Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Cock Therapy


 First, that picture was borrowed from the internet so it's not me and it's not Mistress K.  It is, however, a semi-reasonable depiction of what Mistress K. currently has me going though.  it's call Cock Therapy.  I wouldn't waster your time looking it up on the ole google-trola, because it is something that Mistress K. came up with on her own as a way to train me to be able to last longer before finding myself on the edge of orgasm.


As you probably know or can imagine, when a man has his orgasms controlled, is in chastity, is teased to the edge and then denied, and receives very few full-on orgasms per year (2-3), and mostly only ejaculates via a less rare, but still rare ruined orgasm ... that man can easily have a hair trigger.  It comes with the territory.


Permission to cum is rare.  Just because getting to the edge of orgasm comes with the territory is not a reason why Mistress K. should be denied the good long PIV sex she wants when she wants.  After all, it's not her problem that I have to stop to avoid coming before she is even getting started sometimes.  It's clearly mine, seeing as how it is my obligation to provide or assist in providing her the pleasure she wants, when she decides she wants and how she wants it.

So what is Cock Therapy?  Well, for me it is being spanked harshly while I am repeatedly required to masturbate to the edge of orgasm.  The spankings get more severe the closer I get and then continue for few good hard strokes after I remove my hand to avoid spilling over.  The idea is for me to associate the pain of her paddle with my pending orgasm, or lack thereof.  And it works!  Mistress K. has applied this therapy to me in the past.

https://subhubphx.blogspot.com/2014/09/summond-to-bedroom.html

I have received Cock Therapy each morning for the past 3 mornings.  Every morning I am required to follow her into the closet when she is done in the bathroom and ready to get dressed.

https://subhubphx.blogspot.com/2019/12/putting-her-panties.html

She is naked, I am not, unless she required to get naked.  For Cock Therapy I am required to "lose the shorts" and kneel before her in the same position she usually is when I put her panties on for her.  She tells me to hand her one of two leather paddles, and I do of course.  She presses her naked body against me and bends over my back to get in to position, then tells me to stroke my cock to the edge of orgasm.  She begins spank me with the paddle, lightly at first and then harder and harder as I continue toward the edge of orgasm.  All the while she is telling me that she can't have me getting to the point of orgasm so quickly and continues to increase the intensity of the paddling.  Once I reach the edge, I release my cock from my hand from my hand and she gives a few extra good hard swats, then pauses for about d5 seconds.  This process repeats 4-5 times until she finally hands me the paddle to put back in the drawer, then she hands me the panties she has chosen for the day.  I open them, she steps in to them and I slowly pull them up into place.  

She then gives me some loving aftercare and then sends me off to prepare for her departure for the office.  Coffee, ice water, car started, purse in the care.

I'll keep you posted on how things progress











18 comments:

  1. There is a video where the wife has her husbands sit on her lap, he is naked. She wears a glove and uses oil on his limp penis. She then begins to stroke it, he does not like it, she strokes until there is nothing left. He then cleans himself up, and goes over her lap for a hairbrush spanking. This is his punishment for masturbating. My wife has me masturbate before her, I'm told to hold it, when I do cum, I'm over her lap for a sound spanking. The spanking hurts worse after masturbation, and I do think more than twice before masturbating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. That particular punishment is what Mistress K. uses for the most severe infractions. It is the worst! Being forced to masturbate to full orgasm while she sits there, arms crossed, looking at her watch to see what is taking so long and when I have cum, an immediate really hard spanking! The worst!

      Delete
    2. I must undress, fold my clothes, all this in the bedroom. I'm taken to the front room, kneel on a bath towel, and masturbate for her. The only words I'm allowed to speak is Yes Mommy. Mommy is what she decided since I'm about to be spanked for being a naughty little boy, and it is Mommy who spanks. Once done, she takes me to the bathroom, washes me off, picks up the bath brush and back to the front room. Over her lap, secured, and once again only the word Mommy I can use, 'Yes Mommy', 'Sorry Mommy'. Once the spankings is done, I face the wall, no rubbing, no talking, the bath brush left of the seat of the chair, the chair in the middle of the room. If someone drops in, I stay facing the wall. Once I'm allowed to leave the wall, for the next week the bathroom door will be left open when I'm using it, insuring I'm not playing with myself. Also I must always sit on the toilet, no standing.

      Delete
  2. Love the pics sub hub :) I aleo love how you described this, you explained how this works for you and Mistress K so well. You two have such an amazing relationship. Your love and devotion shines through:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always making me smile with your kind words Roz!

      Delete
  3. Clearly you have a very committed Mistress. What you describe is a lot of work for her. I'm sure you are, but it doesn't hurt to be reminded to be incredibly appreciative and thankful for what she does for you.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane. Yes, it never hurts to be reminded and it is something I am always careful to do. This new daily routine was something that she wanted and implemented but even so, I am very appreciative of her efforts in bettering our marriage. I thank her profoundly every time.

