Followers

Monday, June 1, 2015

Just returned

Hi everyone.  I hope each of you had a lovely weekend.  Our family just returned from another visit to the mountains of Arizona where we really enjoy going in the summer.  Gets hot in Phoenix in the summer you know!

While there, we stayed with friends and there were kids running about as well.  There was a particular moment where we would have 15 minutes or so of known alone time.  I was in the garage on my way into the house when Mistress opened the door, poked her head out and said "get hard and come put yourself inside".  At first I didn't think I heard her correctly because I wasn't expecting it so when she repeated herself, the getting part was accomplished in about 2.3 seconds.

Once inside, I found her in the bedroom was had just removed her pants and was lowering her panties.  Side note .... seeing Mistress bottomless while still wearing something on top has always been one of my favorites visions of her.  She has such a sexy and hips area and when being bottomless, it is perfectly accentuated.  But I digress ............

Mistress leaned over the bed and ordered me to put my cock inside her.  In instants like this, when something so sexy is unexpected, I can sometimes last for a good long time.  This wasn't one of those times and it wasn't even a minute or so before I had to pull out and fight real hard not to cum, or ejaculate.  As much as Mistress is aware that the orgasm denial lifestyle and frequent edgings that I am subject to do a good job of keeping me in a constant state of arousal, she also knows that it plays hell on my ability to last long enough sometimes for her to get the kind of pleasure she wants in spontaneous moments like this.  She didn't express too much disappointment, but I could tell that she had some.  At least a little.  I offered to put pinky (cock extension) on and give her a good, hard fucking but she felt we were running out of "safe alone time".  She stood up from the bed, turned to face me, kissed me tenderly and told me I was not allowed to clean her juices from my cock. She also said, "we are going to have to work on you lasting longer".  I reminded that not too long ago we were doing cock therapy for this very reason.  You can see some of the posts regarding cock therapy by clicking on "cock therapy" under the Labels section on the right side and at the bottom of the page here.  Basically though, cock therapy was an exercise she would put me through by declaring a certain number of thrusts inside I was expected to complete without stopping and without having to pull out.  Any number less than the prescribed number meant that was how many hard paddle swats I was to receive immediately.  Say the number she gave was 100 and I go only go (nonstop) to 30.  I'd get 70 spanks right then!

She smiled, kissed me again and said, "yeah, maybe we'll start that again and went to the bathroom.  when she returned, she was instantly reminded that I was still scheduled for a 48 (a spanking she declared was due within 48 hours because of an infraction).  Actually, I was due for 2 of them.  Still naked, I was ordered to the close and told to wait.  A few seconds later she entered, fully clothed and  started spanking my bottom with her bare hand.  She's a strong girl and packs a wallop, even with her hand, but Mistress prefers an implement and asked if I had packed her paddle.  After saying no, because she hadn't told me to, she spotted the belt still in my shorts in a clump on the floor.  She immediately pulled the belt from the shorts and proceeded to redden my ass with the belt.  I always my best to remain still because i want Mistress to see me being brave for her paddlings but sometimes the paddle (in this case the belt) stings like a mother and I'll instinctively move away.  After being ordered back into position, Mistress resumed then completed my spanking and had me kneeling on the floor, red assed and naked, for some after care.  She pulled my face into her belly and lifted her shirt so that I could kiss and nuzzle in her belly.  She knows that it is my happy place to be after a spanking.  I apologized for my behavior and thank her for giving me my spanking.  Just I was about to ask Mistress if I could ask her for something special in the punishment department,  everyone starting returning to the house, which require that discussion to happen at a later time. 

What I wanted to ask her was .... while we are in the mountains and when we are with so many others, which is most of the time, when Mistress declares that's a spanking was necessary, could we take a drive into the forest and have my punishment be executed there? 

More to come bur for now, real life needs my attention. 

16 comments:

  1. Hey buddy, sounds like Mistress K is really stepping it up. Lucky for you, maybe not so lucky for your ass. Love the belt. Sounds like a great mini-vaca. Take care.
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she really is. She's coming into her own I think and both of us couldn't be happier about it. How's things with you?

      Delete
    2. Doing well, thanks for asking. :-)

      Delete
    3. You're welcome, of course. :-)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful surprise being told to get inside of her. Sorry you had to pull out but getting spanked right after was something you needed to correct past problems. Myself I love it when R uses my belt on me. Love the feel of leather meeting my bottom.
    archedone
    P.S. Did you mention her putting your plug in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi archedone. Thanks you as always for commenting. I'm sorry I had to pull out too. Believe me, I would've rather have given Mistress the joy of a good hard fucking which would've been a better use of our brief time together than getting my ass whipped. *smile I do admit that I "enjoyed" her using my belt. Believe it or not, that's the first time she ever used a belt on me. I suspect it wont be the last because she enjoyed using it as well. Sadly, we never did get around to the plug, so no, she did not put it in.

      Delete
  3. Hi sub hub, sounds like you had a great time away and that Mistress K ensured you made the most of some precious alone time. What a wonderful surprise :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. yes Mistress K. always seems to know how to make use of precious alone time. I am always grateful to her for that.

      Delete
  4. Baby, this is not really a response to your posting. After taking a three day weekend, I am back to work. What I do want to tell you is that you are welcome to email or post on Femdom 101 any time you like. I have not been able to answer emails over the last several days. In fact, I would very like to hear from you and your mistress on a regular basis. Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that Kathy. I so very much enjoy your very thoughtful and useful posts. So very profound. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Hi sub hub, I am glad you had a little time with your Mistress, although it does not sound like it was easy for you to keep control. Hubby enjoys controlling my orgasms, too, so I think when the wave is building up, this can be really difficult. I have had good success with breathing it away. I don't know if learning breathing techniques could work for you, though. I learned mine during prenatal class. Wishing you a wonderful time with your Mistress.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ni Na. Yes, breathing can work from time to time when the sex she is seeking is slow and tender, but for those times when she wants to e ravished and fucked really hard without stopping, there isn't enough breathing I can do. Hence the need for the cock sleeve.

      I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  6. I like the idea of cock therapy linking thrusts to spankings. What an interesting concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anna louise. When we were actively doing, I can tell you that it was a good training tool for actively increasing my stamina. Being required to thrust 100 times and only being able to do 10 and getting hard 90 swats of the paddle somehow has a way of allowing me to understand how control my orgasms better.

      Delete
  7. Great post...I think that is a lovely idea that you two could go off into the woods. I wonder what she will say when you suggest it. Perhaps there could even be some love making in the woods too! I know when David and I start hiking this summer I want to try to sneak some outdoor fun in too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mistress Marie for stopping by and commenting. I did suggest it but it was not at the right time. She was dealing with kids stressing out about kid stuff and so it seemed to go in one ear and out the other. I will try again. The idea of being driven to the woods for the purpose of being alone enough to receive a true punishment spanking is exciting because it's dangerous. Can't wait to hear about your summer hikes!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.