Followers

Monday, December 28, 2015

We'll be alone

 

One of my kids is off on a small little vacation with his friend's family.  The other will be headed to the slopes with his friend's family as well.  That will leave Mistress K. and I ALONE for a few days, and neither of us can contain our excitement.



Last night we were along for the night.  We were at home and we were in what I call our natural state.  Her fully clothed and me fully naked.  We were watching the football game right after dinner when she told me to go get her wand vibrator.  She had decided she was going to have a fully clothed orgasm right then ... because she could.



I returned, wand vibrator in hand and a growing erection at the prospect of being allowed to view her give herself an orgasm.  She started then stopped abruptly.  "Go get your butt plug and bring it back here.  I want to watch you fuck yourself while I masturbate."   Holy crap ....... yes!

She had me get on the floor in between her open legs and said "Go on, get busy".  I laid on my back, pulled my legs to my chest and slowly yet quickly pushed the plug into my bottom.  I could hear an audible moan over the hummmm of the vibrator as the small lug moved in and out of my ass.  She watched intently at the show she required I put on for her and in no time she had a huge orgasm. 

While she recovered I stood and stepped toward her and in my best puppy-dog face and voice, I pleaded for her to allow a ruined orgasm for me.  She grabbed my swollen cock and started stroking it, as if she was going to allow it and then she suddenly stopped, removed her hand and told me "no, not tonight."  "go wash those things and put them away.  We are finished for the evening."

There are times when I just want to ejaculate SOOO bad.  This was one of those times and Mistress denied me.  The anguish was terrible   ....  and I couldn't lover her more for imposing her will, what she wanted on me.  I'm in love!

I hope it's a fun week for all of us!

16 comments:

  1. What a great start to what is gearing up to be a terrific week.
    I love that gif of the redhead riding the face of the cocklocked sub while she grabs handfuls of his tits!
    I could watch that endlessly.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too MRBILL. Looks somewhat like Mistress K., so ...............

      Delete
  2. Hi sub hub, wow, I agree, what a great start to your time alone. I know you and Mistress K will make the most of the time. Enjoy :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already miss the first that has left for a week, and my other child is leaving for 3 days this morning .... as much as I am looking forwarding to existing in my natural state with Mistress K., I do/will miss my kids.

      Happy New Year dear friend!

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a great time.... makes you dream of the day when you will be empty nesters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it does IH. I imagine that when that empty nest day does come, existing in our natural state will become, well more naturally occurring.

      Happy New Year old buddy. Thanks for all the wisdom you allow the rest of us to witness and absorb.

      Delete
  4. You know you would have regretted cumming as soon as you finished. Now you get to re-live that moment in your head and it's much more of a turn on than the orgasm would have been. You're a lucky man...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "You know you would have regretted cumming as soon as you finished" Truer words have never been spoken. There is not doubt about that. In situations like this, Mistress K. is coming down from her orgasm, is a naturaly ice and accommodating person, and I can be very persuasive ... so when I am begging to cum, and she denies me an orgasm ... even a ruined orgasm ... she give me the gift of reliving that moment and others in my head. I have come relish the dull ache that almost constantly exists in my balls.

      Happy New Year MMBb!

      Delete
  5. You lucky, lucky sod! :)
    Robert Anthony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RA ..... In all the time we have practiced our FLM, there has never been more tha 2days in a row that we have been alone together. I'm a little nervous .... like a young girl on the verge of her very first overnight trip with a lover.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Woot woot ... Thanks bud!

      Happy New Year Michael M.!

      Delete
  7. Great description of your play sub hub. In my minds eye I can see you using your plug as you watch the wand do it's magic on her pussy. Maybe today or tonight she will milk you while you kiss and suck her beautiful folds.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks archedone. You always seem to have great ideas and suggestions. I like where your heads' at! Being told to "perform" like for Mistress' viewing pleasure is rare, but I like it! A lot!

      Happy New Year loyal friend.

      Delete
  8. I know exactly how you feel. Our youngest leaves tomorrow after a lovely week-long visit. But then it will be time for the Mistress and her submissive to play! Yay... Penney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everything turns out to be everything you both want my friend. Happy new year!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.