Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

How I was milked

I've had a couple of people ask how the milking went, so here goes ....

Monday turned out to be a very hectic day and as such, we didn't get to bed until very late and we were both very tired.  As I lay naked in our bed, waiting for Mistress K. to join me, I didn't know what, if anything to expect this night.  Mistress came to the edge of the bed, took a big drink of water and declared that my milking would be postponed for another time.  She was just not in the mood and wanted to kick the can down the road.

"Yes Mistress, as you wish" ...

She gets into bed.  She normally sleeps in the nude because I had asked her if she would do that for me several weeks ago.  For the most part, she does sleep naked every night.  This night she wore panties and a t-shirt because she was "cold".  I told her I understood the t-shirt but jokingly asked how her panties were going to help keep her warm.  She simply said that she was wearing panties because she had "things happening down there".  I thought she was referring to being on her period but it turned out that she was just wet.  The thought suddenly occurred to her that she was horny and removed her panties, ordered me to get my cock hard and "put it inside me". 

I was dead-ass tired and when she said the milking would be postponed, I was honestly relieved because laying there in bed felt so good.  I was seconds from falling asleep.  When she ordered me hard and inside her, I knew what I needed to do and complied.  She was on her back, perpendicular to me, her legs together and in the air while she removed her panties.  I was told I had been given enough time to get hard (30 seconds) and while she held that position, I was ordered inside of her.  She started masturbating and was on an obvious, rapid path toward an orgasm when she told me to get her vibrator.  After retrieving it and resuming the same position, she concentrated on what was a very fast, very deep orgasm, with me inside of her, tenderly pumping while trying to avoid an orgasm.

After she had her orgasm (an especially good one) and while I was still inside of her, she told me that my milking would happen tonight after all.  I was instructed to bury myself as deep inside of her as I could and then remain absolutely motionless.  "DO NOT move inside of me but your are to empty your balls", was the next thing out of her mouth.  The rare ruined orgasm while inside the happiest place on earth for me.  There was zero movement.  None.  Having just witnessed my Queen have a glorious orgasm and with the thought of being allowed inside of her, it didn't take much for me to just allow my cum to pump from my body into her.  There was zero movement and the only stimulation being the warmth and comfort of being inside of her. 

Milking accomplished, via ruined orgasm!

She turned to me, held my face a little, kissed and instructed me to go to sleep.   I just love the second Monday of every month.

10 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds so wonderful sub hub. From postponement to mission accomplished :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. Don't you just love "spontaneity"? Yummy.

      Thank you as always for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. A fantastic way to be milked. You were allowed to feel the wetness and how tight she was around your cock and still get milked. I'm sure you do love Mondays LOL.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi archedone. yeah, who could complain about being inside one's Mistress for any reason, let alone being required to empty one's balls? That being said, it's been a long time since I was prostate milked and frankly, I long for it.

      Delete
  3. Hi sub hub, wow, sounds like a wonderful time for both of you.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na. It most certainly was a wonderful time. She is just so good to me. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  4. your relationship sounds great. Your lucky she allowed you to cum in her pussy but IM happy she would not let you do anything other than just be inside her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I am indeed lucky she allowed me to cum inside of her. It's the best kind of rined orgasm there is. The threat of being punished for thrusting is just so pwerful

      Delete
  5. Oh, wow... love this way! :) sara

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.