Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2018

I'm getting a Tattoo



If you and I were friends, you'd already know that I am (and always have been) completely against tattoos.  I would've told you that under any circumstance, getting a tattoo is a bad idea.  That is until Mistress K. agreed to let me get a tattoo that would symbolize my submission, my devotion, my servitude and my love for her.  I have subtly asked for one in the past, only to be thought of as not being serious about it by Mistress K.  After all, she has long known about how I feel about tattoos.

All that changed on Thursday of this week.   Previous vague suggestions for me being marked as her property were met with an unenthusiastic, but courteous "ha, ha".  On Thursday when I sent her the same version of a cursive K.

The reply I got was an emphatic "Let's do it!!!"

Holy shit .... now what? I immediately began to monitor what my true feelings were about it, now that it seemed like there was a real possibility that it would come true.  Is this one of this "watch what you ask for" things?   No, it wasn't one of those.  I immediately felt pride and arousal at the prospect of being permanently marked as Mistress K.'s submissive.  Her toy.  Her owned property.  Branded if you will.


On Thursday, after having a chance to think all day about the reality of this maybe actually happening, I called Mistress K. on the phone for the sole purpose of being able to tell her how honored I felt about being allowed to wear her brand.  Also at that moment, I had the hardest "love boner" I have ever had in my whole life.   (For those that may be new to the blog, a love boner is an erection that I get from solely and merely thinking about the love I feel for my wife, nothing else - no sexual thoughts).  

Last night (Friday night) at dinner, was the first time we've had to really talk about getting this tattoo.  Of course I needed to confirm that she was serious.  She was!  Then we started to talk about what the tattoo would look like, and where on my body it should go.  I told Mistress K. that before we had a chance to discuss it and for her to decide, I had always thought it would be something like "Property of Mistress, and the above K", right above my cock.  I don't know why, other than that seems to be a typical location for such a thing.

Mistress K. mentioned that her though was that it would go on my right ass cheek.  Why?  She didn't know either, but it was what first came to mind.  We have plenty of time to figure those things out because Mistress has said that will happen on our anniversary, which is in the fall.  

The design is TBD, but initially Mistress K. was thinking she'd like a K much like in the picture, with the stem of a single white rose snaking its way up the straight part of the letter.  Why a single white rose?  Because a single white rose is the symbol for a submissive male, Dominant Female relationship, or so we have been told.  Whether it truly is or not .... we really don't know.  But, we were told that once before and by God we are sticking with that!!!  

Your suggestions would be more than welcomed.  Please weigh-in if you have an opinion on what the design should look, where it should be on my body, or frankly .... anything else that may be on your mind.  You know how I love to hear from you.

Have a great Saturday everyone!!!!




17 comments:

  1. Sub Hub - You are one lucky guy! My wife has been "branding" me for the past 4 years. Like your Mistress, mine has not been too keen on a tat. Instead she uses a permanent marker on my behind. She has to refresh it about once a week. Over time it has become somewhat permanent.

    Her brand has evolved. First it was a circle K (yes her name begins with a K also) -- a circle with her K inside. The circle has evolved into a heart. And now, at the base of her K she also adds a very small T to signify that we are one and that my proper position is at her feet. (Your Mistress might want to add something like this to her brand before getting you branded for her.)

    My Mistress also has me mark my own front thigh with POMK -- Property of Mistress K.

    I have to be careful whenever I go to the gym. But I must tell you I still get a thrill every time I see my brands. I showed your posting to my wife. I'm hoping that your Mistress's decision may influence my own Mistress's reluctance for me to get a permanent tat brand.

    Can't wait to see a photo of what she decides.

    Trent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Trent. I love the idea of using permanent marker. It automatically begs for attentions, lest it wear off. I also love POMK. I'm going to text that to my Mistress K.

      Delete
  2. I'm a minimalist where tattoos are concerned. I personally would go with the cursive K by itself, and in a place that you can see it, like your forearm. Or on your butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan. I tend to like the idea of the cursive K as well, on my right butt cheek (because she is right handed and when I get spanked, it will be best displayed

      Delete
    2. Mine is on my left cheek. Been 5 years now and still to see it in the mirror arouses.

      Delete
    3. That's awesome Sara's Hank. I can completely understand how seeing would arouse.

      Delete
  3. Interesting question sub hub. I feel if you are getting a tattoo it should be more revealing. To just have a K anyone seeing it would not know what the K is for. And I assume you want to be proud of K owning you how about something above the K like property of then the K below.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You assume incorrectly archedone, at least about the part where letting people know what the K is for. Of course I am (and would be) proud to openly reveal my devotion and submission to Mistress K., but Mistress K. will never want to yield on her desire for discretion

      Delete
  4. Hi Sub hub, wow, this is awesome! I'm not generally a tattoo person either. I love the idea of the K with the white rose.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetheart. Yeah, I like that too. I'd like to have it right above where my cock meets my body. The symbolism of it being placed there is amazing to me.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the plan to have you marked with a tatoo. I would think it would make you more submissive. I would suggest the cursive K with the white rose on your forearm so it is easier for you to see as a constant reminder of you being owned. And then POMK right above your cock. But then it has to be her decision as a sign of her dominance. Your relationship seems to be getting more intense. I wonder if at some point she will decide you need to be locked in a cock cage. Good luck

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi FD, and thank you as always for stopping by and leaving a comment. The tattoo on the forearm is impracticable inasmuch as Mistress K. still does desire complete discretion about our relationship. I love the idea of POMK right above my cock. Love it! I will make that suggestion for her consideration. Perhaps with the cursive K with the white rose on my ass like she has suggested. I guess our relationship does get more intense over time. As far as the cage goes. She now only requires me to wear the cage as a form of punishment.

      Delete
  6. Hope sheP likes the idea of the POMK tatoo above your cock. And what are you punished for when you are caged and how often are you caged?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we began our FLM, Mistress K. thought I needed to wear the cage because, you know, well, that's what a subhusband is suppose to do, right? She soon realized that was bullshit and essentially decided that for us, if she couldn't trust me to be chaste and keep my hands off my cock on my own, then I wasn't really worthy of serving her. I thought great .... because I hated wearing that fucking thing after about 1 day, especially to pee and while sleeping. Now, Mistress K. uses it as apart of a punishment when she is particularly NOT HAPPY with me. She feels that 4-5 days in the cage that I hate is a good deterrent ..... and she is right. How often? 2-3 per year.

      Delete
  7. I love the idea of being permanently marked as the property of my Mistress! I bought some temporary stick on Tatoos that say "Property of T" and surprised her with one right above my cock. She is like your Mistress K, not interested at all in tatoos. She is a nurse and is not into that at all. She has written on me a few times and I loved it. I wish she would use permanent marker.
    Congratulations Subhub! Enjoy planning for this all summer long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another option between permanent marker and tattoo is painting the skin with leather dye. The skin remains dyed till the epidermis naturally sheds. Also could be used to test both of your feelings on the permanence of the concept before you tattoo.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.