Followers

Monday, November 16, 2020

Sunday Mornings



We have established a new ritual for Sunday mornings.

Over the years, I have wished that Mistress K. was more interested in dabbling in this blog and in my adventures in blogland.  She just doesn't have the time or interest in wadding through tons of blog entries, sexy pictures and conversations with like minded people.  

As you know, we are very discrete in our WLM.  There is only one live person (her (BFF) that even knows about our lifestyle so Mistress K. does not enjoy the same kind of communications with like-minded people that I have been able to over the years.  

When she revealed our lifestyle to her BFF about 5 years ago, it was because she was a bit frustrated over not really having anyone to "talk" to about the lifestyle we had chosen, and very much wanted to confide in a close friend to do it.  She asked for my permission to reveal ourselves which I of course agreed to.  In the beginning they talked about things but over time, the novelty of it all seemed to wear off in their casual conversations and there is very little talk about us with them anymore.

Recently I had asked Mistress K. to give another go at looking at some of the same websites/blogs/forums that I like to frequent, but she still had the same problem of time.  I want badly for her to be able to at least wade into the same pool of communication and exposure to others and their lifestyles.  

So ... we began a Sunday morning ritual where I read to her the blogs, pages and conversations that I have come across that week that I believe will be of interest to her.  In addition, we talk about the people that I have come to know and admire.  We talk about their unique and wonderful lives and about the things I have come to like and enjoy about each of them, and why.  

So, each Sunday morning I wait until Mistress K. wakes up.  She likes to sleep in on Sunday mornings.  Then, of course I get her coffee just like she likes it and then ask her if there is anything I can do to make her morning better for her.  Then, I get out the file folder that contains each of the notes and printed pages of things I will read to her, remove my clothes (she insists that I am naked and wearing our WLM Wedding collar), ask for her permission to get in to her bed and open the file and begin reading.

In addition to the blog pages I read to her and discussion about the individual people that have become my interweb friends, we also review and discuss the things we talked about.  The things we like and may wish to incorporate into our life, and the things we dislike but find interesting.  We will also use the time to review our life together and she will review my behavior and performance as her submissive/slave husband over the past week.  

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this time on Sunday morning has become for us.  I have always hoped that Mistress K. can "meet" and develop comradery with some of the wonderful like-minded people I have come to know over the years.  Ultimately, I would especially enjoy for Mistress K. to have a real, live, in the flesh friend that she would be able to confide in, help along the way, talk to, listen to and generally benefit from.  Perhaps we are on the road to that possibility.  I hope so.


14 comments:

  1. Devoting and actually scheduling this type of special time together is important in any relationship. In a WLM, it's critical. The balance of power still exists, but the open discussion that can take place deepens what you already have and helps stave off some problems. Sharing with other like-minded kinksters always helps.

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting Diane J. I agree ... it's not just beneficial, critical. Working on venturing out to like-minded people.

      Delete
  2. I love your new ritual sub hub. This is a wonderful community and we all support, learn and gain fresh ideas from each other so it really is beneficial for both partners to take an interest in blogland. Not to mention the wonderful friendships.

    When we had an active dynamic Rick was involved with my blog and read and approved each post. He also took an interest in other blogs and I would show him posts I thought would be of interest.

    I still tell him what my blog friends are up to and show him posts of interest. I have actually mentioned your posts on occasion as I was curious to get his perspective as another man. Particularly on topics such as orgasm denial for a man and milking.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always nice to see/hear from Roz. Thank you. I'm curious, what were his thoughts on denial and milking? May I also ask, why is your dynamic not active anymore?

      Delete
  3. It seems like we submissive husbands have a bottomless fascination with the latest on 'FLR Theory' , or which new photo or illustration exactly pushes our buttons, or which husband got punished last night. Our wives? Generally not so much. It's always a balancing act of keeping the conversation going without overwhelming her. It seems you two have found a perfect balance. Tell her we say 'Hi'!

    What struck me about was that you must come out of these conversations wildly aroused and submissive. How do you two manage that?

    CK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CK and thank you for stopping by and your comment. For me, it's not so much "FLR theory" anymore. I believe we have settled in to our own thing that we love, and get more excited everyday on our growth journey. But ... I completely get what you are saying.

      Yes, this has been a godsend for us and Mistress K. is loving hearing the things we talk about. Quite often, the things we read and talk about affirm how she already feels about things and to hear her say it "It's nice to know that others do and feel the same way".

      The conversations we have aren't designed to arouse or stimulate, but of course that can happen. How do we manage it? Precisely how Mistress K. decides. If she is aroused (even mildly), then we will have sex and she will orgasm. Of course I do not.

      Usually thought, it culminates in a deep, cerebral discussion about the state of our lifestyle, and our immediate growth path.

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is a great idea. I also struggle with the fact that I am much more interested in this lifestyle than my wife. She notes, rightly so, that is likely due to the fact that I am unduly influenced by the internet blogs and websites that I follow.
    Our WLM, as it were, is not known to anyone else. Neither of us have anyone in real life to talk to about this. I feel that I can at least have somewhat of a feeling that I am not alone while supported by others online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MrBillSails ... thanks for the comment. Yeah, that's a thing for us guys in a WLM. I suppose there may be something to what your wife says. Clearly we men see or read about something and can't help but be influenced by it ... like 'why can't we do that' dort of thing. I think at the end of the day, if She is not into it, it doesn't matter and if she is but just have the "research" interest, this is a good way to go.

      Delete
  5. It is good to hear about the non-sexual aspects of your relationship. There are plenty of sites with endless stories about orgasm denial, pegging, etc. (and I am sure a good majority of them are fiction). Don't get me wrong. I also enjoy reading those stories occasionally. But I have a vested personal interested in hearing about the normal everyday interactions with your wife - since so far I have been notoriously unsuccessful in moving my marriage in this direction...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Charlie, and thanks for your comment. I also enjoy the detailed erotic stories of others but like you, I prefer the sites that are hosted by intelligent people (women) living otherwise normal lives.

      Delete
  6. A bit off topic but somewhat relevant: When I was a younger man I thought that the concept of monthly hormonal changes in women causing emotional swings was a bunch of BS. How could a few mere chemicals in your body have substantial mental and physical effects? Well after a couple of weeks in a chastity cage and the ensuing absolutely "insane erotic" fantasies I daydream about..... I no longer have any doubts about the effect of a few hormones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being in a cage most of the time now I have had the same feeling. I go long stretches with out noticing I have the cage on and then all of a sudden it becomes the most frustrating thing in the world. I'll go days just aching to get out. For days all I can think about is my frustration. Stay safe-Alan

      Delete
  7. Sub hub - you are feeling much the same as I constantly feel. Mistress (my wife) has no one with whom to communicate about our lifestyle. Mistress loves our lifestyle but feels stymied in her growth as a Mistress as there is no feedback or encouragement from anyone except me - which really doesn't count since I am her submissive. I think it would be so empowering for her to be able to communicate with another woman and talk about her experiences. I think it would help her grow as a dominant Mistress. Check out my blog on Tumblr and if you want reach out to me via a DM there. Maybe overtime we could introduce our Mistresses and give them the opportunity to talk about the lifestyles we live. Tumblr: http://sissy-wife-of-wonderful-mistress.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.