Followers

Monday, March 19, 2018

Words Matter

"let's get this done while the kids are out of the house.  Come with me."  Those were the words I heard yesterday morning.  I didn't know for sure, but I had pretty good idea it was time to be spanked.  See, I had left the BBQ in-cleaned after it was used on Thursday night, and after Mistress told me to clean it on two separate occasions, Mistress sent me a picture of the uncovered, in-clean BBQ on Sunday morning with a single word under it.  "Punishment!"

When we got into the closet she pointed to the place on island where my hands usually go for my spanking.  Without being told, I removed my shorts and stood there dutifully waiting my fate.  "I am in a hurry so this will be quick and meaningful!"

In less than 2 minutes my poor white ass had a distinct redish/purpleish/whiteish streak across the middle where Mistress's leather paddle did the bulk of its damage.  It hurt like hell!  When she laid the paddle on the counter between my hands I knew she was finished.  I immediately stood, then knelt in front of her and thanked her for my spanking.  She kissed me on the head and left to run her errands.

I am so in love with this woman.

14 comments:

  1. Ooh ouch! I love how non nonsense Mistress K is, spank then errands lol. Also love how you ended this, nothing like being held accountable :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness yes! I guess I should've mentioned that instead of just assuming everyone would know. After all, "Words Matter"

      Thanks as always for stopping by my friend!

      Delete
  2. But did you clean the grill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ... she's as clean as a whistle and ready for the next time.

      Delete
  3. Less than two minutes?
    One time, I complained to Merry that if she didn't have time to spank me "properly", to not bother spanking me at all.
    I only complained that one time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when the paddles swings quickly and often, it stings like a bitch! I agree, be careful what you ask for.

      Delete
  4. Kind greetings from Athens, Greece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings to you too ehever.sager. Thank you so much for saying hello.

      Delete
  5. SHiP - is the BBQ clean now? It should be if you know what's good for you.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy yes. The BBQ was cleaned 2.3 nano-seconds after I got the picture!

      Delete
  6. I can relate to you and your experiences very well. Punishment here is swift and harsh. A short hard discipline spanking is very effective and I do believe it is most effective if administered as soon as possible after the infraction. I think we have many more things in common and would love the opportunity to compare notes of share experiences with you here or on another venue.

    I committed a minor infraction last night and confessed to her this morning. As I write this, I have laid out our list of infractions and the prescribed implement. At any time, I am expecting a call from her to report and receive my spanking. Like your Dominant, she will spank and then go on about her day. No after care is given after a discipline spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SC, and thank you so much for the thoughtful comment. Mistress K. usually doesn't spank and then go on her way, but time constraints is this particular instance called for it. She prefers to administer aftercare, and I love it as well.

      I'd love to compare notes with you. You can comment here, contact me on Fetlife (subhubphx) or by email if you like .... subhubphx@gmail.com Looking forward to hearing from you!

      Delete
  7. It is a very exciting opportunity to learn and enjoy from your experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.