Followers

Monday, January 4, 2021

Looking Back ... Looking Forward

I won't prattle on about the obvious things that we all experienced over the past year.  We can all agree it's been shitty.  The shittiness had a unique and individual affect on each of us, of course.  As shitty as it was, there were silver linings that could've only revealed themselves during such shitty times.  

Yes, this will be one of those loathesome looking back/looking forward posts.  Hopefully it doesn't bore the living shit out of you and that you might be willing to share some of your looking back/looking forward things of interest.  Even (or especially) if they are only of interest to you.

Looking back:

  • I am one of two people that own my company (85 employees).  Since March, 2020, I have been working entirely from home, with the exception of 4 visits during that time to sign that needed to be signed right then.  Perhaps 5 hours total time spent in my office.  
  • Being at home almost exclusively during that time has had a dramatic and beneficial effect on on our WLM.
  • Mistress K. has continued to work almost exclusively at her office every (work) day while I have been at home because the nature of what she does requires her to be in the presence of co-workers and office machines.  
  • Being at home has allowed me to engage with internet/blog friends, old and new, much, much more than would otherwise be possible.  As such, I have found myself engaged in stimulating and intellectual conversation in many aspects of D/s, WLM/FLR, chastity, orgasm control, semen retention, and other associated topics along the way.  Many of which are activities that Mistress K. and I haven't or likely wouldn't engage in.  Topics such as cuckolding, sissification, feminization, non-monogamy (ethical and otherwise), consuming semen, etc.....
  • Around the end of July, my relationship with Mistress K. took what has turned out to be a dramatic turn ... for the better.  Much better!
  • With me physically being at home every day, I began to find myself with the desire (and the time) to do the kinds of things that would naturally propel our WLM in the direction of growth and deepened purpose.  Every day, I am showered, shaved and smelling "pretty" for Mistress K. within one hour prior to her arrival home from work.
  • I became an expert at laundry, house cleaning and other non-sexual things that made Mistress K. very happy when she arrived home from a hard day at the office.  I mean who doesn't enjoy coming home to a clean house, a glass of wine and freshly showered, shaved and eager submissive husband?  All of this was on my own, and without being asked.  I know, right?  The added bliss in Her life that is associated with the added comfort in her life, loving attention and devotion sparked an additional fire in her that allows her to find deepened comfort in her Dominant role.  The combination of these factors has brought us even closer and more happy than we were before ... and we were very happy and close before.
  • I've found myself somewhat immersed in the ongoing conversations in some of my favorite blogs to follow, which has led to many of the deep and thoughtful conversations about all of the various topics above.  
  • Sunday morning readings - Much to my disappointment, Mistress K. had always been resistant to reading and wading through all of the WLM content that the internet has to offer.  After asking her for umpteenth time if she would join me in my journey and relationships with internet content and friends, She came up with a great idea.  I would print out those items that I would come across during the week that I thought she would enjoy knowing about, including those topics of things that we don't currently participate in. 
  • I now have punishment panties.  These are panties that I am required to put on immediately prior to receiving a punishment.  Not unlike the panties and the description depicted by Diane J. in her post about punishment panties here.
  • My spanking punishments are now deeper, harder and more impactful.  In other words ... they fucking hurt!  This, in and of itself has been a beneficial upgrade to our lifestyle.

Looking Forward:

  • Mistress K. has decided that she will be significantly cutting back on work, up to and including working from home on a permanent basis.  Yay !!!!  She doesn't have to work for financial reasons.  She works because it of course stimulates the mind and she enjoys it.  Well, let's say she enjoyed it.  Because she is so awesome at what she does, more and more and more and more customers and people have become so reliant on her that her job has entered the territory where it becomes a choice of priorities.  To continue as she is, she will have to choose that essentially everything else in her personal life will be secondary. Everything ... and everybody.  Which is not an option for her (or me, but it's not about me)
  • WLM Boot Camp.  We have every intention of engaging in a weekend (or week) long Boot Camp.  A WLM Boot Camp is intended (at least for us) to enhance and significantly amplify EVERY aspect and component of our lifestyle.  Her Dominance.  My submission.  Punishments.  Ritual. Devotion. Punishment. Exploration.  Punishment.  Did I mention punishment?  In other words ... limits will be tested.  Spanked to tears kind of things.  I can't wait to report on this.
  • An acknowledged intention to continue our journey intensity and grow our relationship.  What does that mean exactly?  I don't know either but we are both very excited.


