Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Revelaing ourselves

First and foremost, Happy Father's Day to all of you father's out there!

Last night, Mistress and I were at a party.  Well, it was a party for one our kids' sports team and so is was an obvious strictly vanilla setting.  The other parents there are all pretty close friends of ours so we had a great, casual time.  Even though it was a "team" party, there was adult beverages and the typical conversation and fun by the parents in such a casual setting.

At the end of the night, after most of the guests had left, we were saying our goodbye's to our friends and the hosts, hanging around in the kitchen.  It was 10pm and there was a frying pan on the stove and it was obvious that it had been used to cook eggs.  I asked at what time did she cook eggs during the party and she said that it was a frying pan that her husband used to eggs ..... that morning.  She went on to say that he will do that and leave the pan out, presumably for her to clean up.  She will often just leave it there for however long it takes for him to notice that it is his mess to clean up, even if they had been preparing for a party all day, and even when guests for that party begin to arrive.  Then she said she will often just clean it herself out of frustration.

Without hesitation, Mistress K. said "Hmmm, yeah, I don't do dishes in my house."  Her comment immediately drew the interest and praise of the 3 other wives in the room.  The hostess asked, kind of jokingly it seemed, "was it always that way or did you have to train him?".  Mistress K. said, "oh no, I had to train him."  There were giggles all around at what appeared to be double entendre and everyone laughed it off, but there was a definite air of hmmmmm, what does this mean.  Then the hostess asked if the training was by using a rewards system, to which I immediately replied, "rewards and demerits", which seemed to raise a palpable aura of intrigue.  She actually asked, kind of nervously, kind of eager to know .... "what kinds of rewards and demerits?".  Seeing as how maybe we might be getting a little close to a slippery slope, smiled wryly and said "you probably don't really want to know, so ........... "  Everyone laughed it off and there was no further references to it.

When we got and the kids were in bed, I mentioned to Mistress that we edge closer to the subject of a FLM in public than we had ever been before.  Mistress said "yeah, I know.  And I liked it".  Again this morning, after Mistress arouse and was presented with her cup of coffee from me, and while I was nuzzling her neck and wishing her good morning, one of the first things out of her mouth was a slightly nervous, slightly excited comment about how she enjoys revealing our lifestyle.  My equal nervous and excited reply was to giggle and say "yeah, me too".

Now, neither of us would really allow our lifestyle to be revealed in a setting like we were in last night because they were all people that are very close friends and people we socialize with n a routine basis.  It won't happen with them.  But .... Mistress and I both felt the excitement of being closer than we ever have been to being revealed in a public setting.  Do this mean that a hope and dream of mind to be openly submissive to her in a non-private setting, in full view of and under the scrutiny of others, is more likely now someday than before?  I hope so!

18 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to you!!

    What an exciting night!! We have had many little "outs" that never seem to go too far, but just enough that we know we are being true to who we now are.

    Last night but in fact a very long time friend of my brother's had a dinner plate brought to him by his wife and my husband said something to which the guy's response was "Good luck! Your wife would never bring you a plate!". My Man then replied " You obviously don't know my wife.". (This couple is in NO way D/s- he is awaiting knee surgery and she damn near tossed the plate on him!)

    I am thinking you and I shared that same shit-eating grin filled with pride that our spouses (Domme/Dom) could set us out on that proverbial pedestal for all to know the devotion we have. Ship- I share that same dream with you. The attention that my Man has me in service to him made me all the more soft and surrendered. It is the best submissive cycle- the more it's there the more I crave to serve- hearing his pride and ownership of who we are intensifies that craving!

    Love to you and your family this Father's Day my friend!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pearl. You're absolutely right. Even though we were among those people in our lives that see us in a certain way (me, macho, self-assured, man-in-charge type and Mistress K. the beautiful, lovely, sweet, supportive wife). Shit-eating grin indeed!

      What was more fascinating was it seemed like the women in the conversation were trying their best not to show too much excitement about the prospect of using a reward/punishment system to get their husbands to, let's say perform better in their marriages. perhaps it was just me witnessing this through prejudiced eyes, but I'm pretty sure I saw some genuine interest/intrigue there.

