought occurred to me ... there are rare occasions where the dynamic that Mistress K. and life love and live everyday, could actually apply and help in a vanilla relationship.  Most, if not all of the things the article talks about, simply don't exist in a loving, Female Led Marriage.  I understand that there exceptions because everyone's relationship is unique, as are the individuals in that relationship.  But for the most part, there is a natural defense against the issues discussed in the article. 

Made me feel good ....  *smile

2 comments:

  1. I liked the referenced article for a totally different reason. You probably know that we have the opposite dynamic, and my Master is very much into all those things in that article. He likes the noises, the squirting, giving cunnilingus and so forth, just as described. He's not "all about my pleasure" though, because he's also about his own pleasure in getting those things. Even to the point of forcing cunnilingus on me when I don't want it. And I frequently would rather do just about anything else. But he likes it. And he's the Master, so we do what he wants, which is what I like about the article. He's pleasing himself by pleasing me, and given our dynamic, I have no problem with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment ancilla_ksst. I would say that in your relationship that yes, the gender roles are switched but the things discussed in the article are very much the same for you. Of course you have "no problem" with that, why would you? *wink

      Thank you again for stopping by.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.