Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

FLR coming into their own

Hi gang.  I wanted to talk a bit about my morning worshipping, my Monday morning and also about my glass butt plug, but first, I happened upon this article entitled "BDSM Is The New College Hookup".  You can read it here:

http://scandalouswomen.com/bdsm-is-the-new-college-hookup/?utm_source=sexbundle.com

I went there expecting to read a story about how BDSM in general is becoming more and more mainstream, common acceptable in our society as choice for sexual expression.  When I read the story, I realized that nearly every part of the article had to do with the Femdom side of BDSM.  Yes, I did realize that the story was written for a decidedly woman's site, which would explain the Femdom leaning slant in the article, but I got me to thinking ......... there just seems to be more and information and discussion about Femdom/Female Led relationships and Marriages.  Maybe my observation exist because I tend to gravitate toward Female Led articles and blogs, but it just seems that the "traditional" idea that BDSM is only male dominant/female submissive is becoming revealed as being less so.  Personally, I am glad to see it and hope there is more and more traction for conversation/blogs/articles about the beauty of Femdom life.  I also happened to come across an article (I can't find it to post a link) asking the question (paraphrasing here) "Where is the Femdom version of 50 Shades?"  A question many of us would love an answer to.

On to the other stuff.  As you may be aware, each morning, at 5:55am, I am required to assist Mistress' alarm clock in its attempt to wake by gently applying soft kisses to her sleeping body.  She wants to start each day with an overt demonstration of my love and devotion.  This has gone on for about 2 months now and I have to tell you, there is hardly anything I do in my role and a submissive husband that I enjoy more.  Those tender moments in the early morning are almost spiritual for.  Arriving bedside at the appointed time, removing my clothes, reaching over hit the snooze button on her alarm clock, climbing into bed to worship her body while she wakes is just so wonderful.  In the beginning, I'll admit it, it seemed like a chore.  Something I did (of course) because she decided that's what would happen, but with each day doing this, it has become more and more a cherished part of my day.  This ritual makes me as hard as anything else we do sexually and it is all the more satisfying because it is a worship ritual. 

On Monday morning, after Mistress emerged from the shower, I was called into the bathroom and was told ... "masturbate for me while I get ready".  I locked the bathroom door, removed my clothes and proceeded to provide a show for Mistress by steadily stroking myself for her viewing pleasure.  After a few minutes, she dismissed me.  I washed my hand and my penis, put my clothes back on left the bathroom.  Not a word was spoken but plenty was said.  I appreciate it so much that Mistress would find pleasure in watching me do that for her.

Yesterday (Tuesday) I wore my glass butt plug all day.  Another weekly ritual (every Tuesday) that Mistress instituted.  When I first started wearing my plug, it would take several minutes of preparation with lube and my finger for my bottom to relax enough to be able to accept the plug.  Now, my body (and bottom) no longer considers the plug an intruder, but more of a welcomed, highly anticipated guest.  I wear the plug ALL day and each Tuesday it becomes less and less noticeable and more and more like a natural part of my body.  When I first put it in in the morning, it just slides right in without pain, without resistance and without hesitation.  When putting it in, I like to pause as the fattest part of the plug is entering my body and dream a little about how it might be Mistress K.'s strapon and being objectified by her.  Yesterday, the plug was inserted at 7 am and was not removed until 10:30 pm and was supremely comfortable for that entire time.  Throughout the day, the full but comfortable feeling in my bottom reminds me of my role as her submissive husband and a smile will come across my face.  Who looks forward to every Tuesday?  I do!

Bonus ... While writing this, on her way into the shower, Mistress called me into the bathroom, told me to kneel and to remove her clothes for her shower.  Before entering the shower, she had me kneel at the shower entrance, kneeled down naked in front of me and started to stoke me with her lube filled hand ................. Oh God I wanted to cum so bad!

Have a great day and a great week everyone!

