Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Punish Immediately


"Punishments are a very effective tool in a FLR. In fact, I would say a punishment is very powerful when done right. Punishing your husband is essential for keeping the FLR strong. When you administer a punishment, it lets him know there are consequences for bad behavior and it also brings a fierce reality to his submission to you. When he faces the consequences doled out by you, it sends a clear message that this is not all fantasy and that you have authority over him. In my opinion, when you punish your husband and he accepts it, it has a real effect on his psyche which elevates your authority over him and pushes him deeper into submission to you."

-   Mz Kaylee - Femdom Think Tank - November 29, 2017

Most people will agree that the best time to administer an earned punishment is right NOW.  Right when the infraction occurs.  As much as that might be preferable, it's not always feasible in a WLM/FLR with kids in the house. I mean really, who wants to explain to the kids what that sound was coming from the bedroom?  So what to do?

Mistress K. will usually tell me that I have a punishment spanking coming when there is time AND the privacy to properly administer the spanking, without the prying ears in the house.  That works out pretty well.  But there are times when she feels the need to immediately administer punishment, and when that happens ... it's off to the closet.

We're lucky in that we have a large walk-in closet with a door, that is at the opposite end of the bedroom door, on the far end of the house.  She will point and i now to go into the bedroom, turn on the TV to drown out the noise, go into the closet, retrieve her paddle and then lower my pants.  A swift dose of justice and we are done.  Often times, Mistress will tell me that the "quickie" punishment she just gave doesn't count as the full punishment, which will come when we have the house to ourselves.

Lately though, Mistress K. was inspired by a recent blog post my Mz. Kaylee from Femdom Think Tank where she describes the need for immediate, silent punishment which comes in the form of corner time.  Corner time in this house means, go into the bedroom, lower my pants to bare my bottom and stand or kneel in the corner until she has decided that I had enough.  It sucks!  I'd much rather endure the 5-10 minutes of my butt being reddened than spending 10-30 minutes in a corner.  

This post was inspired by an email I received from a reader named Mark.  Nice guy.  Seems he and his girlfriend have been in a FLR for 3 or so years and are about to move in together, and are looking for creative ways to be able to administer immediate punishment while there are kids in the house, and are looking for ideas to accomplish that.  Other than what I said above, i don't have any other ideas.  Do you?  I'd love to hear them and so would Mark and his girlfriend.

Thanks for stopping by.  As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments and questions.

subhub




21 comments:

  1. The best time to administer punishment is when I feel like it. If I don't deem it to be effective, I just do it again (when I feel like it). It's whatever works for the punisher :) I do find corner time to be the most effective and easiest to administer. It provides a high return on a minimal investment.

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The best time to administer punishment is when I feel like it. If I don't deem it to be effective, I just do it again (when I feel like it)"

      Could it have been said any better and any more truthfully? No!

      Thank you Diane.

      Delete
  2. Hi SubHub, A good topic. Fortunately, for us, we have the house to ourselves all the time. We both believe punishment immediately after the infraction is the best for us. The gif of the woman bringing the paddle and telling her errant male to strip is the way it works here. With one exception, being kept nude, she does not have to command me to strip. A command of bend over is used. Sometimes she gets the implement, and sometimes I bring one to her, but within a very short time of an infraction, I find myself getting the punishment spanking I have earned. I like the gif of the bare bottom OTK spanking too. We do not use corner time here, so that pic goes by the wayside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for contributing Cowboy. I envy "... we have the house to ourselves all the time." Looking forward to that.

      Delete
  3. Hi sub hub,

    When we had an active dynamic we often couldn't spank immediately and had to wait. We used punishments such as corner time, writing lines and earlier bed time either as a stand alone punishment or in addition to a spanking either at a later time or there and then. Corner time and lines suck!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. I always appreciate you because you always comment. I love that.

      Yes, corner time does suck. I haven't had to write lines, but now that it has been mentioned here I have a feeling ....

      I do wish for you that you still had an active dynamic. May I ask why you don't currently?