      Thanks as always for reading and commenting and thanks for love. Love back to you !!!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a belated Happy Father's Day Sub hub.

    Wow, that sounds like a great and fun night. I bet they were a little envious :) These moments are fun aren't they? Revealing just a little...but not too much.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. Father's Day is always a fun day. Yes, these moments are fun when they spontaneously happen. A little revealing is fun but I still sometimes wish that when it happens, we were with like-minded people that we didn't socialize with on a regular basis. Oh the fun that could happen in those spontaneous moments.

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!! And what an exciting conversation:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much little girl. It was another wonderful Father's Day indeed.

      Delete
  4. That's been one of the great values of the She Makes The Rules site my Wife found fairly early in our FLR--we've met several of these like-minded people "in the flesh", and while there hasn't been any overt sexuality on display in such get-togethers, there's also no need for disguise or topic changing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks WhMs. It would be wonderful to meet like-minded people, in any context, especially some of the people that have become my friends here. It would be nice.

      Delete
  5. Hi sub hub, happy belated Father's Day. It sounds like you had such a great time. That's wonderful. I am pretty sure that the wives listened very closely when they heard about the rewards and demerits and that you do the washing up. And I am sort of sure that you might have been the talk of their group for a moment, even after you left. Revealing a little bit of your relationship must have been exciting, I like that too, though when something like that happens I am the nervous part. :) The fun comes afterwards. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ni Na. You're probably right although I tend to think that the "conversations" may be been gong on in the privacy of their mind.

      Delete
  6. It would definitely be nice if you two could meet another couple who is in the lifestyle and forge a new friendship with them, this way you could experience what David and I have with some of our friends, while not compromising relationships that are already in place. It is a shame that our lifestyle still is not the norm so what we all love isn't always accepted by others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truer words were never spoken Mistress Marie. Thank you for sharing those words here. I agree, it is a shame that our lifestyle isn't more "normal" in society, although I do think that in the privacy of their own thoughts, even though it may not be "normal", it is most certainly desired.

      Thank you as always for taking the time to stop by and comment.

      Delete
  7. Whilst you may have set your wife's friends talking about you it would probably be best to remain private on your FLR. The guys might shun you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael M. and thank you for commenting.

      Mistress K. and I have no intention of being anything other than private. We both believe that our lifestyle is best kept to ourselves and we wouldn't dream of putting the kind of emotional distress on our friends that would inevitably come with actually revealing ourselves to them.

      Delete
  8. sooner or later I think your wife is going to come clean to a close girlfriend. I say this because Im learning more and more that girls talk more about their sex lives with their friends than we men do. My wife who is shy never told anyone that she has sex with other men until her girlfriend mentioned that she had a boyfriend of some 20 years who was married. Wife chimes in that she has one too. Girlfriend asks if I know about it and the wife tells her yes...and tosses in that we have a cuckold dynamic......so now I know I'm outed to at least one girlfriend and my guess is there are more to come...so while your wife might not outwardly say it, I bet if she is asked she wont hold it back unless she is asked in a group setting and then I give it a 50/50 chance...just sayin'...anyway Happy Fathers Day.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping bdenied. I really appreciate your comments.

      Mistress K.'s very best friend knows already knows all about our dynamic. She knows that I am punished by spankings when and if Mistress, at her sole discretion, decides that I should have one. She knows that I am chaste (not enforced by a cage) and that my orgasms are owned and controlled by my Wife, and that I am absolutely prohibited from masturbating, or even touching myself sexually unless instructed/allowed to by Mistress. This friend is someone that we have both know for many, many years. So far, this friend has been dutiful in her discretion but I am also aware that when there is more than the two of us that know, anything can, and probably will happen.

      Out FLM does not include cuckold but I can tell you this, the mere "jokingly" suggestion of me being trained elicits a distinct and interested reaction from her friends.

      Delete
  9. Certainly exciting to know Mistress K's GF knows about you. i wonder if my Wife has told anyone.... at times i doubt it, but other times i wonder if some details have spilt out over wine... sara e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is exciting knowing that she has a friend that knows. yes.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.