18 comments:

  1. As you like to say "yummy" Mistress K is certainly taking her responsibility very serious. Love the kneeling and edging. Keep up the good work my friend, I'm sure Mistress K will continue to do the same. Take care. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much K. Yes, she really does her role and responsibility very seriously. I wish just thinking to myself last I wished she would tease and edge me more often. Our busy schedules get in the way of opportunities to do just that. Low and behold, on her way to the office she told me that she felt she was neglecting my teasing and edging and as such, for the entire day, every hour on the hour, no matter where I am, I will find a place to masturbate to the edge. Every hour until I get home from work! I didn't ask or even tell about the thoughts I had in my head. it's either a nice coincidence or we are really getting more and more in tuned with each in our respective roles. I like to think it is the latter and not the former.

      Thanks as always for dropping y K. I know you know how much I appreciate "seeing" you.

      Delete
  2. Good to catch up with your posts subhub (I have been remiss lately). You know you could recfify the lack of Femdom 50 shades, and actually feel real.

    Glad things are going well with Mistress K xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi julie!! I'm pretty certain I'd be a hell of a consultant/contributor on a Femdom 50 Shades project, but writing it? ...... Guh. I don't have the skill or the time.

      So great to hear from you Julie. Thanks you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Subhub - It's a lovely article and I agree. The subject and concept of Female Dominant Relationships is becoming more acceptable within societal norms. It's nice to see.

    What is the purpose of you wearing a butt plug on Tuesday's? Is your Mistress secretly preparing for you to be able to accept a cock there someday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting Anonymous. Maybe it's just me because I am immersed in FLM related stuff, but I do see signs of socially acceptable FLM stories, conversation, etc.

      Recently, Mistress instituted some rituals that would be automatic (without the need for instruction). There are some smallish other things but among them are, wear my plug every Tuesday, wear a cock ring every Wednesday and every morning I am to assist her alarm clock by waking her with worshipping kisses all over her body when her alarm goes off.
      I actually don't know if there is a purpose. I guess I've been operating on the assumption that Mistress K. "allows" me the joy of wearing my plug. She knows I enjoy wearing and I have even told her that I would like to wear it more so that my bottom hole would better capable of accepting things, i.e. plugs, fingers or whatever else she felt she might enjoy having in there. Truth be told, I've always hoped that Mistress would routinely use her strappy on me because I long for that intimate feeling of being penetrated by her. I don't think she has any designs on my ass accommodating another man's cock. I don't think ............

      Delete
  4. I would hope in time discussing female led relationships would be quite normal. then maybe the couples that keep it to themselves would feel more like opening up. Our FLR is kept to ourselves at my wife's instructions. But to be honest if she felt I did something wrong in front of company I would accept a spanking in front of them. With the butt plug you are getting to where I have been for some time. My plug (stainless steel) slides in very easy and like you when I put it in I also pause at the widest point and enjoy how stretched open I am. As far as plugs go glass and stainless steel are the easiest to keep clean. What I like about the stainless steel is the weight. when it's deep in me. I'm sure Mistress is getting you ready for regular pegging.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're like you archedone. We keep our lifestyle a secret because of our standing in our community. The world just isn't ready to be able to understand the kind of love we have. Like you, and depending on the circumstances, if Mistress suddenly felt the need to publicly display her domination in any fashion, of course I'd acquiesce. It may not be among the things I necessarily would want to do, but like most successful D/s relationships ... there are hard limits and then there is everything else. Among other things I may not like or prefer, that would not be a hard limit.

      I agree, glass or steel is the way to go. In addition to being easier to clean, they are just more comfortable. I'm going to have to get me a heavy steel one. Sounds like fun.

      I hope you're right. I hope she's preparing me for pegging. It is something that I really wish she would do more often.

      Delete
  5. Hi sub hub, will have to check out the article. Good question about the Femdom version of 50 Shades. I agree with Julie :)

    I love your rituals and how Mistress K asserts her dominance and reminds you both of your roles. Awesome :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my friend. I love the rituals too. I really do.