      Delete

  4. Hello SHiP,

    If the semesters actually begin, we'll be back to an empty nest soon. I am definitely ready to ramp up the FLR, CFNM and F/m DD at our house - it's wonderful to have the time and space and privacy to do them right!

    As far as silent punishments go, couples may want to try pinching. It's quiet, (except for the husband's sounds) intimate, and, like spanking, the wife can avail herself of a number of implements (starting with clothespins) that will definitely reinforce her authority.

    CK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting idea CK. I'll pass it along and hopefully, Mistress K. won't agree. *smile

      Delete
  5. Hi there,
    my Lady has found a very quick and effective way for immediate punishment. I am wearing an electric dog collar around my balls. I would be able to remove it but from time to time she tests if I still react on low intensity. It has a range of 900 metres and usually she uses it with moderate intensity to call me. However, a few times it was different. One day I tried to annoy her just a little bit because I expected her to lock me in our cage for a few hours. But instead of that she sent me to the floor using the full power of this device. Even if I had dared trying I would not have been able to remove the device because the shocks were excruciating. She kept me wriggling on the floor for what may have been 10 minutes and I never tried to annoy her again. Since that day one short electric stroke to my balls is enough to make me do or stop anything she wants. It is a very convincing device.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter and thanks for commenting. Wow ... shocking dog collar. I don't know if I could handle, or if Mistress K. would enjoy something like that. She'd likely think it was just too mean. I'll pass it along.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it is mean, very mean actually but that is the kick. And a fine thing is that there are no traces at all. Although it feels like hell I never found the slightest injuries. So she has the power to push me not only to my borders but a bit further easily. I like this total power of hers very much.

      Delete
  6. The idea of corner time is excellent. Standing with your pants down around your ankles is humbling and if you have to hold a penny against the wall with your nose it becomes very intense. I remember in school one particular teacher would have us stand in the corner with our hands raised (touchdown signal style) and it would be very strenuous and the kids in the class would see how silly the one being punished looked. I know that could not happen in todays schools but I come from a different era and the fact that it was a female doing the punishing opened up my mind that women and wives are entitled to punish us when we do things to deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent comment bdenied. Thank you. Mistress K. doesn't want the "penny on the wall" trick because she doesn't want her walls get all mucked up with scratch marks and a greasy nose. Ewww.

      I understand the harkening back to school boy days. My sixth grade teacher was a buxom, sexy older (probably in late 40's) woman that liked to always wear super tight dresses and hosiery with garters. She loved to give swats with a wooden paddle and they hurt. I got 27 swats from her. Plus, she was fucking the principal we came to find out. That's a story for another time

      Delete
  7. My wife believes in NOW, I've been spanked enough to know better than try to get out of it. I do as told, no matter who maybe present. My wife pulls down my pants, and then my underpants, scolding the whole time. My mother-in-law has witnesses this many times, her best friend a few times. I've been spanked in hotel rooms know others will hear. My wife uses a bath brush at home and a large hairbrush when we travel. Always face the wall afterwards, in hotels I've been seen when a maid or something is brought to the room. The final straw that drives home the punishment is I must call my wife Mommy, for it is Mommy who spanks naughty little boys, Jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Succinct, to the point, helpful and appreciated. Thank you sara

      Delete
  9. Sara you would spank then and there or would want to be spanked?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Lady is an "electrophile" too. The device is fixed to my sensitive parts all the time, and for any mistake there is one warning before she sends me to the floor. Punishment in a second. She does not use it to drill me, although this would be very easy, she only uses it for immediate punishment. There are absolutely no discussions about anything, her will is the law.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. We have a caravan and are often sited ckose to other so spanking is nit an option Last week i stupidly corrected my wife in front of this couple
    She told me to go to the caravan.
    I was told off then told to drop my pants and spread my legs. I didnt know that the little leather paddle waa in her kit but she brought it out and paddled my balls about 5 times. Its not pleasant but i went into subzone straightaway. Probably better than electricity. ?
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dear. Ive been told im to be corrected for failing to spellcheck my comment. Sorry guys

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spanking in front of others, especially ladies, adds to the meaning and cements the submission. Not the children, though.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.