Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Redheads - Part 1 (hopefully)

A Tribute to Redheaded Women

"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a redhead."   -   Lucille Ball

I did a post a while ago about redheads here.  You may know that Mistress K. is a gorgeous natural redhead, which clearly explains my affinity for redheads.  Funny too, because before I met Mistress K., redheads did nothing for me.  Since then?  Holy shit ....... redheads!

"You either like redheads or you are wrong"  -  Unknown

Recently my blog friend Diane J. over at To Love, Honor & Obey did two consecutive posts specifically featuring beautiful redheads here and here.  However unlikely, I'm going to go ahead and assume she did that on purpose ... just for me ... because she knows how much I love a particular redheaded woman.  OK, probably not, but whatever ... it's my imagination.  It inspired me to want to do another post honoring the most beautiful women in the world - Redheads!

Helen Mirren.  One of the sexiest woman alive.  She counts as a redhead because I once saw a picture of her with red hair.  So yeah, it counts.

There are two people in this picture.  One is a stunningly beautiful woman, and the other is a very, very lucky man.  I'll bet it's her very well behaved husband enjoying a treat she's offered him for good behavior.

"The sun on a brunettes looks red.  The sun on a redhead hair looks like heaven on earth"  -   Unknown


Beautiful Laura Prepon!  Rawr!

"Redheads are flamingos in a flock of pigeons"  -  Unknown


I've often encouraged Mistress K. to take on a redhead girl submissive so they could do things together like shop, do each other's hair, and other things like ....


Why is this "Part 1" you ask?  Well, I ask you to send pictures of redheads that you think are sexy, so I can do Part 2 with your submissions.  Shit, that's if I get any.  Please, I hope you will.  If you, please send them to subhubphx@gmail.com and reference this post.  

"Redheads are not the kind of women you should put on speakerphone"  -   Unknown

Thank you Diane from Love, Honor & Obey for the inspiration! 

P.S.  Here is a few more gratuitous additional sexy pictures of redheads ....






Even with a mask on, redheads are yummy.  OK, yes, you're right, well mostly all women are yummy with masks on!

10 comments:

  1. Hi sub hub, you can't read here for long and not know your affinity for red heads lol. Nice pics! It's funny, Rick says the same. He didn't really have an affinity with my hair colour either previously (not red, sorry).

    Will have to see if I can find some pics for you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't count on me sending you any pictures of sexy red heads, at least not until that cage arrives, is firmly in place and the key secured. I don't to be the one responsible for any violation of the rules.

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh come on now. I haven't violated the rules once in ten years without the cage ... why would I start now? :)

      Delete
  3. My first gf was a redhead. Sorry to say I have not had the pleasure since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a thing not quite an obsession for redheads from adolescence a fact I partially attribute to my first two real girlfriends who both were intensely passionate women (at least to an adolescent boy) Along the way I developed appreciation for the unique attributes of many redheads including long lustrous hair, freckled skin, passionate nature (far beyond the bedroom) and general sensuality. Although I am married to a raven haired beauty my near obsession has lessened since my 20’s and early 30’s s I see most women as rivaling the redhead in many ways, all with their own special charms. In college however I was somewhat serious about an intriguing redhead I thought could be “the one". One night I told her about my intense interest in redheads and earlier she had learned my mother was a well know redheaded beauty and so she teasingly called me “Oedipus” which flattened out my libido curve. Surprisingly this same women administered my first adult spanking, part erotic and part discipline. And several after that. My spanking orientation at that time was unfixed and I probably thought of myself as a top. She wanted nothing to do with being spanked, even a little, so the relationship smoldered for a while and ended when she did a year abroad. Now I look back on it and think wow that could have been life changing but I have been subject to my wife since our marriage so maybe many things are meant to be. All hail the redhead
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the thoughtful reply Eric. Wonderful story. I too love the long red hair (short too), the pale, freckled skin and that wonderful passionate nature. All hail the redhead indeed!

      Delete
  5. Helen Mirren in Excalibur
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/36380709474127870/
    Great movie and she's sexy as hell in it.

    I'd also give a shout out to Alyson Hannigan. Particularly back in the Buffy days. Vampire Willow was all sorts of wonderful.

    -paltego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for including one of my all time favorite Helen Mirren. She is featured in the follow up blog post. Thank you so much.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.