Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Massage

Who doesn't love getting a massage.  I've only had a handful of them in my life and when I've had them they were awesome.  They weren't happy ending king, they were the pay-way-too-much at a resort type, but they were awesome.

Mistress K. loves massages and gets them quite often at Massage Envy and other chain type stores.  She really enjoys there therapeutic aspect of a massage.  She tells me that when she is getting a massage she does not perceive them as a potential sexual experience, even though every time she would go, I would encourage her to give off a vibe that might invite a finger being inserted.  We jokingly call it a pinky in the butt massage, although I really would love it if she were pleasured that way when getting a generic massage, she doesn't go there looking for it, so she doesn't give off the vibe that she wants.  Seriously, how hard is it give a soft, guttural moan and raise your bottom a little every time the masseuses' hand gets close?  *smile  But I digress.

AS much as Mistress K. loves massages, I thought I hated given them.  I'd whine like wimp that my hands would get tired or hurt, and so on .....  Plus, I hated trying to give a massage on the floor or bed because it meant having to sit on the floor or bed to do so.  Then I saw a super hot massage video that lasted about 10 minutes.  It was a guy giving an erotic massage to a woman and even though he was naked while giving it, it was only ever about HER erotic pleasure, and not at all reciprocal.  She didn't suck his cock and he didn't fuck her.  It was all about his hands and fingers.  Fingers penetrating her holes, rubbing her clit to several orgasms.  It was actually beautiful to watch. She didn't even pay attention to him even though there were times when his big, flaccid cock would touch her or even rest on her head at times.  In fact, he didn't even get hard.  It was ALL ABOUT HER sexual pleasure.

I sent a link to Mistress K. and told her that I wish that on one of her massage outings, this is what I hoped she would experience.  She replied back with two answers.  1.  OK, I'd like that; and 2. I'd also like that from you.  All of a sudden I was beginning to enjoy the idea of getting a massage table.  I had one ordered and on it's way in seconds.

The following day, it arrived.  So did the sheets, several different massage oils and the little round thing that lifts her (and hopefully my) ass up off the table just so.  That night I became a masseuse.  Naked, horny masseuse, and gave Mistress K. a very oily and sexy slick massage that she just absolutely loved.  She received her very first "happy ending" massage.  She loved every second of it.  After she received many amazing orgasms, she was so appreciative that she invited me to join her on the table and enter and fuck her until I reached the edge, then was told to stop.  No orgasm for me.  Clearly, a great time was had by all.

By noon the next day, the sheets were washed, folded and ready to be put into use whenever Mistress K. summons me for another massage.





4 comments:

  1. The photo of your massage table looks exactly like the one we ordered...for much the same reason. OK, a bit more. We experienced a massage table at a spanking party and knew we had to have one. When it arrived we were as excited as you folks. We each got a massage as you describe and I took several spankings while on the table in different positions. After one episode she decided it was time for her to reinforce my submissive side. She raised me up on my knees, forced my head down to the face cradle and fucked my ass good. Another use for a purchase we are both very pleased with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spanking party? Boy, I would I love to attend one of those with Mistress K.

      Yes, so far we are thrilled with our table purchase. I'm excited because today we will be receiving the nice little heather that keeps the coconut oil warm

      Delete
  2. Wow, this sounds so awesome sub hub! A great investment:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Oh bot is it ever.

      Hey, I have a question for you but don't see an email addy on your profile. Can I email you a question? If so, you can email me at subhubphx@gmail.com and I'll of course reply.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.