Followers

Monday, March 12, 2018

You've got mail

Yesterday I received a private message from someone on Fetlife.  This nice person made a few comments and appreciated the pictures I had posted, but also said they noticed that I seemed to have  a "proclivity" for spanking pictures where the submissive is in a standing position, and bound.  I guess I do.  Probably because that is my favorite way to be spanked.  There is just something so inherently special about being naked, bound and standing for a spanking, where it is for the fun of Mistress K., or if it is for a punishment.  When against a wall, there is no moving forward to lessen the severity of the impact.  Oddly, there just aren't that many pictures depicting submissives bound to a wall for a spanking.

Here are a few that I've already got in my Fetlife pictures:

About to get Serious
Looks chilly in there
Don't you dare move
Rope and Pully
Hooked
Every house should have a hook in the ceiling
Think about what you did
Bend over the table NOW

(BTW, if you'd like to FL friends, click here      sub hubs FetLife  


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sub hub,

    Being spanked standing was rare here, apart from the odd swat.Interesting observation from this person.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it. There is a bit of symbolism involved when it is a punishment spanking. Restrained, hand bound above your head .... yes

      Thank you as always dear friend.

      Delete
  2. I usually get my belt whipping while bent over the foot of the bed.
    Although I did have the "pleasure" last week of being flogged while
    standing with my arms cuffed to a pair of over the door cuffs in a hotel room. My wife then had the pleasure of an orgasm with her magic wand while I was left to dangle from the door, which had a full length mirror to watch my writhing in frustration as she moaned in satisfaction. Good fun for all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have those over-the-door-cuffs as well, although they rarely seem to get used. The description of what happened to you in that hotel, and more particularly what happened to your Mistress Wife, is hot!!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.