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    I have never thought of something like this but I am intrigued by it. My husband’s problem is not a quick trigger but unauthorized secret masturbation which has become a big problem for us and he wants to stop. Would this work to condition him to stop masturbating? Please ask you wife what she would do to stop a husband from masturbating who really wants to stop but so far everything I have tried has failed. If this would work it would seem like a miracle
    Annee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annee. Thank you for comment. My thought is that unauthorized masturbation is a disciplinary issue that would require corrective action.

      Not sure of this would condition him to stop unauthorized masturbation. In my marriage, unauthorized masturbation is akin to cheating on her. She owns my orgasms and if I were steal one from her, the ramifications would be significant. If she didn't kick me to the curb, I would imagine it would mean severe spankings and she would require me to wear my chastity cage for a looooong time.

      Delete
    2. He has had his bottom severely blistered for it and that works for a week or so. But he slips back into his old pattern. That's why I thought the conditioning your wife uses might work. Maybe it's just more than I can handle. I sure have been a failure as a disciplinarian and I am growing angrier and angrier with him. Men who masturbate outside their relationship to a point they can’t perform with their wife are selfish and immature.
      Annee.

      Delete
    3. Annee,
      I have some experience with conditioned learning but have never tried what I am going to suggest, so caveat emptor if you try it.
      First tell him what you are going to do and make sure he understands the process and accepts it is necessary. Also make sure you suspend any other discipline during this time (Purely erotic spanking is OK, but not punishment spankings for the time being.
      Then find out exactly how he secretly masturbates, where, when and so forth. What you want to do is put him in a situation as close as possible to his normal one to masturbate, then make him bring himself to a climax fairly rapidly. (you should give him a time limit for this but up to 5 minutes would be about right) .As soon as he climaxes deliver a severe spanking in as embarrassing way as you can devise. (Consider the diaper spanking position with his legs up .The sooner after he climaxes that you do this the better. But be aware the first couple of times you spank him after a climax will be very emotional, so plan to persevere
      This will need to be repeated at least weekly but 2 or 3 times a week would be better. (About the time his marks are fading from the last spanking) Meantime maintain your marital relations as normal as possible so he will associate pain and punishment only with masturbation and not with all sex ( this is important) I can’t know how long it will take but probably a minimum of 12 weeks or so. If you can scold him harshly before and during the spanking. That will accelerate his learning process.
      If it works you will have cured him of masturbation for life while restoring your confidence in your disciplinary abilities which I am sure are much better than you think. Good luck if you try it and let us know how it works. My own ex-wife did something similar to this when we were very young and it worked although I was very motivated to make it work aside from the punishments she was administering
      Howard

      Delete
    4. This seems pretty complicated when there is a simple way to stop him. I am not at all averse to warming my hubby’s tush and I have been doing it regularly for almost three decades. But if I catch him with his cock in his hand instead of mine I just slip a nice cock cage on and he wears it until he can be trusted again. It takes more like 12 hours than 12 weeks to fix that problem and I have lots of time left over to spank him for the things he really needs spanked for.Try a cock cage first
      Helen

      Delete
    5. My wife caught me masturbating, was in the bathroom, she had gone shopping, did not hear her come home. Naked on the toilet, not done, she pointed to the front room, I had to kneel on a towel, finish what I started, and when done, put the towel in the washer, clean myself up. Oh I get a very sound spanking, and for the next week, not knowing when, she 'milk's' me as she calls it, always in the front room, and then with the bath brush reminds me not to play with myself.

      Delete
    6. Hello Helen and thank you for your thoughtful reply. Mistress K's goal is not to prevent unauthorized masturbation. It is just simply not allowed and if I were to violate that rule (and I haven't in the 8+ years we have been in our WLM), it would be akin to having an affair/cheating on her, and it would be stealing because those orgasms belong to her. Her intended goal was for me to associate significant sting and pain in my bottom with the urge to orgasm in order for me to be able to last longer when she is getting fucked.

      Mistress K. already does use a cage for punishment purpose on infractions that are particularly egregious. Unauthorized masturbation is beyond egregious and would be a marriage altering event. I'm certain the punishment for that would include a cage ... worn for weeks ... among many other things that I would prefer to not have to think about.

      Thanks again for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. not sure what is hotter the spanking you get or the denial of the orgasm or maybe its both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's both and neither. I am just so thankful that her desire and intention is to increase my staying power so that I can consistently be the kind of lover she wants on those days when she wants a good, hard, long fucking. The spankings I get here are significantly harder than the ones I may get for forgetting her coffee, or failing to pick up after myself.

      Delete
  6. An interesting idea, I hope it bears fruit for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RA. I'll keep you posted. So nice to hear from you.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.