  • Mistress K. is a very private person when it comes to our lifestyle.  There is literally only one other person in the world that is aware of the nature and scope of our WLM.  One of her very best friends that lives in another state.  That said, they don't really talk much about our relationship and as such, Mistress K. does not have an outlet to talk with another human about our lifestyle.  We hope to be able to change that this year somehow.  I am hopeful that She/we will be able to befriend someone nearby well enough to allow there to be interaction with like minded people (another couple perhaps) to be able to openly share our lifestyle.  None of this is code for looking for another couple to have sex with, but rather another person or couple that is intelligent, mindful and indeed like minded enough to allow for the freedom for us to exist as Domme and sub with.  Whatever activities that may or may come from such a friendship would be entirely up to Mistress K. of course.
  • Mistress K. has informed me that she is (and has been) systematically training me to assume most of the domestic chores within the house.  She made no secret of the fact that her daily instructions will (and have been) more increased in both detail and frequency of required tasks.  Tasks will be completed and rewarded, or they won't and there will be punishment. 

    Rewards can look like this: (thank you Emma for finding this GIF)


    Punishments can look like this:



  • Mistress K. has decided that she wants me to be in a chastity cage more frequently.  She suspended the use of my cage (CB6000) mostly because of the distasteful hygiene aspect of the current cage.  As such, it has been relegated to punishment purposes only.  On New Year's Day, I ordered a new Mature Metal Jail Bird cage at Mistress K.'s instruction. 



    She feels that this particular cage will reduce her hygiene concerns enough for her to be able to put her husband in it more often, and for longer periods of time.  She really does enjoy having me wear nothing but my cage when we have alone time in the house, which is increasing as time goes on and we are nearing an empty nest.

Favorite blogs and bloggers I like in no particular order:

  • Evolving Your Man.  Fascinating and wonderful blog site hosted by a very smart and lovely woman named Emma.  This site expertly and intellectually covers many, many topics such as caged chastity, orgasm control, Femdom, FLR/WLM, ethical non-monogamy, orgasm control and the common-sense and logical approach to how these things can and do exist in everyday real-life.  It is also very entertaining.  To participate on this blog, you must register as a member (free, really, free) but it is well worth it to do so.
  • Femdom Think Tank   A wonderful resource for practicable and useful information about a loving and caring WLM hosted by another lovely woman named Mz Kaylee about having and growing a successful and mature WLM in a "normal" existence.  Mz Kaylee and her husband Thomas seem a lot like many of us out here in the WLM kink world .... everyday, normal, couple nextdoor type.  Mz Kaylee has tons of wisdom and advice.  She delivers that wisdom and advice in a way that is useful and entertaining.
  • The Gentle Domme.  "Education and Erotica for Sensual Dommes and their subs".  A bit of everything here and not necessarily things that apply to Mistress K. and I.  I like this blog because the host (I don't actually know her name) because she is fun, funny, articulate smart and is one of those "takes-no-bullshit" types that unapologetically tells it like it is, or at least like it is to her.
  • To Love, Honor & Obey.  This is a blog that encompasses many of the activities that Mistress K. and I don't participate in, but I enjoy it immensely nonetheless.  Why?  Because the host ... Diane J. is "wicked smart", wise, funny unapologetic about having built a beautiful life for herself and another one of those "take-no-bullshit" type people that I just love and adore.   I think she might be a Rocket scientist, or big shot lawyer in a big firm, or some other genius level thing.  In any event she is clearly a leader of people and I love that shit!
I encourage you check these sites out if you haven't already.  

