Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Sex Redefined For the Submissive - from Femdom Think Tank

Femdom Think Tank is an excellent blog.  Recent Mz Kaylee, the esteemed host and owner of FTT, posted the following blog about how sex becomes redefined for the submissive man.  It's excellent ... take a peek:

https://femdomthinktank.blogspot.com/2020/09/sex-redefined-for-submissive.html

A blog to inspire and educate women to lead and men to submit. A place where practical ideas about femdom and Female Led Relationships (FLR) can be shared and discussed Guests are welcome to complete a profile questionnaire (refer to profile template on right side of blog for instructions)

Almost every bit of what she writes here resonates with me in very specific and accurate ways. Perhaps other submissive men in loving WLM/FLR relationships feel the same?  I'd love to hear your thought, comment and opinions.  

2 comments:

  1. I've followed FTT (as well as SubHubPhx) for quite some time now. When I saw your post "All submissive men should read", and then her "Sex Redefined For the Submissive", I immediately noticed that they covered similar ground -- how the submissive male sublimates his sex drive into service and support for his woman, sexually and otherwise, and in doing so, gains a vast array of rewards.

    I think both of your sites provide realistic, female-friendly FLR information. They also both match up with my own FLR with my wife. She's come to appreciate my sometimes counterintuitive desires over the last few years, just as I've come to understand them myself!

    Glad you're posting more!
    CK


    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post, it explains why men would enter into such relationships and the benefits so well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.