Followers

Friday, October 23, 2020

Anniversary Weekend

This is the weekend we celebrate two different Wedding Anniversaries.  Yes, that's right, two.

One of them was our original wedding day, back when we were a vanilla couple, deeply in love and eager to start a family and live happily ever after.  Save for only minor bumps along the way that every couple has, that's exactly what we had and still have today.  I love my Wife and She loves me.  

The other anniversary was 6 years ago.  Since the beginning we would renew our vows every 5 years.  Each was a ceremony with Mistress K (back then it was just K), myself and an Ordained Officiant (in whatever church) in a private, subdued, just-us-three ceremony.  We'd get a ridiculously expensive resort suite, have our ceremony, then spend the rest of the weekend lounging and luxuriating and having amazing sexy naked time together.  One was on the boardwalk in Del Mar and another was Creekside in Sedona.  We'd walk up to a random spot that was picturesque, the Officiant would begin the ceremony, we'd exchange our renewed vows, and the whole thing was over in 10 minutes.  We'd draw the attention of passers by and would get lovely comments about how cute we were and how lovely we were for doing this, and so on.  There was more than one wife that would slug her husband in the arm and say something to the effect of   'why haven't we done this?'.  It was super fun and really made us re-engage our love for each as if it were new.

6 years ago, on our 15th anniversary, we used the occasion to have a wedding of sorts.  A decidedly Wife Led Marriage Wedding.  We were well into our WLM then and wanted to "make it official" by exchanging vows that acknowledged our lifestyle status.  You can read about it here and here.  As you can imagine, that ceremony was a benchmark in our relationship going forward and really set the foundation for growth in our beautiful, loving WLM, and the growth has never stopped.  In fact, we've grown into what has become an absolutely beautiful existence for each of us.  Mistress K. has told me more and more (especially so lately) how wonderful her life is because of servitude and worship of her.  She feels like she lives a pampered life of a Queen and in turn, serving and worshipping by beautiful redheaded Goddess provides me constant, unmitigated joy.

At this point in our lives and in our marriage, we feel that our foundation is such that we can experience the joy of exploration and discovering new things that us (her) joy.  Where that exploration takes us remains to be seen but our love for each other has never been deeper and more fulfilling.

Happy Anniversary Mistress K. and thank you from the bottom of my heart for picking in the beginning and taking ownership of me officially 6 years ago.  You are my Wife, my Mistress, my Queen, my Owner, my lover, the keeper of every part of me, and I couldn't be happier.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sub,
    You express beautiful sentiments and sentiments I feel sure any male in any kind of fruitful DD would echo after so many successful years.I Know you have documented much of your journey in the blog but it would be nice if sometime you summarized how both of you evolved to where you are today.It truly sounds like a love story Happy Anniversary

    Allan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Allan for the thoughtful comment. That's a very good idea and something I will get on as soon as I can. Coincidentally, we talked and talked long and deep about our WLM, where we were when we began and how we have evolved over the years, and where we are today. We aren't the poster children for the things we do and have with each as it relates to others, but for us, it more than works!

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary you two lovebird :)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sub hub, wow, what beautiful words! I have said it before, but you two have such an amazing, loving relationship. I love the you renewed your vows regularly.

    Happy dual Anniversary to you both! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend celebrating:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always my friend. Love to hear from you!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.