Sorry for long epistle.  That was a word a word I learned last year (*smile).  Please, I'd love to hear about things past, present and future in your life.  Leave a comment below.

Happy New Year everyone and thank you for stopping by.


13 comments:

  1. Well thanks for the shout-out and compliments subhub. I'm actually neither a lawyer (though I've been known to slip my hands in someone else's pockets) or a rocket scientist (but I did know one very well once), but do run a tight ship. Similarly, it's not beneath me to compliment a sub who uses their time wisely which at least on the surface, appears you've done. One more thing - spankings are supposed to hurt.

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure and honor Diane J. Thanks for your comment and for the kind words. I have no doubt that your ship is tightly run and all of the sailors on board know their place, and their jobs, and are trained well. That's exactly how rocket lawyers do things!

      Delete
  2. Hi sub hub, what a wonderful reflection on a shitty year. I enjoyed reading this. There certainly have been some silver linings, most notable greater connection with friends and family and people pulling together helping each other.

    Sounds like some exciting changes ahead for you both, especially Mistress K cutting back on work. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year. May it be a much brighter one.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Roz. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it. Hope you had a lovely Holiday and New Year's celebration

      Delete
  3. In our WLM, my regret from last year is that my wife's orgasm rate, which had been running twice mine early in the year, fell back for a variety of hopefully temporary reasons.


    That's definitely a project I want to spend a lot of time working on in 2021.

    In related news, my new metal chastity device arrived yesterday. I've never had the pleasure of pleasing her while locked myself - that's something I'm looking forward to for both of us!

    Best of luck with your projects - that Boot Camp definitely sounds like a challenge!

    Happy New Year!
    CK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by CK. Are you saying you regret a decrease in your wife's orgasms (which would be bad) or a decrease in yours?

      Best of luck to you as well. I'd love to hear back from you on how things are going.

      Delete
    2. I regret the decrease in hers, and we are both hoping to get that back on track this year.

      (I'd love to give her daily orgasms, but she'd say she doesn't have time for that!)

      She generally keeps me at a rate we're both happy with - one ejaculation every four or five weeks, when she decides.
      CK

      Delete
  4. Hello and a happy new Year from Europe.
    Nice view with wonderfully set goals.

    With a felt 80% agreement, my loveley lady-chief-boss and yours truly will try to achieve similar goals in 2021. Only the boot camp I could not place on their wish list at the moment.

    I wish you much success with the implementation and look forward to first-hand experience reports from your pen.

    Happy greetings
    glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much glow. I wish you luck and success in your wish list as well. Report back how things are going.

      Delete
  5. I have experienced a lot of the same things. I’’m home now because I have retired, she retired several years ago. Since I have retired she has put WLM into overdrive. She has taken full control and continues to add to the journey. This is our first year wintering in the south and she seem to be intent on cementing our WLM while we are down here. I have been told the cage stays on and not to expect an orgasm until we get back home. I can’t imagine what four months in a cage is going to be like. Stay safe- Alan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by with your comments my friend. I'm pretty sure I'll soon be wondering what months of being caged will be like as well.

    Mistress K. doesn't plan or announce when or if I will have orgasms, but I've come to expect something along the lines of 4 month intervals as well.

    Good luck and stay safe as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Thank-you so much ofr youe excellent blog. I find it both interesting and helpful for my own submissive journey.

    On the subject of punishment panties, my Mistress makes me wear rough, itchy hessian panties as punishment. It works. Not only are they really uncomfortable, but they look horrible too. It is impossible to feel any dignity while wearing them.

    (It's the ones right at the bottom of the page.)

    http://www.lingeriebychristine.co.uk/id15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Unknown, and thanks for stopping by. Thanks so much for the kind words.

      Punishment panties, at least for us and for some others, are panties that aren't intended to be worn for punishment, but rather to be worn when getting or about to be punished. For Mistress K., it's a nice part of the ceremony of punishment for my panties to be lowered to receive my paddling.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.