      If I write a Femdom 50 shades, will you help me? *smile

      Delete
  6. I love reading about you two. You have such a great dynamic. I think as Sir and I get settled in our own definitions of our relationship, we really look at you two as a great benchmark.

    Congrats on your successful morning ritual! Always love reading your happy times. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an incredibly nice thing to say CM. W/we are so very honored! Happy "settling in". Personally, I'm hoping for a lifetime of settling in.

      Delete
  7. I think 50 for FLM would be a terrific help to those who have this in them but just never had a name, direction, or guide for all of this. I know for me, finding 50 Shades (and the like- including blogland) honestly changed our whole outlook. There is something wonderful about finding others speaking the truth that is in your own heart, sometimes saying words you identify with so closely and just never knew how to say it yourself.

    Love the little tid-bits into your life SHIP! Your Mistress K enjoys her pet a great deal!!! You are a lucky little pet =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pearl. I totally agree. Like-minded people like you and several others where very instrumental in helping me understand that real, honest, good, loving, friendly, "normal people are out the and living their dream just like Mistress K. and I are. So very lucky to know each of you.

      I am the luckiest man/pet in the world Pearl. Thank you for the so very kind words.

      Delete
  8. Oh how I would love to read the FLM version of 50 Shades. I imagine many others would too. And although my dynamic is reversed with Jim I can assure you, I see an increase in FLM/FLR in mainstream these days. I think people are learning that what is considered as an alternative lifestyle is actually the key to happiness. Being ourselves is the only way to be.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Kathy. I think there are plenty of people that would love a good story/movie about a true, real FLM. I know I would. I also wholeheartedly agree that FLM would indeed be the key to happiness for so many people that maybe don't even have the capacity to understand how.

      Thanks again for your wonderful comment.

      Delete
  9. Okay, I've been following your blog for the past three months and I doubt the truthfulness of your posts more and more. Your fixation on butt plugs and anal sex with strap-ons borders on the ridiculous. Sure, FLR seems to dictate more orgasms for the woman than her male partner but come on. What straight male would fixate so much on being boned up the ass or wearing some piece of over-sized glass in his anus so much? Are you taking a real relationship concept and turning it into some gay-themed fantasy? Give me a break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then ..... I don't know what to say other than I welcome your thoughts, your opinions and even your skepticism. Your comment has two, vague comments that seem to try make a point ... and two questions that may be legitimate attempts at understanding FLM better, yet also seem to attempt to define a desire for anal penetration by a submissive husband from a Dominant Wife, in a loving FLM, as proof that I am gay, or want to be gay, or wish I was gay, or has gay fantasies. I don't. Believe what you will. Since you have courageously commented as anonymous, I have no idea of your gender. I'll assume your are male.

      "What straight male would fixate so much on being boned up the ass or wearing some piece of over-sized glass in his anus so much?" This one. At the risk of stating the obvious, gay sex or the desire for sex has only to do with a person having, or wanting to have sex with the same gender. I'll make a suggestion ... give it a try. If you were able to disconnect your assumption that receiving anal pleasure defines someone as being gay, or wanting to be gay, you might have the opportunity to open yourself to a whole new world of sexual pleasures. Good luck with that. It's worth letting go and the best part is, it doesn't mean you are gay.

      "Are you taking a real relationship concept and turning it into some gay-themed fantasy?" No. In reality, I am living in a relationship that perfectly fits my relationship with my wife, for which I consider myself a very lucky man. Our love for each other has never been deeper. There are plenty of secret desires that go along with our life together, but none of them include me having a sex with a man.

      It makes no difference to me whether you believe any of this is real or not, or if I am or want to be gay or not. I really don't. I do, however, appreciate your loyal readership over the past 3 months and I invite and encourage you to continue to be a loyal reader.

      Finally, if you can't get past our doubts of truthfulness, that's entirely up to you. I get it. If you can't, and by way of a final suggestion, you may want to consider this ... go anonymously fuck yourself!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.